Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,629 members, 7,813,081 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:38 AM

Victor Osimhen Celebrates With Fans (Video) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Victor Osimhen Celebrates With Fans (Video) (33438 Views)

Bendel Insurance Players Jump Fence To Escape Lynching By Home Fans (Video) / Osimhen Celebrates First Serie A Goal With #ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY Shirt / Liverpool Players Put Coach On Their Shoulder And Dragged To Celebrate With Fans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Victor Osimhen Celebrates With Fans (Video) by bionixs: 1:29pm On Jan 28
NwaNimo1:
Racist Napoli players right now......

Hahahahah
Re: Victor Osimhen Celebrates With Fans (Video) by jos4kay: 1:29pm On Jan 28
Too early to praise osimmen or super eagles. That Cameroon team no good

1 Like

Re: Victor Osimhen Celebrates With Fans (Video) by Cmanforall: 1:30pm On Jan 28
Chikel20000:
D guy is good...no cap ..a captain material too...very passionate for eagles
Hes displaying similar passion like Odemwingie then

1 Like

Re: Victor Osimhen Celebrates With Fans (Video) by bionixs: 1:31pm On Jan 28
oneman2k7:
The lion himself, he no gree for anybody. Na Cameroon we beat na Ghana body dey pain.

Angola will bow to the lion King Osimhen. The eagle will soar.
no mind Dem . Star wey black no go fit shine

1 Like

Re: Victor Osimhen Celebrates With Fans (Video) by emmmillenium: 1:33pm On Jan 28
Up Eagles...

I was wondering why Nigeria can't score more than 1 or 2 goals in a match until I know Eagles do not lay more than two eggs.

Sorry... Super Eagles can try but they may not be able to deliver more than 1 or 2 goals...

Why not naming them super chicken so that they can deliver more eggs(goals)... my thought sha. Lolzzzzz
Re: Victor Osimhen Celebrates With Fans (Video) by bionixs: 1:35pm On Jan 28
spy24:
Many people on nairaland don't know football

I can't believe that most of you are surprised by osimhens performance yesterday.. and you guys seems to be insinuating that yesterday was his only good performance so far

Incase you guys don't know, the difference so far between the likes of ivory coast, Ghana, Cameroon and Nigeria so far is that we have osimhen and those teams don't

The guy has been our best player in all the games we have played so far, without him this team would have been like any other team

Secondly the entire defense line and the goalkeeper have been very good and consistent. aside these two factors( osimhen, defense and goalkeeper) only lookman is the next individual worthy of mention..

Iwobi and Onyenka has actually been good but most of you don't know because to you people if they are not giving KDB and Bellingham passes they should not play in the team, mumu thinking
Ola Aina was on fire yesterday too . Inshort, super eagles were dangerous yesterday
Re: Victor Osimhen Celebrates With Fans (Video) by rotadeco27: 1:51pm On Jan 28
I urge them to sustain the passion to always win, with this winning mentality,we can rule African football again
Re: Victor Osimhen Celebrates With Fans (Video) by Jaquar456: 1:52pm On Jan 28
Our Mbappe
Re: Victor Osimhen Celebrates With Fans (Video) by ejimatic: 1:54pm On Jan 28
Yeyeboi05:
Better than Messi
No I disagree
Re: Victor Osimhen Celebrates With Fans (Video) by thinkmoney(m): 1:54pm On Jan 28
YinkaOlusesi16:
Osimhen abeg come man utd we need you in our attack.
God forbid bad thing. Una no see Abubakar una level?😏

1 Like

Re: Victor Osimhen Celebrates With Fans (Video) by fuckJones(f): 1:55pm On Jan 28
YinkaOlusesi16:
leave our brother alone, do you want man u to turn him to onana
Re: Victor Osimhen Celebrates With Fans (Video) by Johnnyplus01k(m): 2:02pm On Jan 28
Hardwork pays
Re: Victor Osimhen Celebrates With Fans (Video) by Joconceptbest4(m): 2:06pm On Jan 28
Yeyeboi05:
Better than Messi
who said that?
Re: Victor Osimhen Celebrates With Fans (Video) by ExudeLoveToAll: 2:15pm On Jan 28
Chicagograduate:
Is it Victor osiemhen that scored the 2 goals or lookman?Osiemhen is taken another player's glory.

His work rate was outrageous compared to his other days performance that's why grin
Re: Victor Osimhen Celebrates With Fans (Video) by Henrydata(m): 2:18pm On Jan 28
Chicagograduate:
Is it Victor osiemhen that scored the 2 goals or lookman?Osiemhen is taken another player's glory.

That is the reward for playing with passion.

