Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,756 members, 7,862,474 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 05:43 PM

Engr. Ayodele Jemialu Condemns Bwari Attacks, Commiserates With Victims - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Engr. Ayodele Jemialu Condemns Bwari Attacks, Commiserates With Victims (90 Views)

EndSARS: Protesters Use Buses To Block Roads Leading To Bwari In Abuja (Photos) / President Buhari Lands In Maiduguri To Sympathise With Victims Of Terror Attack / Rotimi Amaechi Sympathizes With Victims Of Election Violence In Rivers. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Engr. Ayodele Jemialu Condemns Bwari Attacks, Commiserates With Victims by odoemelamemmanu(m): 4:36pm On Jan 28
Engr. Ayodele Jemialu Condemns Bwari Attacks, Commiserates With Victims

The Founder of Grassroot Youth Development Forum, Engr. Ayodele Jemialu, has expressed deep concerns and sadness over the recurrence of unwarranted attacks, kidnappings, and killings of innocent citizens in the Bwari Area Council of the Federal Capital Territory (FCT).

In a statement he personally signed on Sunday in Abuja and made available to journalists, Mr Jemialu commiserated with the people of Bwari, families of the victims over these unfortunate incidents, which led to the loss of lives.

The statement said: “In the face of such heart-wrenching events in Bwari community, Abuja, I extend my heartfelt condolences to the victims and their families. The pain and anguish that kidnapping inflicts on individuals and communities are immeasurable, and my thoughts are with each affected family during this trying period.

“In the midst of this darkness, I hope that the collective strength of the community, coupled with the support from friends and neighbors, provides a glimmer of light to guide everyone through these challenging times. Nigeria has a history of resilience, and I believe that unity and solidarity can help heal wounds and bring about positive change.

“May the authorities work tirelessly to ensure the safe return of the kidnapped individuals, and may the community find solace in the bonds that unite them. As we join hands in sympathy and support, let us remain steadfast in our commitment to fostering a safer and more secure environment for all.”

(1) (Reply)

Lagos E-TAX / Engr. Seyi Adesomi Bags Yocen-nigeria Noble Prize Award Of Credence / Nigerian Companies Struggle To Meet Obligations, Urgent Solutions Needed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.