Stats: 3,151,896 members, 7,814,027 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

Breaking News!! Ethnic Crises And Killings Break Out In Delta! Kill Each Other ! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News!! Ethnic Crises And Killings Break Out In Delta! Kill Each Other ! (3327 Views)

Gunmen Burn Police Station In Delta, Kill 3 Officers (Photos) / Horrific Bloodshed And Killings In Oyigbo: Full Story By Premium Times (Photos) / Punch Newspaper Cartoon About Buhari And Killings In Nigeria (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Breaking News!! Ethnic Crises And Killings Break Out In Delta! Kill Each Other ! by ExudeLoveToAll: 6:59am On Jan 29
Sapeleboy911:
Why are the urhobos/ijaw/itsekiri in Delta state always fighting one other? I lost my friends dad to this same Okwagbe/Obotie crisis 4 years ago. My former neighbors were Ijaw/Itsekiri we settled their quarells on a monthly basis. I had to move out due to their never ending enthnic battles.

They took the war off their sphere of influence, this is serious.
Re: Breaking News!! Ethnic Crises And Killings Break Out In Delta! Kill Each Other ! by Poisonousman: 7:54am On Jan 29
VinnyBaba:

You should stay out of this Thread, ok?.

You are NOT a deltan. sad

There is no Igbo speaking Ethnic group in Delta State. undecided

They have ALL said they should not be Tagged with Igbos. smiley

Nama .. the thing okowa talk na wetin... abi you done kolo
Re: Breaking News!! Ethnic Crises And Killings Break Out In Delta! Kill Each Other ! by Ogene001: 8:10am On Jan 29
KGBKremlin:

Inferiority complex you hear Igbo name tribe for Delta state.
Only God knows your definition of inferiority complex
Re: Breaking News!! Ethnic Crises And Killings Break Out In Delta! Kill Each Other ! by Ogene001: 8:11am On Jan 29
VinnyBaba:

And you expect anybody to take you seriously?
You shitty minority ruined warri and Asaba is taking over, Aba is also position to overtake pH because of useless minority tribes
Re: Breaking News!! Ethnic Crises And Killings Break Out In Delta! Kill Each Other ! by 540niyilolawa: 8:19am On Jan 29
True. I so much loved her. Although I am more mature now and I must say I regret my actions.True. I so much loved her. Although I am more mature now and I must say I regret my actions....
Re: Breaking News!! Ethnic Crises And Killings Break Out In Delta! Kill Each Other ! by Mrexcell(m): 9:04am On Jan 29
VinnyBaba:

So why then are they all referred to as delta igbos? You igbo haters are just wasting ur time in trying to divide the igbos in delta and their blood brothers across the niger the bond is deeper than u thought just keep trying.

Re: Breaking News!! Ethnic Crises And Killings Break Out In Delta! Kill Each Other ! by 24SEVEN: 9:53am On Jan 29
Ogene001:

And you expect anybody to take you seriously?
You shitty minority ruined warri and Asaba is taking over, Aba is also position to overtake pH because of useless minority tribes

Wetin concern Port Harcourt now for this matter. Always looking for unnecessary comparisons. Because that Short maltina bottle Governor of Abia state deh build drainage for Aba, Aba will now overtake PH. Mtcheeeew.

Re: Breaking News!! Ethnic Crises And Killings Break Out In Delta! Kill Each Other ! by SenatePresdo(m): 10:58am On Jan 29
Na so una go form Niger Delta Republic?
Re: Breaking News!! Ethnic Crises And Killings Break Out In Delta! Kill Each Other ! by Paraman: 11:27am On Jan 29
Blitzking:

So you are a forward thinking person..the whole of Africa wasn't as big as USSR yet they existed..
USSR was not bigger than Africa
Re: Breaking News!! Ethnic Crises And Killings Break Out In Delta! Kill Each Other ! by Blitzking: 12:18pm On Jan 29
Paraman:
USSR was not bigger than Africa
Very correct.

Nigerian Breweries Invest 15 Billion Naira To Expand It's Factory In Aba. / Fani-kayode’s Intellectual Fraud Against Ndigbo / IBB, Not Buhari, Overthrew Shagari’s Govt — Col. Nyiam