Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,327 members, 7,815,650 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

M4 Vs. M16: Which Rifle Is The King Of The Hill? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / M4 Vs. M16: Which Rifle Is The King Of The Hill? (2214 Views)

THE KING’S VERDICT By Bernard Dickson / The Hill Code IKPOBA 1 Day To Go / Why Lion Is The King Of The Beasts [shocking Photos Speak] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

M4 Vs. M16: Which Rifle Is The King Of The Hill? by CrownStarPro(m): 11:20am On Jan 28
The M4 and M16 are the world’s most popular and iconic rifles. They’ve been used by the US military and law enforcement agencies for decades, and they’re also popular among civilian gun owners.

But which rifle is better? The M4 is shorter and lighter, making it more maneuverable in close-quarters combat. The M16 has a longer barrel and a fixed stock, which gives it better accuracy and range.

So, which rifle is right for you? It depends on your needs and preferences. If you’re looking for a rifle that is easy to carry and maneuver, the M4 is a good choice. If you’re looking for a rifle with better accuracy and range, the M16 is a better choice.

But don’t just take my word for it! Read this expert comprehensive comparison of the M4 and M16 to decide which rifle is right for you.

https://militarywifi.com/m4-vs-m16-a-comprehensive-comparison/

Re: M4 Vs. M16: Which Rifle Is The King Of The Hill? by Sirmwill: 11:38am On Jan 28
Which is heavier
Re: M4 Vs. M16: Which Rifle Is The King Of The Hill? by YinkaOlusesi16(m): 12:07pm On Jan 28
M16 the best

2 Likes

Re: M4 Vs. M16: Which Rifle Is The King Of The Hill? by Kennyswag: 12:13pm On Jan 28
None is used in Nigeria
Re: M4 Vs. M16: Which Rifle Is The King Of The Hill? by BondRiv: 12:52pm On Jan 28
Gun ownership is not legal in Nigeria. Anyone obsessed with this should go and join the army and fight terrorism.

8 Likes

Re: M4 Vs. M16: Which Rifle Is The King Of The Hill? by illicit(m): 12:53pm On Jan 28
Which one can I get with 50k

Second hand

UK used or Belgium

8 Likes

Re: M4 Vs. M16: Which Rifle Is The King Of The Hill? by Clinghton: 12:59pm On Jan 28
M14 with a scope and a grenade luncher is my ideal weapon.

6 Likes

Re: M4 Vs. M16: Which Rifle Is The King Of The Hill? by muyico(m): 1:42pm On Jan 28
Ak49

1 Like

Re: M4 Vs. M16: Which Rifle Is The King Of The Hill? by Nemesis0147(m): 2:34pm On Jan 28
Bandits thread….

1 Like

Re: M4 Vs. M16: Which Rifle Is The King Of The Hill? by westlius(m): 2:46pm On Jan 28
Nemesis0147:
Bandits thread….
Which 1 b bandits threads
If we dey yanke these guns won't be a new tin
Re: M4 Vs. M16: Which Rifle Is The King Of The Hill? by Kevineleven(m): 2:50pm On Jan 28
M16 for sure supported with a G glock and an MJ Tactical Raider Dagger, I will be a storm in the flesh.

1 Like

Re: M4 Vs. M16: Which Rifle Is The King Of The Hill? by tellsblinks(m): 3:33pm On Jan 28
Call of duty guys full here🤣

5 Likes

Re: M4 Vs. M16: Which Rifle Is The King Of The Hill? by Rexymania(m): 3:44pm On Jan 28
I love guns and cars
Re: M4 Vs. M16: Which Rifle Is The King Of The Hill? by Simeonjoe1: 3:54pm On Jan 28
Clinghton:
M14 with a scope and a grenade luncher is my ideal weapon.

M16A4 latest version is also a compact, collapsible stock.
Re: M4 Vs. M16: Which Rifle Is The King Of The Hill? by RemoveKebab: 4:02pm On Jan 28
M4 has short barrel. Short barrel favours breeching in confined spaces like on ships, airborne missions, urban warfare and close combat mission.

M16 good has long barrel. Good for long distance engagement like dessert mission, mountain warfare and jungle warfare.

Both are like tools good for specific missions.

Hammer is good at hitting nail but not good for opening screw.
So as screw driver is good for opening screw and not good at hitting nail.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: M4 Vs. M16: Which Rifle Is The King Of The Hill? by Saturnalia(m): 4:26pm On Jan 28
YinkaOlusesi16:
M16 the best

Why? Because the Amerikan Mainstream Media say so?

Kalashnikov AK47 remains the king of all rifles. I’m not talking about the Chinese or DICON copies.

