Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,304 members, 7,811,899 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:46 PM

President Tinubu Watch & Celebrates Super Eagles Win Against Cameroon (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Tinubu Watch & Celebrates Super Eagles Win Against Cameroon (Video) (31706 Views)

President Tinubu Celebrates Super Eagles Victory Against Angola (Video) / Remi Tinubu Watches And Celebrates Super Falcons Win Against Australia (Video) / Yahaya Bello Watches Super Eagles Win Against Sudan (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: President Tinubu Watch & Celebrates Super Eagles Win Against Cameroon (Video) by Centcanada: 9:31am On Jan 28
What time exactly did he watch it because the last video they showed us indicate he was watching swearing in of new kogi state governor. Am I making Sense here?
Re: President Tinubu Watch & Celebrates Super Eagles Win Against Cameroon (Video) by PaulH07: 9:34am On Jan 28
foleskay:
cool
A team that will break our defense and score just one goal in this tournament go labor. Those back four are solid.

Is Angola a joke to you?

Their 3rd goal against Namibia lasan go pierce through and discombobulate our defense.
Re: President Tinubu Watch & Celebrates Super Eagles Win Against Cameroon (Video) by foleskay(m): 9:39am On Jan 28
PaulH07:

Is Angola a joke to you?

Their 3rd goal against Namibia lasan go pierce through and discombobulate our defense.
Make we hear word. Who be Angola? I would have rated them if they'd played a better team in d knock out,and not a poor team like Namibia wey south africa wired 4 nil. Cameroon is a tougher opposition than Angola . Beside weve played two teams who made it to d knock out at the group stage and we were unbeaten.

Angola ma jee

6 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Watch & Celebrates Super Eagles Win Against Cameroon (Video) by Geovanni412(m): 9:39am On Jan 28
foleskay:
cool
A team that will break our defense and score just one goal in this tournament go labor. Those back four are solid.

The back four may be good

But

Credit has to go to the keeper,

If Uzoho was in post, we for dey cry. Maybe Ivory coast and Guinea Bissau for draw with us.

3 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Watch & Celebrates Super Eagles Win Against Cameroon (Video) by Blankstare(m): 9:39am On Jan 28
Passionnn:
Una done start again ooo..
The same jacket he wore to watch ododo inauguration? Abeg I no wan talk.
He's always standing in these photos... Or if he sits down will the catheter burst?

If he sits you will still cry, Allow him do as he wish

2 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Watch & Celebrates Super Eagles Win Against Cameroon (Video) by Bluntemperor: 9:48am On Jan 28
Bobloco:
This singular act undertaken by the president has led to the dollar crashing against the naira. The naira is now exchanging N300 to a dollar from the over N1400 to a dollar it did exchange the previous week, with inflation returning to a single digit, kidnappings, and banditry becoming a thing of the past.

Dollars,Naira and Production Capacity:
-Do You Know That You are not better than those selling the Dollars for Naira- you know why?
Why do you troubles your Soul on N/Dollar Rate?
Why should Nigerians continued to talk on Dollars because Dollar is a Currency but we are not Producing anything to exchange - even the Natural Resources - God given Resources to Nigeria- the Crude Oil - have been Stolen till date- that everyone, except few in Nigeria, have Corrupted themselves!
1• What are we Producing in Nigeria for Exchange to boost the Naira?
2• What is the Productions of NNPC,the DISCOS Inputs of Power,etc,- to Nigeria Economy -- Zero Fuel, Zero Power( even as I'm typing - No Light in Ikorodu since yesterday,as I passed through the City and was informed this Morning) yet somebody is talking - $ to Naira?
Do you think US can do without lights in a day?
-If there is no light in New York a Day- so much Crimes will occur or don't you know what American Productions Capacity is Carrying? Are we really Serious here in Nigeria at all?
-Let us ask Mr Adebayo-what has been happening in his Power Ministry? Excuses!
-The truth is that Social Media Agents- are contributing Negatively, instead of Asking Serious Questions - from the MIDAS- Min and Depts-how far have their Departments been making impacts to Nigeria?
3• What has been the Agricultural Sector doing? Trillions (N) of Anchor Borrowers Money have disappeared through the CBN during your Governor Emiefiele,so no food in Nigeria!
4• What has been the Min.of Trade Approaches to Nigeria - Exports and Imports,to help Nigeria gain more Exports to other Countries?
5• What has been the Min.of Employments, Labour and Productivity Contributions- since their Budgets were signed into Law and how many Youths - have gotten Employments - since this Administration came to Power?
• Do you know that DISCOS are the real Enemies of Nigeria- because without Lights - No Industilisation will ever take place- No Steel Productions,No Manufacturing Companies will grow under usage of Generators!
•Make Una continue to Shout- Dollars to Naira,as if Germany is shouting - ¢ Euro to Dollars,etc. Without serious Productions - Nothing for NIGERIANS!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: President Tinubu Watch & Celebrates Super Eagles Win Against Cameroon (Video) by BarrElChapo(m): 9:50am On Jan 28
Lanretoye:
dey there dey dream.

