Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,110 members, 7,811,126 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:56 AM

I Can Search A Deal in Offerup For You For 20k/teach u d use offerup - Technology Market (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / I Can Search A Deal in Offerup For You For 20k/teach u d use offerup (1860 Views)

Make your eBay & other site payment with PayPal/ search a deal on offerup(20k) / Kansas/Missouri State Pickup [Offerup,Craigslist,Letgo,5miles] / Buy From OFFERUP, Ebay, Amazon, In New York City!! & Ship To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Can Search A Deal in Offerup For You For 20k/teach u d use offerup by ndudiogeleka: 9:22am On Feb 26
ndudiogeleka:
I am waitung
get a good deal
Re: I Can Search A Deal in Offerup For You For 20k/teach u d use offerup by ndudiogeleka: 8:06am On Mar 01
Get a good deal
Re: I Can Search A Deal in Offerup For You For 20k/teach u d use offerup by ndudiogeleka: 7:34pm On Mar 01
ndudiogeleka:
I am waitung
get a good deal
Re: I Can Search A Deal in Offerup For You For 20k/teach u d use offerup by ndudiogeleka: 10:29pm On Mar 02
A good deal
Re: I Can Search A Deal in Offerup For You For 20k/teach u d use offerup by ndudiogeleka: 8:35am On Mar 03
Service available
Re: I Can Search A Deal in Offerup For You For 20k/teach u d use offerup by ndudiogeleka: 9:12am On Mar 04
ndudiogeleka:
I am waitung
get a good deal
Re: I Can Search A Deal in Offerup For You For 20k/teach u d use offerup by ndudiogeleka: 8:28am On Mar 09
Get a good deal
Re: I Can Search A Deal in Offerup For You For 20k/teach u d use offerup by ndudiogeleka: 11:04am On Mar 10
ndudiogeleka:
I am waitung
get a deal
Re: I Can Search A Deal in Offerup For You For 20k/teach u d use offerup by ndudiogeleka: 8:51pm On Mar 10
Good deal
Re: I Can Search A Deal in Offerup For You For 20k/teach u d use offerup by ndudiogeleka: 7:27am On Mar 12
Av
Re: I Can Search A Deal in Offerup For You For 20k/teach u d use offerup by ndudiogeleka: 7:33am On Mar 17
Have a good deal
Re: I Can Search A Deal in Offerup For You For 20k/teach u d use offerup by ndudiogeleka: 3:38pm On Mar 19
Av
Re: I Can Search A Deal in Offerup For You For 20k/teach u d use offerup by ndudiogeleka: 5:49pm On Mar 20
Good deal
Re: I Can Search A Deal in Offerup For You For 20k/teach u d use offerup by ndudiogeleka: 7:22am On Mar 21
Get a good deal
Re: I Can Search A Deal in Offerup For You For 20k/teach u d use offerup by ndudiogeleka: 7:46am On Mar 22
ndudiogeleka:
I am waitung
get a good deal
Re: I Can Search A Deal in Offerup For You For 20k/teach u d use offerup by ndudiogeleka: 7:29pm On Mar 23
Get a deal
Re: I Can Search A Deal in Offerup For You For 20k/teach u d use offerup by flexyrule(m): 7:53pm On Mar 23
You've been buying and selling on offerup since 2014, 10 years later you don't have a mini warehouse?

Abeg wetin you teach your students?
Re: I Can Search A Deal in Offerup For You For 20k/teach u d use offerup by ndudiogeleka: 8:34pm On Mar 23
flexyrule:
You've been buying and selling on offerup since 2014, 10 years later you don't have a mini warehouse?

Abeg wetin you teach your students?
na person like u wen u parents waste money to sends skool if actually u have any..so davido that has billions and still release new
Music, a rich trader that has boys that learn his business and still settle his boys, lecturer still teach students and the end up become richer.. people orgnise seminar eventhough they are rich ..and u come spit rubbish and to show ur level of stupidity ..i am very sure u are a small nitwit who thinks been a yahoo boy has made u achieve something that make u level of reasoning to be shallow..so next time learn principle of econmics that ones needs are insatiable amd that is why we offer service that make one pay and which satisfy the value for thier money.
so stop been stupid because u want to be heard of ur foolish post
Re: I Can Search A Deal in Offerup For You For 20k/teach u d use offerup by flexyrule(m): 11:22pm On Mar 23
ndudiogeleka:
na person like u wen u parents waste money to sends skool if actually u have any..so davido that has billions and still release new
Music, a rich trader that has boys that learn his business and still settle his boys, lecturer still teach students and the end up become richer.. people orgnise seminar eventhough they are rich ..and u come spit rubbish and to show ur level of stupidity ..i am very sure u are a small nitwit who thinks been a yahoo boy has made u achieve something that make u level of reasoning to be shallow..so next time learn principle of econmics that ones needs are insatiable amd that is why we offer service that make one pay and which satisfy the value for thier money.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Dear frustrated Nigerian,

It's obvious that we ain't on the same pedestal.

