Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,538 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

Tinubu Administration Is Not Looking Good - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Administration Is Not Looking Good (1341 Views)

Emefiele Suspension: Pastor Adefarasin Applauds Tinubu’s Administration(video) / Nigerian Economy Under My Watch Is Looking Good - President Buhari / Mbaka Blasts Buhari: This Is Just Kindergarten, Administration Is Demonocracy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Administration Is Not Looking Good by babasolution: 6:11pm On Jan 28
Tinubus administration is not progressing fine,from the way things are shaping up,it looks like an administration that will just be all about promises till 2027,nothing seems to be done,it's almost a year now and no significant changes have happened in any sector.

It will be all about entrenching his political dynasty over Nigeria, the elites love him cos of this but it will be unfortunate for the masses.

Things will go on this way till 2027 when they will start sharing money again and people will still vote for them

9 Likes

Re: Tinubu Administration Is Not Looking Good by illicit(m): 6:15pm On Jan 28
😶
Re: Tinubu Administration Is Not Looking Good by Skyfornia(m): 6:19pm On Jan 28
Everywhere is quiet because it is Tinuubu...but I believe the uproarrrr will start in the north. And no way northerners will vote for Tinuubu in 2027 with this type of hardship . I might be wrong though

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Administration Is Not Looking Good by Franklyspeakin: 6:29pm On Jan 28
Tinubulation till eternity as we no gree get sense. Ronuuuuu

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Administration Is Not Looking Good by libertyfather(m): 6:40pm On Jan 28
mistake what do you mean by things are not looking good, tHt means kinda stagnant..this is not stagnant but falling , failing, dropping, make God no let am finish the country

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu Administration Is Not Looking Good by pharmagba: 6:45pm On Jan 28
Skyfornia:
Everywhere is quiet because it is Tinuubu...but I believe the uproarrrr will start in the north. And no way northerners will vote for Tinuubu in 2027 with this type of hardship . I might be wrong though

Everywhere is quiet because everyone including even his enemies knows he is taking Nigeria in the right direction

4 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tinubu Administration Is Not Looking Good by YourMrBoo: 6:54pm On Jan 28
There is nothing anyone can do.

The suffering cut across everyone...

Only the political elites and cronies are enjoying the status quo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Administration Is Not Looking Good by Skyfornia(m): 7:29pm On Jan 28
pharmagba:

Everywhere is quiet because everyone including even his enemies knows he is taking Nigeria in the right direction

Show me one thing he has done right that the masses are benefiting from?

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Administration Is Not Looking Good by RepoMan007: 7:58pm On Jan 28
That's what happens when Buhari has programmed so much trouble ahead for his mugu-ish successor.
Tinubu can't run Nigeria cheaply with propaganda any more. He should brace up for reality check.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Administration Is Not Looking Good by Ozommadu: 8:05pm On Jan 28
pharmagba:

Chai, even after supporting failure buhari for 8 wasted years you never wan apply sense??

I hope you're being paid for this caricature??

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu Administration Is Not Looking Good by Peakdesign23(m): 8:16pm On Jan 28
It’s now looking sick and weak. Hardship and hunger is now what we’re trying to battle with, instead of building our future and making investments. Insecurity is at its peak. I’m speechless 😶

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Administration Is Not Looking Good by Pelumisamuel(m): 8:32pm On Jan 28
Ozommadu:

Chai, even after supporting failure buhari for 8 wasted years you never wan apply sense??

you see Nigeria is a seriously complicated country it is broken
, To repair it will be an herculean task. you know tinubu has been trying his best, but he still has lot of things to do, you see he has to work hard so that Nigeria will not be a pawn in some sort of international game

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Administration Is Not Looking Good by pharmagba: 8:34pm On Jan 28
Ozommadu:

Bring on your indices and lets know you are not the dumb headed Obidents that argue based on tribe and hatred .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Administration Is Not Looking Good by Natbrowny: 8:50pm On Jan 28
Only the rich can afford charcoal in my zone.

Firewood been loaded in trucks as big men don buy all finish

Imagine. Na poor man wan use gas.
Re: Tinubu Administration Is Not Looking Good by Sannisege: 9:29pm On Jan 28
So y’all think Tinubu is stupid abi. You expect him to come and fix everything quickly so that una go claim say na the work wey Buhari don do down. Tinubu go make una suffer small before things change for the better. The current suffering is just a reminder that things have been very bad with previous administrations Cos y’all got short memories.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Administration Is Not Looking Good by ivandragon: 10:31pm On Jan 28
Madness is when you support buhari for 8 years, then support & provide excuses for BAT's directionless govt by saying he met a lot of mess because of buhari.