The truth is when you do things selflessly with Ur heart without pretense. People will definitely notice and celebrate you.

1 Like

Re: Victor Osimhen Celebrates With Fans (Video) by Ezyp(m): 2:23pm On Jan 28
sukkot:
Waffi guy

Na baffi he be o
Re: Victor Osimhen Celebrates With Fans (Video) by darlingjude7: 2:23pm On Jan 28
👏👏
Re: Victor Osimhen Celebrates With Fans (Video) by nairalee(m): 2:24pm On Jan 28
YinkaOlusesi16:

Pls I'm a man Utd fan, for the love of my country man pls he shouldn't come to man Utd. Man u wey dey stall player career. I'll not wish utd for anyone I love
Re: Victor Osimhen Celebrates With Fans (Video) by Agent17th: 2:25pm On Jan 28
MayowaTallguy:
Almost every club need him right now
He's a lite version of mbappe
The way he sprint is just like mbappe
His finishing is just not on par with mbappe

If Osimhen has France squad or PSG squad, he will score lots of goals
Re: Victor Osimhen Celebrates With Fans (Video) by honour7: 2:34pm On Jan 28
Chicagograduate:

It's not all about the goals, there is what is called playmaker

1 Like

Re: Victor Osimhen Celebrates With Fans (Video) by commoditiesnig: 2:36pm On Jan 28
Nice one Victor!
YinkaOlusesi16:
Lai lai, never! .. He's coming to Chelsea! wink smiley
Re: Victor Osimhen Celebrates With Fans (Video) by Pootle: 2:41pm On Jan 28
Yeyeboi05:
Better than Messi

table shaker grin
Re: Victor Osimhen Celebrates With Fans (Video) by AngelicBeing: 2:43pm On Jan 28
sukkot:
Waffi guy

1 Like

Re: Victor Osimhen Celebrates With Fans (Video) by Redhot111(m): 2:53pm On Jan 28
YinkaOlusesi16:

Make man UTD kill his talent abi? Abegi
Re: Victor Osimhen Celebrates With Fans (Video) by MrAgbako: 2:53pm On Jan 28
oneman2k7:
The lion himself, he no gree for anybody. Na Cameroon we beat na Ghana body dey pain.

Angola will bow to the lion King Osimhen. The eagle will soar.
wahala 😂

1 Like

Re: Victor Osimhen Celebrates With Fans (Video) by Ishaupikin(m): 3:01pm On Jan 28
YinkaOlusesi16:
. But una get unana, wetin come happen
Re: Victor Osimhen Celebrates With Fans (Video) by Ramirezkhay(m): 3:02pm On Jan 28
cheesy

Very Nawaa

grin
Chikel20000:
nawa for u o....
Re: Victor Osimhen Celebrates With Fans (Video) by Tranquility2345: 3:08pm On Jan 28
spy24:

Did you not see where I said the entire defense line ?

Bassey is not a defender, you Bozo angry
Re: Victor Osimhen Celebrates With Fans (Video) by Dpharisee: 3:11pm On Jan 28
spy24:
Many people on nairaland don't know football

I can't believe that most of you are surprised by osimhens performance yesterday.. and you guys seems to be insinuating that yesterday was his only good performance so far

Incase you guys don't know, the difference so far between the likes of ivory coast, Ghana, Cameroon and Nigeria so far is that we have osimhen and those teams don't

The guy has been our best player in all the games we have played so far, without him this team would have been like any other team

Secondly the entire defense line and the goalkeeper have been very good and consistent. aside these two factors( osimhen, defense and goalkeeper) only lookman is the next individual worthy of mention..

Iwobi and Onyenka has actually been good but most of you don't know because to you people if they are not giving KDB and Bellingham passes they should not play in the team, mumu thinking
Iwobi and Onyeka are not holding the midfield well, the defence has been outstanding and Zaidu is the underrated player, he feeds Osimhen consistently
Re: Victor Osimhen Celebrates With Fans (Video) by Eriokanmi: 3:14pm On Jan 28
Yeyeboi05:
Better than Messi
For the first time, I'm seeing someone who's not stingy with passes, someone who isn't interested in scoring when the coast isn't clear enough but assisting to making it happen by laying passes to others. That's team spirit. There's a popular ex international who can dribble for Africa but always interested in taking the scoring glory all alone by attempting
to score and in the process, the team loses because he deliberately threw away scoring chances, which could have been converted into goals by his team members.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Messi Would Be Suspended Six Months For Conject Attacks (ESPN) / Formula One Gee-Spot 2012 / Wayne Rooney Gets Red Card After Elbowing Opponent In The Neck In MLS (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.