Sarcasm bro 😀
Re: President Tinubu Watch & Celebrates Super Eagles Win Against Cameroon (Video) by PaulH07: 9:50am On Jan 28
foleskay:

Make we hear word. Who be Angola? I would have rated them if they'd played a better team in d knock out,and not a poor team like Namibia wey south africa wired 4 nil. Cameroon is a tougher opposition than Angola . Beside weve played two teams who made it to d knock out at the group stage and we were unbeaten.

Angola ma jee

My stake is on Angola to flog us
Re: President Tinubu Watch & Celebrates Super Eagles Win Against Cameroon (Video) by phemray(m): 9:57am On Jan 28
Major7:

He's being sarcastic. Meanwhile our president shouldn't associate with super eagels so that they can go far abeg

If Tinubu is allowed to mentor the team by sending messages to them, I can assure u the winning. He talks with strategy in all things I have noticed him over a long time. Check it, if he did not encouraged them with the clear aggressive message of results he sent to them, they would have loose yesterday.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu Watch & Celebrates Super Eagles Win Against Cameroon (Video) by Bobbyjay001(m): 9:58am On Jan 28
Passionnn:
He's always standing in these photos... Or if he sits down will the catheter burst?
lol. Where una see catheter? U wan tell me say bobo chicago no fit pee directly with his preek?
Re: President Tinubu Watch & Celebrates Super Eagles Win Against Cameroon (Video) by thinkmoney(m): 9:58am On Jan 28
officialwdhtv:
AFCON: President Bola Tinubu watch & celebrates Super Eagles win against Cameroon.

His message to them apparently "gingered" the players to victory.

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8kR6lh4Kqks

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C2n7L18SpLq/?igsh=MTJ6YmI3N25oOGp2cg==
The way Tinubu dragged into the living room is concerning. It’s either he just woke up from sleep or its having pains on those his legs
Re: President Tinubu Watch & Celebrates Super Eagles Win Against Cameroon (Video) by Major7: 10:00am On Jan 28
phemray:

If Tinubu is allowed to mentor the team by sending messages to them, I can assure u the winning. He talks with strategy in all things I have noticed him over a long time. Check it, if he did not encouraged them with the clear aggressive message of results he sent to them, they would have loose yesterday.

Ok boss,we're observing from high places. I love my country, go eagles grin

2 Likes

Re: President Tinubu Watch & Celebrates Super Eagles Win Against Cameroon (Video) by Draslo(m): 10:06am On Jan 28
Passionnn:
Damn. Wetin dey inside your skull?

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Watch & Celebrates Super Eagles Win Against Cameroon (Video) by adaugo59216: 10:17am On Jan 28
Na highlights Baba Chicago dey watch.Na highlights Baba Chicago dey watch....
Re: President Tinubu Watch & Celebrates Super Eagles Win Against Cameroon (Video) by omoyeni37: 10:18am On Jan 28
Bluntemperor:

-Do You Know That You are not better than those selling the Dollars for Naira- you know why?
Why should Nigerians continued to talk on Dollars because Dollar is a Currency but we are not Producing anything to exchange - even the Natural Resources - God given Resources to Nigeria- the Crude Oil - have been Stolen till date- that everyone, except few in Nigeria, have Corrupted themselves!
2• What is the Productions of NNPC,the DISCOS Inputs of Power,etc,- to Nigeria Economy -- Zero Fuel, Zero Power( even as I'm typing - No Light in Ikorodu since yesterday,as I passed through the City and was informed this Morning) yet somebody is talking - $ to Naira?
-If there is no light in New York a Day- so much Crimes will occur or don't you know what American Productions Capacity is Carrying? Are we really Serious here in Nigeria at all?
-The truth is that Social Media Agents- are contributing Negatively, instead of Asking Serious Questions - from the MIDAS- Min and Depts-how far have their Departments been making impacts to Nigeria?
3• What has been the Agricultural Sector doing? Trillions (N) of Anchor Borrowers Money have disappeared through the CBN during your Governor Emiefiele,so no food in Nigeria!
4• What has been the Min.of Trade Approaches to Nigeria - Exports and Imports,to help Nigeria gain more Exports to other Countries?
5• What has been the Min.of Employments, Labour and Productivity Contributions- since their Budgets were signed into Law and how many Youths - have gotten Employments - since this Administration came to Power?
• Do you know that DISCOS are the real Enemies of Nigeria- because without Lights - No Industilisation will ever take place- No Steel Productions,No Manufacturing Companies will grow under usage of Generators!
•Make Una continue to Shout- Dollars to Naira,as if Germany is shouting - ¢ Euro to Dollars,etc. Without serious Productions - Nothing for NIGERIANS!
God bless you for this sir, please school them.

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Watch & Celebrates Super Eagles Win Against Cameroon (Video) by Quebec91(m): 10:19am On Jan 28
Mtcheeewwwww
Funkyswagzz:
To be honest this is one achievement I know tinubu did well. Super eagles are performing well because he gave them the support they needed from him.
Re: President Tinubu Watch & Celebrates Super Eagles Win Against Cameroon (Video) by Bobloco: 10:21am On Jan 28
Bluntemperor:

You are not better than those selling the Dollars for Naira- you know why?

