Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,521 members, 7,816,277 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

Surehome Marriage Seminar: Reigniting Marital Bliss - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Surehome Marriage Seminar: Reigniting Marital Bliss (3701 Views)

Building Wealth Together As A Couple - Surehome Marriage Seminar / Winning Together As A Couple. Surehome Marriage Seminar August Edition / Surehome Marriage Seminar: How To Spice Up Your Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Surehome Marriage Seminar: Reigniting Marital Bliss by Seun(m): 6:43pm On Jan 28
𝗦𝗨𝗥𝗘𝗛𝗢𝗠𝗘 𝗠𝗔𝗥𝗥𝗜𝗔𝗚𝗘 𝗦𝗘𝗠𝗜𝗡𝗔𝗥 | 𝗝𝗮𝗻𝘂𝗮𝗿𝘆, 2024 𝗘𝗱𝗶𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻.

𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗬𝗘𝗔𝗥
𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗪𝗜𝗡𝗘
𝙍𝙚-𝙞𝙜𝙣𝙞𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙢𝙖𝙧𝙞𝙩𝙖𝙡 𝙗𝙡𝙞𝙨𝙨

The beauty of marriage lies not only in the duration but in the joy it brings with each passing year.

While your union may be thriving, there are still realms to explore, things to spice up, and depths to rediscover.

Get your cups ready as we serve you 𝗻𝗲𝘄 𝘄𝗶𝗻𝗲 to enrich what's already beautiful in your marriage in this month's edition of the Sure Home Marriage Seminar.

𝗦𝗲𝗲 𝗱𝗲𝘁𝗮𝗶𝗹𝘀 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗯𝗲𝗹𝗼𝘄:

👉𝗦𝗽𝗲𝗮𝗸𝗲𝗿𝘀: Mr. & Mrs. Samson & Victoria Osewa
👉 𝗩𝗲𝗻𝘂𝗲: ZOOM (link: SUREHOMEONLINE)
👉𝗠𝗲𝗲𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗜𝗗: 839 9969 2719
👉𝗣𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗰𝗼𝗱𝗲: SUREHOME
👉 𝗗𝗮𝘁𝗲: Sunday 28th, January, 2024
👉 𝗧𝗶𝗺𝗲: 6:30 pm (Nigerian Time)

#SureHome2024
#MarriageSeminar
#MarriageCounselling

2 Likes

Re: Surehome Marriage Seminar: Reigniting Marital Bliss by jeff1993: 6:45pm On Jan 28
FTC..... WOW!!!!! .... I am so blessed to make FTC at the founder of nairaland thread.

Mr Seun please is it your parents that is hosting this seminar??

Would sure Join the seminar cos marriage is scary ... like really really scary these days. People do change and it takes a great deal of patience, tolerance for u to last in marriage cos our core traditional values are fast eroding and we are replacing it with westernization.

May God help all singles put there to make the right decision in finding the right partner.

1 Like

Re: Surehome Marriage Seminar: Reigniting Marital Bliss by foreveryoung1515(f): 6:46pm On Jan 28
We shall be there
Re: Surehome Marriage Seminar: Reigniting Marital Bliss by Houseofglam7(f): 6:50pm On Jan 28
😎
Re: Surehome Marriage Seminar: Reigniting Marital Bliss by ShoeGetSize: 6:53pm On Jan 28
Yes, Pastor and Mrs Osewa are the parents of Seun Osewa the convicted atheist. Some tragedies are too difficult to explain

jeff1993:
FTC..... WOW!!!!! .... I am so blessed to make FTC at the founder of nairaland thread.

Mr Seun please is it your parents that is hosting this seminar??

Would sure Join the seminar cos marriage is scary ... like really really scary these days. People do change and it takes a great deal of patience, tolerance for u to last in marriage cos our core traditional values are fast eroding and we are replacing it with westernization.

May God help all singles put there to make the right decision in finding the right partner.

2 Likes

Re: Surehome Marriage Seminar: Reigniting Marital Bliss by CandidAdmin(m): 6:54pm On Jan 28
For folks planning to get married I guess.

ShoeGetSize:

Tragedy?