When sane and patriotic Nigerians were pointing out the failings of buhari, dunderheads were chanting him on, now those same dunderheads have shifted thier sycophantic character to bat, providing excuses for failures.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Administration Is Not Looking Good by CheedyJ(m): 11:09pm On Jan 28
So sad to think that some people still believe a politician will fix Nigeria, lol. Una never ready oo

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Administration Is Not Looking Good by gidgiddy: 6:28am On Jan 29
Skyfornia:

Who said anyones votes will count in 2027? The votes will be whatever INEC announces

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Administration Is Not Looking Good by Ozommadu: 2:20pm On Jan 29
pharmagba:

Bring on your indices and lets know you are not the dumb headed Obidents that argue based on tribe and hatred .

Nothing is dumber than those that defended and supported failed buhari for 8 wasted years

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Administration Is Not Looking Good by Ozommadu: 2:21pm On Jan 29
Pelumisamuel:
you see Nigeria is a seriously complicated country it is broken
, To repair it will be an herculean task. you know tinubu has been trying his best, but he still has lot of things to do, you see he has to work hard so that Nigeria will not be a pawn in some sort of international game

Keep deceiving yourself

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Administration Is Not Looking Good by Prince111111: 2:46pm On Jan 29
pharmagba:

will you keep quiet! You are still supporting this government?? Oh God..it hurts I was born in the same clime with you🥱🥱

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Administration Is Not Looking Good by Prince111111: 2:47pm On Jan 29
Ozommadu:

Keep deceiving yourself
very shameless person

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Administration Is Not Looking Good by pharmagba: 3:30pm On Jan 29
Prince111111:
will you keep quiet! You are still supporting this government?? Oh God..it hurts I was born in the same clime with you🥱🥱
This government is the best thing that happened to Nigeria since 1999

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu Administration Is Not Looking Good by Itsky: 3:52pm On Jan 29
[Stop making excuses for failure. quote author=Sannisege post=128173821]So y’all think Tinubu is stupid abi. You expect him to come and fix everything quickly so that una go claim say na the work wey Buhari don do down. Tinubu go make una suffer small before things change for the better. The current suffering is just a reminder that things have been very bad with previous administrations Cos y’all got short memories.[/quote]
Re: Tinubu Administration Is Not Looking Good by blacknp(m): 3:16am On Jan 30
Prince111111:
very shameless person
Disgruntled Obidient you still dey observe 👀 yourself for mirror?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Administration Is Not Looking Good by blacknp(m): 3:17am On Jan 30
Prince111111:
That blame should be solely on daddy & mummy, when schoolboy & schoolgirl jam together, who be teacher? We go let you know very soon, just dey wait.
Re: Tinubu Administration Is Not Looking Good by olisaEze(m): 3:33am On Jan 30
Buy pancake and give them to rub on their faces then! You cannot live a champagne life on a palm-wine income and expect not to be impoverished. grin
Re: Tinubu Administration Is Not Looking Good by blacknp(m): 3:55am On Jan 30
Prince111111:
It hurts so much Indeed, where is the evidence say na em force them to born you for The Federal Republic of Nigeria?

Or na Chicago Ebola you go blame as usual? You fit ask Colorado Bobloco if in any doubt.
Re: Tinubu Administration Is Not Looking Good by Seunpapa65: 7:42am On Jan 30
What I know is that I go personally campaign for APC we go spoil this country finish Sha
Re: Tinubu Administration Is Not Looking Good by Prince111111: 9:05am On Jan 30
blacknp:
It hurts so much Indeed, where is the evidence say na em force them to born you for The Federal Republic of Nigeria?

Or na Chicago Ebola you go blame as usual? You fit ask Colorado Bobloco if in any doubt.
Alaye please Bleep off..am busy with work biko..you should try and get a life! Odabo
Re: Tinubu Administration Is Not Looking Good by Kennyswag: 9:56am On Jan 30
Tinubu is doing good. You must be an aboki or a flattheadd

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Administration Is Not Looking Good by blacknp(m): 3:41pm On Jan 30
Prince111111:
Alaye please Bleep off..am busy with work biko..you should try and get a life! Odabo
Gringory Obi done give you security work for em brewery?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nationwide Broadcast By The PDP Chairman: Alhaji Ahmodu Ali / Is Panafricanism Still Alive ? Have Your Say On Bbc Or Nairaland. / Chief Of Army Staff Escape Death In Plane Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.