Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,694 members, 7,823,948 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

Chimaroke Nnamani: FBI Not Looking For Me, I Just Returned From The US - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chimaroke Nnamani: FBI Not Looking For Me, I Just Returned From The US (12462 Views)

Oba Of Benin Receives Bronze Head & Cockerel Returned From The UK / FG To Take Possession Of Looted Benin Bronze When Returned From Germany / Chimaroke Nnamani Declares Himself President Of Igbo Spare Parts Dealers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chimaroke Nnamani: FBI Not Looking For Me, I Just Returned From The US by sundayoguche: 3:25am On Oct 21, 2022
The Senator representing Enugu East, Chimaroke Nnamani, has debunked claims that the Federal Bureau of Investigation is after him. He said this in response to recent reports that $41.8m got missing from the coffers of the Enugu State Government while he was governor from 1999 to 2007.

According to the Nnamani, the state didn’t have such an amount during his tenure and that those behind the claim were quoting a complaint leveled before the Department of Justice associated with usual interim forfeiture, adding that “the interim forfeiture was discharged after Investigation and Judicial Review.”

He said this in a statement on Thursday, October 20, he personally signed, titled, ‘$41.8million Dollars: No Money Missed From Enugu Coffer… Sen Nnamani.’ "I just returned after spending five weeks in the United States where I maintain a residence.“I maintain a residence in America and just came back after five weeks. The FBI is not looking for me and no assets of mine have ever been seized in the United States,” the former governor of Enugu State said.

“I never met or inherited the sum of $41.8 million as Governor. Enugu State of 1999 to 2007 did not have $41.8m to be stolen or embezzled.”

“If my recent political activities make some people uncomfortable, they should know that democracy is a matter of choice. It is an open field, you choose your lane to play. Everyone has a choice; I deserve the right to choose my lane. I do not expect people to infringe on my right of choice,” he said.
https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2022/10/fbi-not-looking-for-me-i-just-returned-from-the-united-states-chimaroke-nmamani-reacts-to-claims-he-embezzled-418million-as-enugu-governor.html

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chimaroke Nnamani: FBI Not Looking For Me, I Just Returned From The US by Jones4190(m): 6:51am On Oct 21, 2022
this is the handiwork of ipob, $41m in 1999 is almost the whole budget of Enugu state

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chimaroke Nnamani: FBI Not Looking For Me, I Just Returned From The US by Kofawa(m): 8:24am On Oct 21, 2022
Jones4190:
this is the handiwork of ipob, $41m in 1999 is almost the whole budget of Enugu state

1 Like

Re: Chimaroke Nnamani: FBI Not Looking For Me, I Just Returned From The US by Gordy1: 8:24am On Oct 21, 2022
sad Ok
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani: FBI Not Looking For Me, I Just Returned From The US by GboyegaD(m): 8:24am On Oct 21, 2022
How would he say the state never had such amount? That is less than N6billion. He could clear his name without making caricature of the state.

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chimaroke Nnamani: FBI Not Looking For Me, I Just Returned From The US by FactBoyz: 8:24am On Oct 21, 2022
sad
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani: FBI Not Looking For Me, I Just Returned From The US by Racoon(m): 8:25am On Oct 21, 2022
Does this exonerate Chimaroke Nnamani from being a convicted criminal that EFCC seized a lots of fraudulently acquired Enugu state assets from?

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chimaroke Nnamani: FBI Not Looking For Me, I Just Returned From The US by samuel19222(m): 8:25am On Oct 21, 2022
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani: FBI Not Looking For Me, I Just Returned From The US by emmanuelbrown26: 8:25am On Oct 21, 2022
That's nt our concern now, if u like mak u be hushpuppi room mate.
Bcs of one man, pampers dun cost, pampers cum dey scarce in d market bcs of one man ohhhh

19 Likes

Re: Chimaroke Nnamani: FBI Not Looking For Me, I Just Returned From The US by suleimanwaziri: 8:25am On Oct 21, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s066fM-GX8A

Ahead of the 2023 general elections, the presidential candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Bola Tinubu, has unveiled his action plan to make Nigeria great
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani: FBI Not Looking For Me, I Just Returned From The US by SpecialAdviser(m): 8:25am On Oct 21, 2022
Says a criminal supporter of another criminal.

