Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,672 members, 7,820,357 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:34 PM

Aare Bobajiroro Of Offa, Alhaji Musbau Olaniyi Triumphs With MBA From ABU Zaria - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Aare Bobajiroro Of Offa, Alhaji Musbau Olaniyi Triumphs With MBA From ABU Zaria (73 Views)

ODU Congratulates Newly Promoted ACC Adebayo Musbau Okunola / Video Of A Man Caught Masturbating In Abu Zaria Near Girl's Hostel. / Flash Back: How El-zakzaky Was Expelled From ABU, Zaria In 1979 For Violence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Aare Bobajiroro Of Offa, Alhaji Musbau Olaniyi Triumphs With MBA From ABU Zaria by Jimsonjaat96(m): 9:21pm On Jan 27
Aare Bobajiroro of Offaland and the President of Offa Youths Council (OYC), Alhaji Musbau Olalekan Olaniyi has bagged a master of business administration (MBA) in Human Resources (HR) from the Ahmadu Bello University (ABU), Zaria.

Alhaji Olaniyi disclosed this on X, on Saturday, January 27.

Sharing his pictures during the university’s 43rd convocation ceremony, he wrote: "Attending ABU Zaria was a childhood dream, and I'm glad it was accomplished. In 2008, I waited for a long time to get direct entry admission into ABU Zaria. While waiting for the last admission list, I got my present job and the admission in the same week. I went for the job. Years later, I got my MBA from ABU. It was challenging as I had to combine it with family, work, and other engagements. Due to my tight schedule, I had to defer a course for two semesters and had carryover in another. In the course of the program, I wrote exams at four different locations; Zaria, Abuja, PHC, and Lagos.

"Today, I did my convocation and my first time wearing a graduation gown. I am proud of myself for the resilience and sacrifice...OND, BEng Chemical Engineering, and MBA HR.

"Sincere appreciation to my family for their support. Also, to my good friend, Kunle Shekoni, who was always available to accompany on the trips to Zaria. I can't forget my colleague and twinnie, Oise Ikhuemi, for his inspiration since our days in FUTO #ProudlyABUSITE...Naturally Ahead đź“–
cc @Nigeria_Senator @KunleShekoni"

(1) (Reply)

Alone Bios For Your Instagram Profile To Show Your Loneliness. / Ekiti: Armed Herdsmen Strike Again, Kidnap 7 Children Of Apostolic Faith School, / Tiffytee World Concept

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.