Happy sales man!

Best regards.
Re: I Can Search A Deal in Offerup For You For 20k/teach u d use offerup by ndudiogeleka: 6:55am On Mar 24
flexyrule:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Dear frustrated Nigerian,

It's obvious that we ain't on the same pedestal.

Happy sales man!

Best regards.
when u see one u will know by the way they reason and what their brain can processed at a time..so is quite unfortunate but dont worry things will get well soon
Re: I Can Search A Deal in Offerup For You For 20k/teach u d use offerup by ndudiogeleka: 5:44pm On Mar 24
Get a good deal
Re: I Can Search A Deal in Offerup For You For 20k/teach u d use offerup by ndudiogeleka: 7:24am On Mar 25
Get a deal
Re: I Can Search A Deal in Offerup For You For 20k/teach u d use offerup by ndudiogeleka: 8:01am On Mar 28
Get a good deal
Re: I Can Search A Deal in Offerup For You For 20k/teach u d use offerup by ndudiogeleka: 4:21pm On Mar 28
Kunlegzy:
Lmao, your number selfish available on your whatsapp
get good deal
Re: I Can Search A Deal in Offerup For You For 20k/teach u d use offerup by ndudiogeleka: 8:10am On Mar 29
Learn
Re: I Can Search A Deal in Offerup For You For 20k/teach u d use offerup by Teejay13(m): 9:32am On Mar 29
ndudiogeleka:

Chief the way you talk to people is wrong. I will suggest you watch and control the kind of words you use on people, especially your customers. It doesn’t speak too well of you.
Re: I Can Search A Deal in Offerup For You For 20k/teach u d use offerup by ndudiogeleka: 10:56am On Mar 29
Teejay13:

Chief the way you talk to your customers is wrong. I feel you need to watch the kind of words you use on people, especially your customers. It doesn’t speak to well of you
the problem you people have is dat u dont read..if u do u will know the person that make point irrelevant to what is posted should be question for the a vuew that was not reasonable in the first place but u rather be on one side ..pls ur view is not necessay if u dont know what to say about childish and insensitive view of people to the subject matter
Re: I Can Search A Deal in Offerup For You For 20k/teach u d use offerup by Teejay13(m): 11:43am On Mar 29
ndudiogeleka:
the problem you people have is dat u dont read..if u do u will know the person that make point irrelevant to what is posted should be question for the a vuew that was not reasonable in the first place but u rather be on one side ..pls ur view is not necessay if u dont know what to say about childish and insensitive view of people to the subject matter

Am actually not on the side of anyone here. But what am saying is that your way of communication with your client’s is somehow aggressive. And will not help you as a business person. I have had a deal with you and have experienced it. Your way and manner of responding to messages seems too aggressive. No one is perfect, but please work on your communication skills. Thank you!
Re: I Can Search A Deal in Offerup For You For 20k/teach u d use offerup by ndudiogeleka: 5:36pm On Mar 29
Teejay13:

Am actually not on the side of anyone here. But what am saying is that your way of communication with your client’s is somehow aggressive. And will not help you as a business person. I have had a deal with you and have experienced it. Your way and manner of responding to messages seems too aggressive. No one is perfect, but please work on your communication skills. Thank you!
guy deal with the issue and stop telling me abour communication issue because u dont understand business. When i started sales on my thread u had not thought of running account on nairaland..check mikkyangel thread and u will see how he trash issues from irrelevant post but that did not stop him from his massive client which i am sure is the oldest and the most consistence in the business of shipping ..i had issues with mikkyangel but he dealt issues from his own point of view and we fought and we are still together in business for more than 15years..so u dont come here to tell me how to communicate wen u see real issues u dont deal with it..is because of dis comment we have all dis unserious elements making irrelevant comment on peoples's thread just tofeel important..check my thread i had made so many sales that i cant count..so were the one that had communication with those customer.. so pls keep ur advice and talk the people that need the advice
Re: I Can Search A Deal in Offerup For You For 20k/teach u d use offerup by ndudiogeleka: 8:01am On Mar 30
Get a good deal
Re: I Can Search A Deal in Offerup For You For 20k/teach u d use offerup by ndudiogeleka: 6:11pm On Mar 31
Av
Re: I Can Search A Deal in Offerup For You For 20k/teach u d use offerup by ndudiogeleka: 7:22am On Apr 01
Get a good deal

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Used CURVE 3 MUST GO ! Perfect Condition / One Tetrabyte(1tb) External Hard Disk For Sale @16k Urgently / Cheap Gaming laptop 2GB dedicated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.