Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,420 members, 7,819,515 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:27 PM

Which Samsung Phone Can I Buy For My Wife Between The Budget Of N100k-N150k - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Which Samsung Phone Can I Buy For My Wife Between The Budget Of N100k-N150k (21685 Views)

Which Samsung Phone Can I Get With A Budget Of 100k? / Which Samsung Mid_range Phone Is The Best With A Budget Of 170k / Nigerian Lady, Linda, Wants To Buy iPhone 11 Pro Max With N150k & Sex 10 Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Samsung Phone Can I Buy For My Wife Between The Budget Of N100k-N150k by YoungLionken(m): 12:11pm On Jan 29
Add a little and buy her iPhone Xmas, most women prefer i-phones to any other...
Re: Which Samsung Phone Can I Buy For My Wife Between The Budget Of N100k-N150k by VaginaAcademic: 12:13pm On Jan 29
Get a note 9 or 10 thank me later

1 Like

Re: Which Samsung Phone Can I Buy For My Wife Between The Budget Of N100k-N150k by biggz82: 12:15pm On Jan 29
You rush mention your wife make we for think say you be better husband.

6 Likes

Re: Which Samsung Phone Can I Buy For My Wife Between The Budget Of N100k-N150k by kenny2u(m): 12:17pm On Jan 29
A04s
Re: Which Samsung Phone Can I Buy For My Wife Between The Budget Of N100k-N150k by axglide(m): 12:17pm On Jan 29
biggz82:
You rush mention your wife make we for think say you be better husband.

🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Which Samsung Phone Can I Buy For My Wife Between The Budget Of N100k-N150k by Mohisah: 12:18pm On Jan 29
Note 9 is better within budget if u want to buy new
Re: Which Samsung Phone Can I Buy For My Wife Between The Budget Of N100k-N150k by Obito555(m): 12:19pm On Jan 29
A14 is good, has good camera quality and lot of storage space
Re: Which Samsung Phone Can I Buy For My Wife Between The Budget Of N100k-N150k by lightwind(m): 12:21pm On Jan 29
Your wife!! Abi na you wan buy the phone for your husband. This woman i no trust you
Re: Which Samsung Phone Can I Buy For My Wife Between The Budget Of N100k-N150k by kay29000(m): 12:23pm On Jan 29
saintopus:
Una try shaa, wey dey buy used phones whether Nigerian used or foreign.

Why don't you just buy a brand new one even if it is a little bit more costlier.

For instance the Samsung Galaxy A05 falls within your budget.

Lovely phone. My sister just got it for my nephew. 87k5... 64gig, 4gig ram...it operates so smoothly. And battery life is super.

1 Like

Re: Which Samsung Phone Can I Buy For My Wife Between The Budget Of N100k-N150k by papagiddy(m): 12:23pm On Jan 29
If u can..samsung note 10 is good..but..na screen damage is d koko....my own fell down last month.... omo na N164k I take fix d screen oo...if not dfor d informations and records on d phone I will not have fix d screen........it's was painful sir!!

2 Likes

Re: Which Samsung Phone Can I Buy For My Wife Between The Budget Of N100k-N150k by EEIA: 12:23pm On Jan 29
wunmi590:
Good day phone lovers.

Please what samsung phone can I buy for my wife as the price suggest..

I currently use Samsung A14, but I will like to get something either higher or different from mine for her.

I wouldn't mind a UK used asmsung phone, as long as it won't give her issue, if not I will get her a new phone..
Make she give you better head and acrobatic styles after you buy her the phone. cool

1 Like

Re: Which Samsung Phone Can I Buy For My Wife Between The Budget Of N100k-N150k by zedegit: 12:24pm On Jan 29
wunmi590:
Good day phone lovers.

I currently use Samsung A14, but I will like to get something either higher or different from mine for her.

I wouldn't mind a UK used asmsung phone, as long as it won't give her issue, if not I will get her a new phone..

Since she dey used to iPhone already. I think you suppose checkup the iPhone XR for her.

The review dey good and highly rated.
Re: Which Samsung Phone Can I Buy For My Wife Between The Budget Of N100k-N150k by HateBigots: 12:24pm On Jan 29
Brand new Samsung galaxy A05 or A05S: #120k to #130k.
Re: Which Samsung Phone Can I Buy For My Wife Between The Budget Of N100k-N150k by qtx(m): 12:25pm On Jan 29
wunmi590:

Please no other phone suggestion, except Samsung..

Thank you

@Mod kindly help out
Samsung is fragile. But it's your choice anyway, i respect that. Why not go for Galaxy A14
Re: Which Samsung Phone Can I Buy For My Wife Between The Budget Of N100k-N150k by Kingzjayzee: 12:25pm On Jan 29
wunmi590:

Honestly, I'm even at cross road now..

I urgently need to change her phone for her this week, that woman don try with that her outdated iPhone 6s..

Which of the S series do you recommend for UK used ?

Meanwhile the screen prices of the S series is my problem, they are very expensive as fu.k
use screen guard
Re: Which Samsung Phone Can I Buy For My Wife Between The Budget Of N100k-N150k by Lushforus(f): 12:25pm On Jan 29
Unrelated, but kindly check my page for cheap and affordable housing in Ibadan.
Re: Which Samsung Phone Can I Buy For My Wife Between The Budget Of N100k-N150k by zedegit: 12:26pm On Jan 29
wunmi590:
Good day phone lovers.