Tell Tinubu and his patch patch CV CBN governor to seek for advice.

For over 16 years, under the PDP government, Nigeria wasn't producing anything to boast the Naira; oil was the only mainstay of the economy, but the exchange rate didn't go beyond N250 to a dollar. Now compare it with the APC, they met it at N250 to a dollar in 2015. Within nine years, the naira is exchanging over N1450 for a dollar.

The PDP was able to achieve that because they engaged competent individuals in critical sectors of the economy, for example, Ngozi okonjo iweala, Sanusi, Soludo, Adeshina, etc.

Wale Edun, the current minister of finance, recently confirmed that the last time Nigeria had a stable economy was over a decade ago, which was during the PDP era.

It is evidence that Tinubu, the CBN governor, is incompetent.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Tinubu Watch & Celebrates Super Eagles Win Against Cameroon (Video) by sameks08(m): 10:27am On Jan 28
Our dear president is watching from far away France and celebrate in naija
Re: President Tinubu Watch & Celebrates Super Eagles Win Against Cameroon (Video) by bdon123(m): 10:38am On Jan 28
Tinubu is still our president.*sadface* even d joy of ademola goals cannot take d sorry of drug dealer being my president
Re: President Tinubu Watch & Celebrates Super Eagles Win Against Cameroon (Video) by Hoelujohn: 10:47am On Jan 28
They will just call him. Baba, ewa ya picture ki wan to pari match ooo.
Re: President Tinubu Watch & Celebrates Super Eagles Win Against Cameroon (Video) by gbemishile: 11:23am On Jan 28
Bobloco:
This singular act undertaken by the president has led to the dollar crashing against the naira. The naira is now exchanging N300 to a dollar from the over N1400 to a dollar it did exchange the previous week, with inflation returning to a single digit, kidnappings, and banditry becoming a thing of the past.
Is that so
Wow.
Interesting
Wail me morrrrreee
Re: President Tinubu Watch & Celebrates Super Eagles Win Against Cameroon (Video) by Bobloco: 11:27am On Jan 28
gbemishile:

Is that so
Wow.
Interesting
Wail me morrrrreee

While you continue to scream “Ebi npa wa oo”
Re: President Tinubu Watch & Celebrates Super Eagles Win Against Cameroon (Video) by dapadawee: 11:53am On Jan 28
Bobloco:
Which singular act o?
Re: President Tinubu Watch & Celebrates Super Eagles Win Against Cameroon (Video) by Sleekfingers: 12:07pm On Jan 28
Franklyspeakin:
Why is baba always standing?

He likes to exercise
Re: President Tinubu Watch & Celebrates Super Eagles Win Against Cameroon (Video) by Funkyswagzz(m): 12:19pm On Jan 28
hugegirth:

You can also tell that Tinubu has good energy than Buhari. During Buhari time, if he contact you to ginger you for anything you won do, you are bound to lose. Buhari spoke to super eagles in the past, they lose. As Anthony Joshua meet am sef, he career stagger small.

But Tinubu first advising of Super eagles, see as them win their next match.

Tinubu go sha better pass Buhari in the long run.

In terms of economy he is getting his decisions wrong nobody is feeling the impact of his work unless we expect a miracle to happen.
Re: President Tinubu Watch & Celebrates Super Eagles Win Against Cameroon (Video) by Oghene86: 12:45pm On Jan 28
officialwdhtv:
AFCON: President Bola Tinubu watch & celebrates Super Eagles win against Cameroon.

His message to them apparently "gingered" the players to victory.

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8kR6lh4Kqks

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C2n7L18SpLq/?igsh=MTJ6YmI3N25oOGp2cg==

Baba no de sit down 😂 always standing up
Re: President Tinubu Watch & Celebrates Super Eagles Win Against Cameroon (Video) by Coronavirus1: 12:55pm On Jan 28
Zonefree:
Na highlights Baba Chicago dey watch.
On point
Re: President Tinubu Watch & Celebrates Super Eagles Win Against Cameroon (Video) by Judolisco(m): 1:39pm On Jan 28
Passionnn:
u wan make e dey change cloth every second.... When dem innaugurate ododo abeg?

1 Like

Re: President Tinubu Watch & Celebrates Super Eagles Win Against Cameroon (Video) by coleon(m): 1:59pm On Jan 28
Bluntemperor:

Are all these not failures of the government or why are you directing it to him.
You should channel all these problems to Tinubu and APC. They are the cause of the inability to produce. He's merely lamenting the resultant effect which evidently is the crazy exchange rate and why should he not say it when you and I know the prices of goods and services in Nigeria is dictated by dollar rate.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bunmi Ojo Buried Amid Tears In Ekiti (Photos) / Independent Marketers Begins Selling Of Petrol At ₦‎172 Per Litre / Flavour N’abania, Cubana Chief Priest Perform In APC Imo State Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.