1 Like

Re: M4 Vs. M16: Which Rifle Is The King Of The Hill? by solmusdesigns: 4:35pm On Jan 28
AK 49, 47, P90

1 Like

Re: M4 Vs. M16: Which Rifle Is The King Of The Hill? by AsaBlackheart(m): 6:14pm On Jan 28
M4 as a codm player.
Re: M4 Vs. M16: Which Rifle Is The King Of The Hill? by CrownStarPro(m): 6:21pm On Jan 28
AsaBlackheart:
M4 as a codm player.

Why M4?
Re: M4 Vs. M16: Which Rifle Is The King Of The Hill? by MMempire(m): 6:22pm On Jan 28
CrownStarPro:
The M4 and M16 are the world’s most popular and iconic rifles. They’ve been used by the US military and law enforcement agencies for decades, and they’re also popular among civilian gun owners.

But which rifle is better? The M4 is shorter and lighter, making it more maneuverable in close-quarters combat. The M16 has a longer barrel and a fixed stock, which gives it better accuracy and range.

So, which rifle is right for you? It depends on your needs and preferences. If you’re looking for a rifle that is easy to carry and maneuver, the M4 is a good choice. If you’re looking for a rifle with better accuracy and range, the M16 is a better choice.

But don’t just take my word for it! Read this expert comprehensive comparison of the M4 and M16 to decide which rifle is right for you.

AR15 is more popular.
Re: M4 Vs. M16: Which Rifle Is The King Of The Hill? by Gadafii: 6:35pm On Jan 28
Ak 47 is the most popular riffle in the world, very rugged and reliable, easy to use and maintain

It will beat those toys hands down

2 Likes

Re: M4 Vs. M16: Which Rifle Is The King Of The Hill? by AsaBlackheart(m): 6:37pm On Jan 28
CrownStarPro:

Why M4?

In codm, yes m4 is better.
M16 has more damage but 3 round burst. Annoying lol.

1 Like

Re: M4 Vs. M16: Which Rifle Is The King Of The Hill? by Bukola94: 6:40pm On Jan 28
Saturnalia:

Why? Because the Amerikan Mainstream Media say so?

Kalashnikov AK47 remains the king of all rifles. I’m not talking about the Chinese or DICON copies.
I like AK47 too, if Nigeria forces can collobo with Russia force, we can learn how to assemble or manufacture of something close, we can even do better
Re: M4 Vs. M16: Which Rifle Is The King Of The Hill? by chariisGRACE(m): 7:41pm On Jan 28
M16 as a COD player.

Faster firing rate

1 Like

Re: M4 Vs. M16: Which Rifle Is The King Of The Hill? by AsaBlackheart(m): 7:51pm On Jan 28
chariisGRACE:
M16 as a COD player.

Faster firing rate

With the perk that cancels that 3 burst round?
Re: M4 Vs. M16: Which Rifle Is The King Of The Hill? by Treasure17(m): 8:33pm On Jan 28
Which FG can give us the permission to own any of these.
Re: M4 Vs. M16: Which Rifle Is The King Of The Hill? by MIHLEXY: 9:08pm On Jan 28
M4 any day anytime, lighter, easier to maneuver
although m16 has less recoil when handled with the right attachments
but my love for m4 no be here, just portable and the firing sound alone gives me chill
Re: M4 Vs. M16: Which Rifle Is The King Of The Hill? by MIHLEXY: 9:10pm On Jan 28
chariisGRACE:
M16 as a COD player.

Faster firing rate
if you are a better codm player, you won't go for m16, its not an easy going gun when the enemy engages you like a mad man(base model tho)
the burst puts me off actually
Re: M4 Vs. M16: Which Rifle Is The King Of The Hill? by muller101(m): 10:03pm On Jan 28
These toys that will jam during serious combat.
Re: M4 Vs. M16: Which Rifle Is The King Of The Hill? by obinna58(m): 10:15pm On Jan 28
As a PUBG player I can confirm m416, squad wipe is bae
Re: M4 Vs. M16: Which Rifle Is The King Of The Hill? by GodHimself: 11:11pm On Jan 28
Needs and preferences.

CrownStarPro:

Re: M4 Vs. M16: Which Rifle Is The King Of The Hill? by Astra101: 1:19am On Jan 29
Wrong comparison! Let's have more options. Compare M16, M4, AK47 & AK49. I bet you more than 80% of people here who understand weapons will go for AK47 & AK49

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lasu Part Time Form 2010/2011 Academic Session For O Level, Ond, Nce: / The Ebonyi State Federal University Screening Results Will Be Out Very Soon. / Nigeria Universities With Only Two Professors.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.