Bro calm dow na.
Re: Surehome Marriage Seminar: Reigniting Marital Bliss by Kionrae: 7:00pm On Jan 28
Bind and cast the tribalistic bigot seun first

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Surehome Marriage Seminar: Reigniting Marital Bliss by sweet16s: 7:01pm On Jan 28
Okay
Re: Surehome Marriage Seminar: Reigniting Marital Bliss by Multiversed: 7:03pm On Jan 28
Seun:

𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗬𝗘𝗔𝗥
𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗪𝗜𝗡𝗘

The beauty of marriage lies not only in the duration but in the joy it brings with each passing year.

While your union may be thriving, there are still realms to explore, things to spice up, and depths to rediscover.

Get your cups ready as we serve you 𝗻𝗲𝘄 𝘄𝗶𝗻𝗲 to enrich what's already beautiful in your marriage in this month's edition of the Sure Home Marriage Seminar.

#SureHome2024
#MarriageSeminar
#MarriageCounselling

This is sure cool.
Re: Surehome Marriage Seminar: Reigniting Marital Bliss by yinchar(m): 7:03pm On Jan 28
ShoeGetSize:
Yes, Pastor and Mrs Osewa are the parents of Seun Osewa the convicted atheist. Some tragedies are too difficult to explain

Laugh wan kill me
Re: Surehome Marriage Seminar: Reigniting Marital Bliss by tollyboy5(m): 7:05pm On Jan 28
cheesy My future wife should attend o!
So she'll know how to behave well
Re: Surehome Marriage Seminar: Reigniting Marital Bliss by Csami(m): 7:07pm On Jan 28
Marriage is bliss indeed.

All of una dey mad.

1 Like

Re: Surehome Marriage Seminar: Reigniting Marital Bliss by tollyboy5(m): 7:10pm On Jan 28
foreveryoung1515:
We shall be there
Make sure you're there I'm going to propose kiss
Re: Surehome Marriage Seminar: Reigniting Marital Bliss by Blackestjunior(m): 7:14pm On Jan 28
Bleep

Who cares?

Nobody gives a bleep about marriage anymore.
Re: Surehome Marriage Seminar: Reigniting Marital Bliss by finallybusy: 7:17pm On Jan 28
This thing o ti every day?
Re: Surehome Marriage Seminar: Reigniting Marital Bliss by africanusvu(m): 7:19pm On Jan 28
The major problems wit marriage ar the men.the pastors and social media.our women arnt that big issue.giv ur woman attention and she wil worshp u.our men hav failed
Re: Surehome Marriage Seminar: Reigniting Marital Bliss by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:39pm On Jan 28
This seminar has been helping a lot.
Helping lots of families.
We cannot miss it for anything.

We will be there LIVE ❤️

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Surehome Marriage Seminar: Reigniting Marital Bliss by jeff1993: 7:49pm On Jan 28
ShoeGetSize:

..... Please be sensible ..... Everyone has the right to beliefs!!! .... if u are educated enough, u will know that the only tragedy u are facing is the one that makes u chose a god out of the millions of gods people worship on this earth and u still want to convince them that urs is the best.

1 Like

Re: Surehome Marriage Seminar: Reigniting Marital Bliss by REGINALD001(m): 9:47pm On Jan 28
DEAR NAIRALAND GOOD AND WORKING CLASS LADIES....... I AM AVAILABLE TO PROPOSAL IF YOU WANT TO SETTLE DOWN WITH PEACE OF MIND. ALL TRIBES ALL WELCOME.

FEEL FREE TO PROPOSE TO ME....... TERMS AND CONDITIONS DEY THERE.
Re: Surehome Marriage Seminar: Reigniting Marital Bliss by Decarbonisation: 11:07am On Jan 29
Seun:

𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗬𝗘𝗔𝗥
𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗪𝗜𝗡𝗘

#SureHome2024
#MarriageSeminar
#MarriageCounselling

Nonsense.
Re: Surehome Marriage Seminar: Reigniting Marital Bliss by AccountabilityC: 12:07pm On Jan 30
nice one.

I attended many marriage seminars at Uni as an undergraduate until I attended one that said when there is no finance, romance jumps out of the window, then, I began to attend major business seminars cheesy .

The summary of it all is this, marriage is for 2 mature man and woman who are willing to keep learning and growing in all areas.

maturity here is physical, mental, emotional, spiritual, financial, etc.

No knowledge is wasted.

(1) (Reply)

Please I Am Really Looking For A Room Self Contained To Rent Around Lagos Island / A lot of Igbo ladies In Lagos seem to have lost their way culture-wise / Story Of My Life And Lessons To Learn.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.