Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,458 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:41 AM

Sanwo-Olu Applauds Super Eagles Team Work - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-Olu Applauds Super Eagles Team Work (6510 Views)

Governor Sanwo-olu Applauds Dr Jayne Onwumere / Sanwo-Olu Applauds Health Workers' Sacrifice, as Lagos Marks Tree-Planting Day / President Buhari Receives The Super Eagles Team (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sanwo-Olu Applauds Super Eagles Team Work by Biodun556(m): 3:48am On Jan 28
I totally enjoyed the Super Eagles' incredible display
of teamwork and determination tonight against the
team from Cameroon.

From Osimhen's hard work to Lookman's brace to
Ekong and Bassey's very solid performances as well
as Nwabali's solidity, kudos to the entire team.

Onto the quarterfinals! Let's carry this momentum
forward, Super Eagles. Best of luck in the next round,
and may our journey in #TotalEnergiesAFCON2023
continue to shine bright

https://www.facebook.com/100044468168228/posts/pfbid0sRizprK17NqPdtw3GjPdv19GXoPDPpPNr7joNWgsThvhcLuEgUAn9s1W1kogRjsNl/?mibextid=mqjNyhXYnDq2O9au

12 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Applauds Super Eagles Team Work by Biodun556(m): 3:48am On Jan 28

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Applauds Super Eagles Team Work by Yankiss(m): 9:27am On Jan 28
Well, football is one incredible sport loved by all. We pray the Super Eagles sustain the current winning tempo to the finals and ultimately lift the AFCON cup once again. Tinubu is working grin grin grin.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sanwo-Olu Applauds Super Eagles Team Work by Obito555(m): 9:28am On Jan 28
Sanwo-Olu is sport man

It's being a long time Nigeria hosted CAF championship the last time was 2000 and its even a joint host with Ghana.

15 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Applauds Super Eagles Team Work by Vocalessence(f): 9:29am On Jan 28
They did a good job. Genuine happiness was seen across most people irrespective of our tribes. The victory was a unifier. Big ups to the team.

Remember, I am a voice over artist. Dm, let's do business.

25 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Applauds Super Eagles Team Work by fasho01(m): 9:29am On Jan 28
Kudos to the team indeed
Re: Sanwo-Olu Applauds Super Eagles Team Work by TheRealMalcolmX(m): 9:29am On Jan 28
lipsrsealed
Re: Sanwo-Olu Applauds Super Eagles Team Work by thesicilian: 9:30am On Jan 28
Our President (Twitter Branch) has not congratulated them yet for this win. I hope he's fine. Someone should pls check on him.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sanwo-Olu Applauds Super Eagles Team Work by 6ixVille: 9:32am On Jan 28
I co-applaud. They had one job and they did it well

4 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Applauds Super Eagles Team Work by Chimarto: 9:33am On Jan 28
Which kind eye service celebration is this... grin grin grin you have to seat like id..ol because you're with a governor.

4 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Applauds Super Eagles Team Work by nstore: 9:34am On Jan 28

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Applauds Super Eagles Team Work by youngberry001(m): 9:35am On Jan 28
then did a good job yesterday,,,,excellent boys!!

into next one now,,,i wish them goodluck!!

#military
Re: Sanwo-Olu Applauds Super Eagles Team Work by DesChyko: 9:37am On Jan 28
As if they were asked to pose angry

We celebrated the goals and win better out here grin
Re: Sanwo-Olu Applauds Super Eagles Team Work by Lagosianswag: 9:37am On Jan 28
As good as the team played well as a collective, I must say that Alex Iwobi and Zaidu Sanusi showed their laxity in the game and tournament thus far. sad
Another below average performer is Joe Aribo in the previous games. These three players have not shown any zeal in this AFCON.
I look forward to seeing Stanley Nwabali and Al-Hassan Yusuf in our next games. 👍

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Applauds Super Eagles Team Work by bigdammyj: 9:39am On Jan 28
Noted.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Applauds Super Eagles Team Work by Aluckiest(m): 9:41am On Jan 28
Ok, but make TINUBU no call to congratulate them ooo! Just them that he's not happy with their performance. Shekinar
Re: Sanwo-Olu Applauds Super Eagles Team Work by AntiChristian: 9:41am On Jan 28
More power to their elbow!
Re: Sanwo-Olu Applauds Super Eagles Team Work by Paddyben: 9:41am On Jan 28
This ones are busy jubillating.. while the poor masses couldn't even have asses to the match due to electricity failure and blackout in the nation..
I wonder when Nigeria 🇳🇬 will have true servant leaders as those governing them..
I rest my case..
Re: Sanwo-Olu Applauds Super Eagles Team Work by Honestey: 9:45am On Jan 28
If these guys win the cup, I bet they will chop from benefits of subsidy removal very well

2 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Applauds Super Eagles Team Work by UnknownT: 9:45am On Jan 28
Mr. Achimugu

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Applauds Super Eagles Team Work by Sleekfingers: 11:56am On Jan 28
Yankiss:
Well, football is one incredible sport loved by all. We pray the Super Eagles sustain the current winning tempo to the finals and ultimately lift the AFCON cup once again. Tinubu is working grin grin grin.

Wrong. Not everybody likes football.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Applauds Super Eagles Team Work by Sleekfingers: 12:03pm On Jan 28
Paddyben:
This ones are busy jubillating.. while the poor masses couldn't even have asses to the match due to electricity failure and blackout in the nation..
I wonder when Nigeria 🇳🇬 will have true servant leaders as those governing them..
I rest my case..

During Tinubu's tenure as a governor. When Lagos State wanted to start generating our electricity. The federal government said, it must be connected to the national useless grid.
That was how the project was stopped. But from what I heard, they are working on achieving that.

4 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Applauds Super Eagles Team Work by GanagiBitrus: 12:05pm On Jan 28
Congrats Super Eagles.
That victory over Cameroon sweet my belle, no be small.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Applauds Super Eagles Team Work by Judolisco(m): 1:34pm On Jan 28
Lagosianswag:
As good as the team played well as a collective, I must say that Alex Iwobi and Zaidu Sanusi showed their laxity in the game and tournament thus far. sad
Another below average performer is Joe Aribo in the previous games. These three players have not shown any zeal in this AFCON.
I look forward to seeing Stanley Nwabali and Al-Hassan Yusuf in our next games. 👍
zaidu has been very good defensively

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Applauds Super Eagles Team Work by matoota: 2:16pm On Jan 28
When cameroon put their pepper for super eagles' eye for final.
The penalty pain me

Sanwo-Olu is sport man

It's being a long time Nigeria hosted CAF championship the last time was 2000 and its even a joint host with Ghana.

[/quote]
Re: Sanwo-Olu Applauds Super Eagles Team Work by Tywo2018: 3:50pm On Jan 28
Cameroon didn't ce-dis coming, they forotten they Gha-na lose, now they are Accra-in grin grin
Re: Sanwo-Olu Applauds Super Eagles Team Work by deji17: 4:40pm On Jan 28
Great team work!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Applauds Super Eagles Team Work by steavebrain: 6:09pm On Jan 28
They are really enjoying the moments. I am very happy to see them. I am busy with my real estate photography photo editing, otherwise I definitely join them.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Applauds Super Eagles Team Work by Ohraykon: 7:08pm On Jan 28
The most useless lagos state governor

(1) (Reply)

Strange: Nigerian Couple In Uk Give Birth To A White Baby / Terrorists Damage Bridge At Makera-Rim Road In Plateau / After Subsidy Removal. Did Jonathan Achieve Anything?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.