You fit give am the gift for valentine make you no go dey stress yourself for another gift. Abi val no reach una side?
Re: Which Samsung Phone Can I Buy For My Wife Between The Budget Of N100k-N150k by aribisala0(m): 12:26pm On Jan 29
wunmi590:
Good day phone lovers.

Sometimes people use their hands to bring problem into their lives for no reason by talking too much and giving away unnecessary personal information on Social media.
Do you think people on Social media are your family or friends?
You want to buy phone for 150K full stop.
Which one is FOR MY WIFE
What difference does it make If You buy it for your MaiGard ,landlord or father? Will that change the price?
Social media is not your family
Men should not talk too much

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Samsung Phone Can I Buy For My Wife Between The Budget Of N100k-N150k by Kingzjayzee: 12:27pm On Jan 29
wunmi590:

S10?

What of S10 plus or note 9plus?. If I can get these for that 170k, I wouldn't mind to stretch my budget a little..
there's no note 9 plus. It's just note 9. You can get that for 150k or less. Uk used. I can connect or help you with a contact. They sell very genuine UK used phone and cheap too. Highly guaranteed. That's where I got my samsung note 10 plus 5g.
Re: Which Samsung Phone Can I Buy For My Wife Between The Budget Of N100k-N150k by kay29000(m): 12:27pm On Jan 29
papagiddy:
If u can..samsung note 10 is good..but..na screen damage is d koko....my own fell down last month.... omo na N164k I take fix d screen oo...if not dfor d informations and records on d phone I will not have fix d screen........it's was painful sir!!

Wait, did you have a screen guard on it?
Re: Which Samsung Phone Can I Buy For My Wife Between The Budget Of N100k-N150k by Rotezko: 12:28pm On Jan 29
Come and buy mine. I use a Samsung N20. I bought it brand new last year. I've changed the screen once and it now has a little Crack by the side.
It works perfectly well, the crack is not even noticeable.
Re: Which Samsung Phone Can I Buy For My Wife Between The Budget Of N100k-N150k by Kingzjayzee: 12:29pm On Jan 29
Adewale1603:
I think those ones are 200k+
oga e no reach abeg. Which one is 200k for note 9? How much come be note 10 plus?
Re: Which Samsung Phone Can I Buy For My Wife Between The Budget Of N100k-N150k by edicied: 12:30pm On Jan 29
which kin yeye beast phone way day score 400-450 for antutu benchmark na beast?
Adewale1603:
the Samsung Galaxy S10. But you might need to top up your budget cos the starting price is from 170k. The phone is a beast. Nothing compared to your galaxy A14
Re: Which Samsung Phone Can I Buy For My Wife Between The Budget Of N100k-N150k by Rotezko: 12:30pm On Jan 29
Mustack:
I need affordable samsung phone in good working condition

I'll sell my Note 20 to you.
Re: Which Samsung Phone Can I Buy For My Wife Between The Budget Of N100k-N150k by Fatbam005: 12:30pm On Jan 29
Rotezko:
Come and buy mine. I use a Samsung N20. I bought it brand new last year. I've changed the screen once and it now has a little Crack by the side.
It works perfectly well; the crack is not even noticeable.
dey play..

1 Like

Re: Which Samsung Phone Can I Buy For My Wife Between The Budget Of N100k-N150k by greggng: 12:32pm On Jan 29
saintopus:

Why don't you just buy a brand new one even if it is a little bit more costlier.

We are very naive and ignorant . Used phone has sent many to jail ...yet some are buying it ...Good luck to them

2 Likes

Re: Which Samsung Phone Can I Buy For My Wife Between The Budget Of N100k-N150k by Rotezko: 12:32pm On Jan 29
Fatbam005:
dey play..

As how?
Re: Which Samsung Phone Can I Buy For My Wife Between The Budget Of N100k-N150k by SweetDipBenny(m): 12:32pm On Jan 29
A31
Re: Which Samsung Phone Can I Buy For My Wife Between The Budget Of N100k-N150k by Kingzjayzee: 12:34pm On Jan 29
wunmi590:

The 200k is not a problem..

But I just want to work within the budget, make I no go do pass myself abeg.

I will look out for the S10, what variants do you think is best for this S10?

it's not up to 200k oga. Make them no go scam u oo.
Re: Which Samsung Phone Can I Buy For My Wife Between The Budget Of N100k-N150k by Kingzjayzee: 12:35pm On Jan 29
Rexymania:
Go to slot and check... Check the functions of the phone and the capacity
you can't find such phones in slot anymore. Never!!!
Re: Which Samsung Phone Can I Buy For My Wife Between The Budget Of N100k-N150k by wunmi590(m): 12:35pm On Jan 29
aribisala0:

Sometimes people use their hands to bring problem into their lives for no reason by talking too much and giving away unnecessary personal information on Social media.
Do you think people on Social media are your family or friends?
You want to buy phone for 150K full stop.
Which one is FOR MY WIFE
What difference does it make If You buy it for your MaiGard ,landlord or father? Will that change the price?
Social media is not your family
Men should not talk too much

Stop crying...

Of all the things you have said, no single solution to my question and you are crying...

2 Likes

Re: Which Samsung Phone Can I Buy For My Wife Between The Budget Of N100k-N150k by Ashawoman82: 12:36pm On Jan 29
saintopus:

that's among the lowest end of Android... E better make e buy Samsung s9 than to buy this.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What's The Best Nokia Phone? / How Facebook Bug Secretly Recorded Iphone Users / @calcare Engineer...(tecno, Infinix & Itel)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.