Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,018 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

TECNO Unleashes Unseen Wonders As Exclusive Images From Africa Cup Of Nations Is - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / TECNO Unleashes Unseen Wonders As Exclusive Images From Africa Cup Of Nations Is (514 Views)

TECNO LAUNCHES SPARK 20 Pro+ Limited Edition To Celebrate Africa Cup Of Nations / Instagram Vows To Remove All Graphic Self-harm Images From Site / BBM Signs Eskimi As Exclusive Mobile Advertising Partner In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

TECNO Unleashes Unseen Wonders As Exclusive Images From Africa Cup Of Nations Is by EinsteinAyo(m): 8:04pm On Jan 27
The Africa Cup of Nations has kicked off spectacularly! The first three days have been filled with exciting football matches and thrilling entertainment, keeping fans on the edge of their seats.

TECNO, the smartphone sponsor for the tournament, has stayed true to its promise of providing us with unlimited access to the sights and sounds of the Ivory Coast during the tournament.

From the electrifying atmosphere in the stadiums to the bustling streets of the host cities, TECNO has given us a front-row seat to all the action. Here are amazing, never-seen-before images; feast your eyes on them!

1 Like

Re: TECNO Unleashes Unseen Wonders As Exclusive Images From Africa Cup Of Nations Is by princepee: 12:54am On Jan 28
cool

1 Like

Re: TECNO Unleashes Unseen Wonders As Exclusive Images From Africa Cup Of Nations Is by koskilala: 7:51am On Jan 28
Wow, this is really nice, I wish I was in Cote D'Ivoire right now.

1 Like

Re: TECNO Unleashes Unseen Wonders As Exclusive Images From Africa Cup Of Nations Is by Fonjewel0(f): 12:05pm On Jan 28
Lovely photos!
Re: TECNO Unleashes Unseen Wonders As Exclusive Images From Africa Cup Of Nations Is by Kakadancefreak(f): 2:15pm On Jan 28
koskilala:
Wow, this is really nice, I wish I was in Cote d'Ivoire right now.

Na why dem get viewing centers for fans to have that same feel of Cote d'Ivoire

1 Like

Re: TECNO Unleashes Unseen Wonders As Exclusive Images From Africa Cup Of Nations Is by Wanni25(f): 7:09pm On Jan 28
Kakadancefreak:

Omo! I trip for those guys!
They went all out for the Super Eagles.
Re: TECNO Unleashes Unseen Wonders As Exclusive Images From Africa Cup Of Nations Is by Idarachris84: 7:36pm On Jan 28
Wanni25:

Omo! I trip for those guys!
They went all out for the Super Eagles.

They should have many more viewing centers abeg!
Re: TECNO Unleashes Unseen Wonders As Exclusive Images From Africa Cup Of Nations Is by koskilala: 10:21pm On Jan 28
Kakadancefreak:

abi o, but it won't still be like being there in person.
Re: TECNO Unleashes Unseen Wonders As Exclusive Images From Africa Cup Of Nations Is by graceyJ1: 6:49am On Jan 30
I like how Tecno made Nigeria shine brighter
Re: TECNO Unleashes Unseen Wonders As Exclusive Images From Africa Cup Of Nations Is by DanyelAmeh: 8:42am On Jan 30
AFCON x TECNO = magic
Re: TECNO Unleashes Unseen Wonders As Exclusive Images From Africa Cup Of Nations Is by Zarandah: 9:04am On Jan 30
Beautiful African cultural colors on display
Re: TECNO Unleashes Unseen Wonders As Exclusive Images From Africa Cup Of Nations Is by kuljayms1(m): 9:24am On Jan 30
Cool as you like
Re: TECNO Unleashes Unseen Wonders As Exclusive Images From Africa Cup Of Nations Is by chickenfoot: 11:58am On Jan 31
This TECNO and AFCON partnership is amazing in all forms.
Re: TECNO Unleashes Unseen Wonders As Exclusive Images From Africa Cup Of Nations Is by chickenfoot: 11:59am On Jan 31
Zarandah:
Beautiful African cultural colors on display
honestly, Africa is beautiful kiss
Re: TECNO Unleashes Unseen Wonders As Exclusive Images From Africa Cup Of Nations Is by YangaBabe: 12:05pm On Jan 31
Really beautiful, that opening ceremony was one of a kind.
Re: TECNO Unleashes Unseen Wonders As Exclusive Images From Africa Cup Of Nations Is by biroo: 12:16pm On Jan 31
Tecno tried big time, there's no disputing that.
Re: TECNO Unleashes Unseen Wonders As Exclusive Images From Africa Cup Of Nations Is by Gloriafoot(f): 10:58pm On Feb 08
Beautiful. So colourful
Re: TECNO Unleashes Unseen Wonders As Exclusive Images From Africa Cup Of Nations Is by Yinksy09(m): 10:16pm On Feb 10
This is beautiful.
Re: TECNO Unleashes Unseen Wonders As Exclusive Images From Africa Cup Of Nations Is by Jacku: 2:18pm On Feb 11
Super super exciting moments o
Re: TECNO Unleashes Unseen Wonders As Exclusive Images From Africa Cup Of Nations Is by Breastfeed: 6:45am On Feb 13
Cool, this was really beautiful to witness.
Re: TECNO Unleashes Unseen Wonders As Exclusive Images From Africa Cup Of Nations Is by Ezeifeduba: 6:27pm On Feb 14
The images are nice and thrilling
Re: TECNO Unleashes Unseen Wonders As Exclusive Images From Africa Cup Of Nations Is by Nourahwilly24(f): 1:51am On Feb 15
So colourful and nice

(1) (Reply)

Sony Ericsson X1 For Sale / I Need Nokia N96 Badly / New Storm 2 4 Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.