Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,280 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

My Biggest 2023 Election Lessons — Peter Obi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Biggest 2023 Election Lessons — Peter Obi (20625 Views)

My Biggest Structure Is God And Nigerian People. Enter Obi Reply Fashola / Enugu’s Oil Status: My Biggest Joy Is That My Successor Will Excel - Ugwuanyi / "My Biggest Agony While In Detention" - Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Biggest 2023 Election Lessons — Peter Obi by Offpoint1: 8:34am On Jan 28
V
Re: My Biggest 2023 Election Lessons — Peter Obi by Ezewuzie01: 8:35am On Jan 28
Peter Obi go and patch your son's gay anus. It is leaking.

2 Likes

Re: My Biggest 2023 Election Lessons — Peter Obi by GiftedHands111: 8:36am On Jan 28
I've finally come to the conclusion that NAIRALAND is a tribalistc site, and also encourages tribalism...

Because the kind of Ethnic slurs and profiling I read here on the comments on daily basis are really sickening. Spits

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Biggest 2023 Election Lessons — Peter Obi by Coldspice: 8:38am On Jan 28
Benzigler:

Stop talking like a kid, how old are you?

Chinaza, stop crying.
Obi is a boy. His son is a girl.

A female son. grin

5 Likes

Re: My Biggest 2023 Election Lessons — Peter Obi by iamjavadem(m): 8:42am On Jan 28
News flash, nobody cares what you think
nobody is forcing you to come here.
GiftedHands111:
I've finally come to the conclusion that NAIRALAND is a tribalistc site, and also encourages tribalism...

Because the kind of Ethnic slurs and profiling I read here on the comments on daily basis are really sickening. Spits

1 Like

Re: My Biggest 2023 Election Lessons — Peter Obi by Judolisco(m): 8:42am On Jan 28
Go back to pdp or apga...

1 Like

Re: My Biggest 2023 Election Lessons — Peter Obi by YourMrBoo: 8:43am On Jan 28
yarimo:
Op you are here typing long thrash, while OBI was caught looking at married woman boobs

Where is the boobs

1 Like

Re: My Biggest 2023 Election Lessons — Peter Obi by fearlessfang: 8:43am On Jan 28
Allow Nigerians who are cowards suffer well. Nigerians need to suffer well.
Re: My Biggest 2023 Election Lessons — Peter Obi by aswani(m): 8:45am On Jan 28
The main issue I have with Peter Obi is his new broom guise. This man is part of the same political class that has been screwing the common man since civilian rule returned.

Him, President Tinubu and Atiku need to step aside and allow a new breed of younger politicians to come in.

All these advice to government and interviews mean nothing until he first apologises to the masses for the part he has played in being part of a useless political class that put themselves and their cronies first.

We are also patiently waiting on the LP campaign expenses declaration as promised. At least APC and PDP were not stupid enough to make such a promise so we can't pester then for it.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Biggest 2023 Election Lessons — Peter Obi by DMerciful(m): 8:45am On Jan 28
Anytime Obi talks, you respond. You know the real winner of Feb 2023 election
seunmsg:
No one is interested in whatever you have to say or whatever lessons you learnt. You are a very irresponsible father who can’t even guide your own son to the right path. The father of a gay will never rule Nigeria.

Go and learn how to raise children who will continue your name and not men who give it to fellow men from behind in a very immoral, irresponsible, horrible and disgusting manner.

4 Likes

Re: My Biggest 2023 Election Lessons — Peter Obi by Chikel20000(m): 8:46am On Jan 28
JAOS:
so when is he speaking about hissongaybriel
i cant help myself from thinking he personnally lose the kid's butt himself
leave Obi alone u dunce.....we r talking about Nigeria n not one Gabriel

2 Likes

Re: My Biggest 2023 Election Lessons — Peter Obi by DMerciful(m): 8:47am On Jan 28
Obi won that election. This is a fact
Tjra:
The biggest lesson learnt is that Politicians like Obi should learn to build strong followership across all ethnic group.

You can't be a tribalistic regional leader and all of a sudden start pretending to be Pan-Nigerian.

3 Likes

Re: My Biggest 2023 Election Lessons — Peter Obi by whippersnapper(m): 8:47am On Jan 28
Benzigler:

Tinubu was lusting for that fake packed firm boobs grin grin
at least that one is fake. yesufu own is "Olympus has fallen"

1 Like

Re: My Biggest 2023 Election Lessons — Peter Obi by Chikel20000(m): 8:48am On Jan 28
Benzigler:

Dude take easy with your wailing, the cocaine sniffer is already a failure and nothing positive can ever come out of him
they want Obi to discipline his child but will turn d other eyes from Tinubu's own

3 Likes

Re: My Biggest 2023 Election Lessons — Peter Obi by kestolove95(m): 8:49am On Jan 28
You will never rule Nigeria

1 Like

Re: My Biggest 2023 Election Lessons — Peter Obi by stepaside1: 8:50am On Jan 28
Peter Obi recognises that reforms take time to yield sustainable impact such as how Obiano reaped years later from the foundation he as Obi laid years earlier. My question then is - why does he think that all Tinubu is doing should yield impact NOW just after 8 months else he is failing?

