Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,321 members, 7,846,426 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

Friendly Advice To Nyesom Wike. By Osondu Nworu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Friendly Advice To Nyesom Wike. By Osondu Nworu (203 Views)

Tinubu, Beware Of Nyesom Wike By Richard Akinnola / What Is Happening To Nyesom Wike? / A Letter To Nyesom Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Friendly Advice To Nyesom Wike. By Osondu Nworu by Ventrue: 12:08pm On Jan 28
During the peak of the Rivers Crisis, I asked the Lord for something. He said, “Don’t worry, Wike will not win Fubara.”

A few days later, I saw the three fantastically corrupt musketeers – Peter Odili, Thief Tinubu and Rogue Wike going to bully Fubara at Abuja to endure Wike stealing River’s coffer. Then I remembered what the Lord told me.

The dishonourable cash and carry Nigerian Supreme Court Judges have confirmed Fubara governor. Yet, Wike is still struggling like a man with his back on the floor in a wrestling match.

Wike, here’s the matter! Rivers state people are against you, and most critical, the Almighty God is also against you. You, Odili, Tinubu, INEC and the Judges you know are nothing but smouldering stubs of firewood.

However, the novice Fubara is making many costly mistakes like Johnathan. For example, if Johnathan had published the list of Boko Haram sponsors given to him by the FBI, Kashim Shettima couldn’t have been vice president today and killing in the North could have become past tense.

However, like your wife Zeresh says, “Since Fubara, before whom your downfall has started, has the backing of God, you cannot stand against him—you -Wike will surely come to ruin!”

So they will impale Wike on the structure you have set up for Fubara. Then God and the Nigerian people’s fury against you will subside.

Since you, no de hear De your Dey. You beta hear the people WIKE DE YOUR DEY oOh.
Re: Friendly Advice To Nyesom Wike. By Osondu Nworu by Eteka1(m): 12:12pm On Jan 28
The Lord didn't show you sure odds for bet naija, it's Wike he decided to show you? I pity you.

(1) (Reply)

No Hree For Anybody But Nigerians Are Cowards / Wike Threatens To Blacklist Setraco If Road Project Is Not Completed Before May / Wike Places N20 Million Bounty On Fleeing Kidnappers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.