Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,481 members, 7,816,134 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:16 AM

POSH OUTLETS: Your Number 1 Fabric Vendor - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / POSH OUTLETS: Your Number 1 Fabric Vendor (71 Views)

American Fast-Food Franchise, Burger King Set To Open Outlets In Nigeria / ESOSHIPPING Number 1 legal abroad dropshipping Brand in nigeria. / How Businesses Are Going Mobile With Their Outlets (see PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

POSH OUTLETS: Your Number 1 Fabric Vendor by Tmat(f): 5:03pm On Jan 27
Posh Outlets is a fashion brand that came into existence fullyin Jebba, Niger state in January 2021 with the sales of different types of fabrics, ranging from chiffon, crepe, ankara, cashmere and senator materials.

It further extended into an aspect of fashion that deals with styling (fashion designing). The brand has grown gradually over the span of 2 years, by acquiring various equipments to help serve her customers better.

The brand is fully registered with CAC and SMEDAN. The brand is currently located in Abuja.
Re: POSH OUTLETS: Your Number 1 Fabric Vendor by Tmat(f): 5:12pm On Jan 27
Hello everyone,
I am MATTHEW, Toluwalope Victoria, I'm here to briefly tell you about my discovery journey.

I have always been an independent lady but I never had a clue on how to live this life of independence.

I remember a 6-month (2013) ASUU strike when I was an undergraduate, after wasting 3months thinking on what to do.

I was prompted to go learn a skill. I picked hairmaking, it was going smoothly until I realised I didn't have 100percent passion for it.

Painfully, I was getting drained instead of getting sink into the skill.

Alongside, I began thinking of setting up a store majorly for hair sales and not rendering the service.

My mum bakes and I got this skill from her, I would bake in my little way and earn my money but I still didn't get my full satisfaction in this skill.

I later went into sales of Kampala fabrics for a short period before I got an office job (2017) then proceeded for my masters program (2018).

Then I relocated and I saw that the dream of setting up a hair store would be difficult in my new area.

I was home for almost 2 years, I told myself I needed to do something, I had to choose wisely because I could not afford to waste time on any skill learnt without passion.

Then, fashion came to mind

It wasn't an easy choice because it involved me traveling to as far as 2 hours distance (4hrs to and fro) in order to acquire quality knowledge.

Thankfully I got the needed support and my request was granted. I commenced in June 2020.

This new skill became so much fun to me that I couldn't stop thinking about new styles and practice.

I also ventured into the sales of fabrics exactly 8months ago (January 2021)and to be sincere, this has been the best skill I have acquired.

I must confess, Fashion has not been so easy because it has never been my thing
I have grown into loving this skill, I grown into being open to learning complex styles without fear.

Today the 9th day of August 2022, I would be graduating from the fashion academy.

Cont'd...2023
Four months ago, if anyone had told me i would be here, i will laugh...

I have always had fears and I would tell myself, instead of making this style for a customer, I would rather stop sewing and focus on my fabric sales.

Unfortunately, my environment was in tune with my mindset, I never had a corset customer except for my kid sis who would pressure me, and end up taking the fabric to another tailor because I would decline.

I had always loved to make shirts, tried out about 2 and I didn't like the outcome either...

So I had two things to deal with at that time.

Fast forward to when I had to change location, then reality set in. Would I run from my fears or face my fear or settle for the less in this new place.

Definitely NO.

I summoned courage, forgetting that I had learnt before, I went online, without knowing anyone to enquire from. I searched for fashion academies in my new area and carefully checked reviews.

I got satisfied with one, I reached out and she gave me a condition of resuming 3 months after I contacted...

I was forced to ask why, her academy runs session, the next session would begin in August and she was going for an upgrade class which would end in 3 month. I thought, if someone this good is going for an upgrade then who am I?

I definitely wasn't willing to wait that long, so I kept searching. Then another fashion academy popped up and that was it. I went to see physically on a friday, and agreed to resume the following Monday. And that was it (May 2023)

Today,,,, I look back at the sacrifices I've made. Alot of times, I post the beautiful pictures here, but I had moments when I would want to give up, I had abandoned assignments I had to revisit after telling myself 'it is my cross'.... Is it time, money and lots more... Don't worry, I didn't cry πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

Oh, I forgot I had to take 2 weeks break off the academy cos I was overwhelmed.

I had to show up for my fabric business online everyday and also focus on practicals.,,,, they never told us adulthood is like this πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„

In all, God has indeed been goodπŸ™.
I'm always grateful for the gifts of supportive loved ones❀️, you lifted me up with your kind words...

We are done with this,,,, We will press forward again to gain more knowledge and become better version in this industry but before then, let's make some money πŸ’° πŸ€‘ πŸ’Έ....

I choose to celebrate my little win,,, so please celebrate with me ❀️

Officially,,, we are open to satisfying your fashion needs ✨️
Please refer me πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™
Please patronize me πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™
Re: POSH OUTLETS: Your Number 1 Fabric Vendor by Tmat(f): 10:50am On Jan 31
Let's talk about our african print

Ankara fabrics are a popular choice for many people because of their unique patterns, vibrant colors, and rich cultural heritage. They are made with cotton and are known for their durability

Ankara fabrics are durable, versatile, unique and it has cultural significance

Durability: Ankara fabrics are known for their durability and can last for a long time with proper care

Versatility: Ankara fabrics can be used to make a variety of clothing items such as dresses, skirts, blouses, and even accessories like bags and shoes

Cultural significance: Ankara fabrics are an important part of African culture and wearing them is a way to celebrate and honor that heritage

Uniqueness: Ankara fabrics are available in a wide range of patterns and colors, making each piece unique and special

When looking for where to shop for your fabrics, remember that Posh Outlets gives quality and we give you value for your money always.

(1) (Reply)

Old Africa And Other Foreign Coins For Sale / Nigeria Faces Debt Servicing Challenges In 2024 Amid Forex Market Volatility:pwc / Updated Free Forex Trading Signal!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.