Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,779 members, 7,813,575 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:18 PM

Please Can You Help List The Names And Frequency Of Christian Radio Stations In - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Please Can You Help List The Names And Frequency Of Christian Radio Stations In (129 Views)

Naira Marley's Music Removed By MTV Base & Soundcity; Banned By Radio Stations / Radio Stations In Lagos Whatsapp & Phone Numbers / List Of Radio Stations In Oyo State (with Frequencies And Location) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Can You Help List The Names And Frequency Of Christian Radio Stations In by SAMBARRY: 1:45pm On Jan 28
Good day nairalders.i have been listening to radio stations across the states in Nigeria and some of them are quite interesting but they have become so monotonous.aside that I don't really fancy the noisy and empty songs and directionless chatting some of them engage in.particularly when they're conversations you cannot learn anything from or be inspired by and so I want to crave your indulgence if you can recommend Christian/Gospel radio stations that at least you can listen to sermons from various preachers and also enjoy edifying and sane Christian worship songs.thank you
Re: Please Can You Help List The Names And Frequency Of Christian Radio Stations In by iwriteall: 1:49pm On Jan 28
Open your own radio station and start playing gospel songs
Re: Please Can You Help List The Names And Frequency Of Christian Radio Stations In by oneshine: 4:28pm On Mar 11
Inspiration fm, my phone is 07065945430

(1) (Reply)

[music] Mishel G – Vacancy / [hot Gist] Rising Star Dolla Gentle Set To Drop Update On His New Work Of Art / Download Power By Tristar Alphas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.