Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,112 members, 7,811,129 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:15 AM

Jonathan Proves To Be The Worst Leader! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Proves To Be The Worst Leader! (9293 Views)

The Worst Leader In The History Of Nigeria....no Doubt / 15 Reasons Why Olusegun Obasanjo Was Nigeria's Worst Leader. / Obasanjo: Nigeria's Best Or Worst Leader (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan Proves To Be The Worst Leader! by Nobody: 4:51pm On Nov 07, 2011
looking at his administration so far, nothing can be recorded to the country's development; national security is a flop, unemployment is now high, corruption is now our custom, education is falling just to mention a few,
this man is a MISTAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Jonathan Proves To Be The Worst Leader! by PointB: 5:06pm On Nov 07, 2011
Nigeria was in worse state pre-GEJ. I believe we are better now bar Boko Haram.

In any case, GEJ still have more than three years to write his legacy - thats if he is not counting free and fair election, marginal increase in electricity, getting the trains running etc as his few achievements yet.
Re: Jonathan Proves To Be The Worst Leader! by Desola(f): 5:29pm On Nov 07, 2011
Pointb,

Why are you and your cohorts so devilish? Is it because you as a people(the ibos) are too ashamed to admit that you got it wrong or that you are happy that Jonasatan is assisting you lot in realising yor dream of a defunct Nigeria?

How can any right thinking individual profess that this government isn't the worse in their existence as a Nigerian? Could it be because of the paltry handouts being bestowed on you as a people or that beaf is now sharing his little crumbs with you?

The earlier we do away with you ibos the better because you; side by side with the bokos and Jonasatan are the worst things that has ever happened to Nigeria.

Evils!!!
Re: Jonathan Proves To Be The Worst Leader! by Nobody: 5:36pm On Nov 07, 2011
the free and fair election was in yar'dua's agenda, and all those things you mention are not accountable to a good leader. let keep our finger cross for a leader aspiring for six year in office, a leader to remove subsidiary all to his own benefit,  and a little joke <<<<>>>>> we could not qualify to the nations cup first time in our history due to is destined bad administration.
@desola true talk jare
Re: Jonathan Proves To Be The Worst Leader! by PointB: 5:45pm On Nov 07, 2011
Sharrap desola, who did your people vote for?
Re: Jonathan Proves To Be The Worst Leader! by Beaf: 5:53pm On Nov 07, 2011
Buhari for win o! Chei! I go quench o!
I don die!
Na so world be?
Chineke me e!

Give it up, bro. grin grin grin
Re: Jonathan Proves To Be The Worst Leader! by Nobody: 6:01pm On Nov 07, 2011
@pointB we know he came into power legitimately but we are disappointed him,
we dont deserve this from this jonasatan
Re: Jonathan Proves To Be The Worst Leader! by PointB: 6:05pm On Nov 07, 2011
Hopsydol, who exactly is we? I rather you speak for yourself? Cos we are not disappointed; we are willing to give  him time and support. We that voted him in.
Re: Jonathan Proves To Be The Worst Leader! by Rgp92: 6:10pm On Nov 07, 2011
Most of the sane Yoruba voted for GEJ! only retards and Low IQ yoruba like Desola voted for Buhari the cry baby.

Re: Jonathan Proves To Be The Worst Leader! by PointB: 6:14pm On Nov 07, 2011
^^^
I thought as much. Pls the re.tards that voted the cry baby should keep quiet. We are tired of the constant nagging.
Re: Jonathan Proves To Be The Worst Leader! by ronkebp(f): 6:20pm On Nov 07, 2011
And as i can see, it is the 'sane' people that voted for GEJ, are the ones' still voting him as the worst leader! cool cool
Re: Jonathan Proves To Be The Worst Leader! by PointB: 6:26pm On Nov 07, 2011
Na you get your mouth!
Re: Jonathan Proves To Be The Worst Leader! by oderemo(m): 6:33pm On Nov 07, 2011
It is obvious to everyone that oga jonathan is actually out of his depth,@ point b and rest let call it by its name,this country is in need of quick surgery from someone that know how to properly disect and inject the correct melecine.
Pls i beg u, if u dont live in nija just for christ sake shut up, and if u do kindly point out where you live so we can all see the utopia and opulence this govt has created around u, cos i cant see nothing.
Re: Jonathan Proves To Be The Worst Leader! by Nobody: 6:34pm On Nov 07, 2011
@rpg92 u need to have some respect and plz review is administration
@pointb let all wait nd see it a matter of three years
Re: Jonathan Proves To Be The Worst Leader! by PointB: 6:37pm On Nov 07, 2011
^^^^
About the best thing u have said so far. Lets compare notes in 3 years.
Re: Jonathan Proves To Be The Worst Leader! by Nobody: 6:42pm On Nov 07, 2011
@ronkebp u be true naija joor Bleep voltrons
@remo cant get u tho, pointB u r avoltron
Re: Jonathan Proves To Be The Worst Leader! by PointB: 6:42pm On Nov 07, 2011
@Ode Remo
Whether I live in Ajegunle or Abuja, Apapa or Port Harcourt, Lagos or Las Vegas is immaterial nobody can experience everything at every place. So you have not point asking where I live unless you have run out of plausible argument.
Re: Jonathan Proves To Be The Worst Leader! by oderemo(m): 6:43pm On Nov 07, 2011
Does it take 3 yrs to tackle  the country security?
I can wait on some key capital projects, road, hospital etc but on state security, are u having a laugh'?
Re: Jonathan Proves To Be The Worst Leader! by Nobody: 6:52pm On Nov 07, 2011
ode remo it cant take 3yrs to do all dat truely but every man effort counts? where is his effort?
Re: Jonathan Proves To Be The Worst Leader! by PointB: 6:52pm On Nov 07, 2011
Regardless, it will take his whole tenure to write his legacy.
Re: Jonathan Proves To Be The Worst Leader! by Nobody: 6:53pm On Nov 07, 2011
ode remo:

Does it take 3 yrs to tackle  the country security?
I can wait on some key capital projects, road, hospital etc but on state security, are u having a laugh'?

Jona is probably hoping that in 3 yrs, BH would have decimated the population enough that the current comatose infrastructure would do just fine  undecided, then he can claim to have performed wonders .  Ofcourse no one will mention the effing elephant in the room  lipsrsealed
Re: Jonathan Proves To Be The Worst Leader! by Nobody: 7:06pm On Nov 07, 2011
naijababe:

Jona is probably hoping that in 3 yrs, BH would have decimated the population enough that the current comatose infrastructure would do just fine  undecided, then he can claim to have performed wonders .  Ofcourse no one will mention the effing elephant in the room  lipsrsealed
in three years what we re expecting is his legacy truly, so many have been there and there name are remember 4 good. whwt will GEJ do?
i dont see a better Nigeria for now!!!!!!1
Re: Jonathan Proves To Be The Worst Leader! by Nobody: 7:10pm On Nov 07, 2011
naijababe:

in three years what we re expecting is his legacy truly, so many have been there and their name are remembered 4 good. what will GEJ do?
i don't see a better Nigeria  for now!!!!!!1
Re: Jonathan Proves To Be The Worst Leader! by dayokanu(m): 7:23pm On Nov 07, 2011
Without a doubt

Retardeen has been the worst thing to happen to this country after his fathers OBJ and IBB
Re: Jonathan Proves To Be The Worst Leader! by Nobody: 7:33pm On Nov 07, 2011
the the worst is yet to come,
i cant see a better nigeria for now
Re: Jonathan Proves To Be The Worst Leader! by Nobody: 7:56pm On Nov 07, 2011
@dayokanu cant get you?
Re: Jonathan Proves To Be The Worst Leader! by PointB: 8:10pm On Nov 07, 2011
^^^
Dayo knows so much about retardeens that one begins to wonder if he had one in his family. Continuous close contacts with retardss can make one an expert on retardeens. No disrespect meant by the way.
Re: Jonathan Proves To Be The Worst Leader! by dayokanu(m): 8:12pm On Nov 07, 2011
hopsydboi:

@dayokanu cant get you?

The Nigerian president Odechukwu retardeen Jonathan is the most clueless person that has ever stepped into this country

people like him should be security guards in zoos instead of leading people
Re: Jonathan Proves To Be The Worst Leader! by Nobody: 8:15pm On Nov 07, 2011
Beaf:

I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee this show. LMAO!!!!! Gus is the best!!

Rgp92:

LMAO!!! That Gif cracks me up everytime grin
Re: Jonathan Proves To Be The Worst Leader! by Nobody: 8:28pm On Nov 07, 2011
reterdeens or reterds wat we re talking about his what he has done,what he will do and what he should do, simple
Re: Jonathan Proves To Be The Worst Leader! by dayokanu(m): 8:30pm On Nov 07, 2011
^^ What do you expect a retardd to do.

When we give a Retardd ice cream dont complain if he pours it on his own head

You hand over a whole country to a clueless retardd like Jonathan who has never in his whole life shown any sign of excellence in anything he did and you are saying he is the worst leader, What else were you honestly expecting
Re: Jonathan Proves To Be The Worst Leader! by ronkebp(f): 8:37pm On Nov 07, 2011
Guys, lets give this president a break!!!! joor, what do you expect him to accomplish in just few months? haba!! he cannot do it alone, he needs the help of 'his cabinet' and the citizens at large, to help with the whole Naija situation.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Is The Power Situation In Your Area / Cross River APC Leaders Mismanaged N350 Million Campaign Funds – Members / How Oronsaye Spent Fg’s N190m In Secret Account – Witness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.