Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,353 members, 7,853,553 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 07:04 PM

I Am Not A Woman B£ater. I Only Slapped Her- Lhilfrosh Beg Davido For Forgivenes - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Am Not A Woman B£ater. I Only Slapped Her- Lhilfrosh Beg Davido For Forgivenes (540 Views)

Davido Calls Wizkid A Woman B€ater With Proof / Video Of Korra Obidi Slapping The Police Officer She Said Slapped Her Emerges / Korra Obidi Shares Photos Of Policeman Who Slapped Her & Smashed Her Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Not A Woman B£ater. I Only Slapped Her- Lhilfrosh Beg Davido For Forgivenes by Newsfeed247: 3:30pm On Jan 28
I am not a woman b£ater. I only slapped her after she disrespected my mum- singer Lhilfrosh says three years after his ex, Taiwo, called him out for physically ass@ulting her

in October 2020, Taiwo came online to accuse the singer who was then signed with Davido’s DMW label of physically ass@ulting her. She released photos of her swollen eye. A criminal case was filed against the singer by Taiwo in February 2021. However, after much persuasion, both parties settled their rift and Taiwo withdrew the case on March 14, 2022. During the crisis, LilFrosh was dropped by Davido who condemned his action.

In a video shared online today January 27, the singer said no one gave him the opportunity to clear his name when the incident happened. He claimed he isn’t a woman b£ater. According to him, he had an argument with Taiwo after she disrespected his mum and in the process he sl@pped her.

He also appealed to his former boss, Davido, to forgive him.

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UpKQwsQ73Do

Re: I Am Not A Woman B£ater. I Only Slapped Her- Lhilfrosh Beg Davido For Forgivenes by EreluRoz: 3:31pm On Jan 28
If it's true then she's evil, why are some people so heartless, she didn't even care about the life she's destroying. Na wa ooo
Re: I Am Not A Woman B£ater. I Only Slapped Her- Lhilfrosh Beg Davido For Forgivenes by Solofresh2: 3:33pm On Jan 28
But how can someone beat a fellow human like this grin
This lady must have stolen to be beaten like this
Re: I Am Not A Woman B£ater. I Only Slapped Her- Lhilfrosh Beg Davido For Forgivenes by RhinoChest: 3:38pm On Jan 28
If laws in Nigeria were strong, you would be in prison and won’t have the chance to beg for forgiveness. Anyways, that time is coming!
Re: I Am Not A Woman B£ater. I Only Slapped Her- Lhilfrosh Beg Davido For Forgivenes by BloomingDale(f): 4:26pm On Jan 28
EreluRoz:
If it's true then she's evil, why are some people so heartless, she didn't even care about the life she's destroying. Na wa ooo

Did you see her pictures?
Re: I Am Not A Woman B£ater. I Only Slapped Her- Lhilfrosh Beg Davido For Forgivenes by illicit(m): 4:31pm On Jan 28
U almost blind her eye...

Anyway to err is human. No beat woman again

(1) (Reply)

Auditions! / Cobhams Asuquo Performs His Own Kinda Song; Watch Here: / A$AP Rocky Covers Complex Magazine;says He Influenced Kanye West.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.