1 Like

Re: My Biggest 2023 Election Lessons — Peter Obi by CarlosTheJackal: 8:51am On Jan 28
Obi is fighting for a better life for every Nigerians but some mofos who have multiple accounts to beg for giveaway are here hurling insults on him.

Seunmsg who is stagnant in his work and who I have his whole family story is also talking

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Biggest 2023 Election Lessons — Peter Obi by malali: 8:54am On Jan 28
Enough of this campaign.

Erection is over.

1 Like

Re: My Biggest 2023 Election Lessons — Peter Obi by Benwallt(m): 8:55am On Jan 28
He should talk about oseloka ass ramming.

Edeeeeot man

1 Like

Re: My Biggest 2023 Election Lessons — Peter Obi by obinna37(m): 8:56am On Jan 28
That's my President speaking
Re: My Biggest 2023 Election Lessons — Peter Obi by illicit(m): 8:59am On Jan 28
Oh boy

Ur son is a girl

Go n sit down

🥵
Re: My Biggest 2023 Election Lessons — Peter Obi by aswani(m): 9:00am On Jan 28
DMerciful:
Obi won that election. This is a fact

No he did not. Even when he went to court, he never once claimed that fiction.

He came an impressive third and won a bronze medal, kudos to him.

Until you and your fellow Obidients acknowledge he came third, he would never win even if he went back to PDP.

5 Likes

Re: My Biggest 2023 Election Lessons — Peter Obi by tunde1200(m): 9:02am On Jan 28
A useless man called Obi-Peter can never change.
You can never be Nigerian president not even because of your bad life, because of your followers
Re: My Biggest 2023 Election Lessons — Peter Obi by Honestey: 9:03am On Jan 28
Hurreyyy! One year after someone finally learnt a lesson.
However Mr Peteru no matter how you tried, you won't succeed in instigating youths into violence.
Re: My Biggest 2023 Election Lessons — Peter Obi by SweetDipBenny(m): 9:06am On Jan 28
God bless you sir
Re: My Biggest 2023 Election Lessons — Peter Obi by phorget(m): 9:09am On Jan 28
Idiots can act in denial but deep down their hearts they cant stop screaming ”EBI N PA WA OOO!”
The day we understand that election is different from governance would be the day we will start holding everyone accountable.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Biggest 2023 Election Lessons — Peter Obi by georgeakins: 9:10am On Jan 28
jmoore:

Dollar is 1,300 naira, and this is your solution? Terrorists are doing promo and this is your solution?
Tinubu is clueless, can't solve Nigeria problems. Tinubu was into hard drugs sale, a drug trafficker is a 'saint', that's why you guys voted him so he will scatter Nigeria. A drug trafficker is responsible?

Wetin concern you and dollars?

You don touch a dollar note before?
Re: My Biggest 2023 Election Lessons — Peter Obi by Medphy: 9:12am On Jan 28
[1quote author=Bobloco post=128153443]•How Tinubu can achieve positive results

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2024/01/my-biggest-2023-election-lessons-peter-obi/amp/

[/quote] My President you said it all, long live Nigeria
Re: My Biggest 2023 Election Lessons — Peter Obi by 1x2x3: 9:14am On Jan 28
seunmsg:
No one is interested in whatever you have to say or whatever lessons you learnt. You are a very irresponsible father who can’t even guide your own son to the right path. The father of a gay will never rule Nigeria.

Go and learn how to raise children who will continue your name and not men who give it to fellow men from behind in a very immoral, irresponsible, horrible and disgusting manner.

What he said is what you just confirmed but you aren't aware because you didn't read. The manipulation techniques paid actors like you use would no longer work in few years to come so make as much money as you wish now.

Like he rightly said, no tribe, religion or ethnicity in Nigeria is buying fuel cheaper, whether a man gives it to you or a woman, you'd buy fuel at the same amount. Be assured that the scales are falling off the eyes of those who fall for your manipulations....... Enjoy the ride for now.

3 Likes

Re: My Biggest 2023 Election Lessons — Peter Obi by jmoore(m): 9:15am On Jan 28
georgeakins:

Wetin concern you and dollars?
You don touch a dollar note before?
That you don't know that dollar affects your cooking gas price is a big shame.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Will Be Governor In November – Dino Melaye / Court Orders Obasanjo, Yaradua, Jonathan, Buhari To Account For $5bn Abacha Loot / Awolowo Is Responsible For The Developments In Today's Western States - Clark

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.