Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,412 members, 7,861,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 04:20 AM

Osun United Hero Mudashir Olamide Olayiwola Elated After Match-winning Goal - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Osun United Hero Mudashir Olamide Olayiwola Elated After Match-winning Goal (91 Views)

Nigerian And German Women's U17 Teams Dance Together After Match / Mohamed Salah Lookalike Going Home With His Bicycle After Match With Chelsea / The Moment Pogba Crashed Lukaku And Rashford Interview After Match (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Osun United Hero Mudashir Olamide Olayiwola Elated After Match-winning Goal by kolly1983: 1:41am On Jan 28
Osun United Hero Mudashir Olamide Olayiwola Elated After Match-winning Goal Vs FC One Rocket

In a spectacular display of precision, left wing-back Mudashir Olamide Olayiwola became Osun United's hero with two remarkable freekick goals in the Match Day 10 encounter against FC One Rocket in the Nigerian National League (NNL). Olayiwola's stellar performance secured a crucial win for his team, marking his first league goals since joining Osun United.

After the game, Olayiwola expressed his elation, emphasizing the importance of the victory for the entire team. He credited the technical crew and teammates for their collective effort and deserving success.

Speaking about his goals to Futball Naija, Olayiwola stated, "I am really happy for the goals because it's my first league goals for Osun United Football Club since joining the club. Most importantly, I am really happy for all our technical crew and my teammates; we all deserve this victory."

(1) (Reply)

Jannik Sinner Wins Australian Open Champion / Japan’s EPL Stars Chasing Asian Cup Glory / AFCON: Ivorian Fan Apologises To Family After Caught Wooing Lady During Senegal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.