Hope you saw how organized the place you visited was. Tuuuueh. The youths have drawn a battle line with all of you.

13 Likes

Re: Chimaroke Nnamani: FBI Not Looking For Me, I Just Returned From The US by LTCtech: 8:25am On Oct 21, 2022
Smiles

Don't forget to check our signature
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani: FBI Not Looking For Me, I Just Returned From The US by Triangles1(m): 8:25am On Oct 21, 2022
Who to believe now.
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani: FBI Not Looking For Me, I Just Returned From The US by Sundaypaul12345: 8:25am On Oct 21, 2022
Hmm
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani: FBI Not Looking For Me, I Just Returned From The US by inoki247: 8:26am On Oct 21, 2022
Na him people wey e dey follow drag run m the game....
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani: FBI Not Looking For Me, I Just Returned From The US by Terenceike(m): 8:26am On Oct 21, 2022
As usual, denial
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani: FBI Not Looking For Me, I Just Returned From The US by Zico5(m): 8:26am On Oct 21, 2022
If not that the system here is faulty, all the governors and ministers in this country should be in jail serving life sentences. I wonder how some of the leaders feel when they go abroad for vacation seeing how system is working there and the worst situation they leave their own country knowing fully well they are part of the rot in the polity. God almighty shall judge u all.

7 Likes

Re: Chimaroke Nnamani: FBI Not Looking For Me, I Just Returned From The US by agadez007(m): 8:27am On Oct 21, 2022
Baba went to visit his kids in Edinburgh,Scotland and claimed he went to the Us

5 Likes

Re: Chimaroke Nnamani: FBI Not Looking For Me, I Just Returned From The US by Timekeeper452: 8:27am On Oct 21, 2022
Did you guys expect him to come on air and accept it before? We go still Dey when the news go break say FBI don arrest am. He is bound to miss a step eventually and enter a country where FBI has jurisdiction.

5 Likes

Re: Chimaroke Nnamani: FBI Not Looking For Me, I Just Returned From The US by chijiokecosmos: 8:28am On Oct 21, 2022

1 Like

Re: Chimaroke Nnamani: FBI Not Looking For Me, I Just Returned From The US by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 8:29am On Oct 21, 2022
Say no to fake news

1 Like

Re: Chimaroke Nnamani: FBI Not Looking For Me, I Just Returned From The US by kerry57: 8:29am On Oct 21, 2022
Naija politicians no get shame
Re: Chimaroke Nnamani: FBI Not Looking For Me, I Just Returned From The US by Akfrenzy(m): 8:30am On Oct 21, 2022
grin When will our people ever have sense ?

You'll loot and loot ur state and country to stupor and hide it Abroad

And in few years time it's the same oyibo people that'll expose u bcuz they know you'll deny and forget the money just like like bcuz u can't lay claim to what u denied ownership

Re: Chimaroke Nnamani: FBI Not Looking For Me, I Just Returned From The US by chigoziri2403(m): 8:30am On Oct 21, 2022
Politicians and lies
He went to Edinburgh, Scotland
He was busted on twitter
I wonder how these people face their children after lieing

4 Likes

Re: Chimaroke Nnamani: FBI Not Looking For Me, I Just Returned From The US by Antoeni(m): 8:30am On Oct 21, 2022
Chimaroke Nnamani, Is a Hardened, Criminal, A High Profile Corrupt Politician of Enugu state

2 Likes

Re: Chimaroke Nnamani: FBI Not Looking For Me, I Just Returned From The US by Bigleaf1006: 8:31am On Oct 21, 2022
Dr.chimaraoke nnamani the sharp guy,just like the guy.......to think he was gov at 39.

Got a good guy in Chime to come after him but things fell apart but ugwanyi wasn't upto par

1 Like

Re: Chimaroke Nnamani: FBI Not Looking For Me, I Just Returned From The US by Amb1045(m): 8:32am On Oct 21, 2022

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gift Worlu Resigns As Rivers State Commissioner For Housing / After Raking In Millions From Applicants, Osun Fails To Hold Teachers' Exams / EFCC Grills Six Senior NSCDC Officers Over ₦‎6 Billion Fraud

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.