Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,573 members, 7,812,861 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:52 PM

Fiat Ducato, J5 Or Boxer - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Fiat Ducato, J5 Or Boxer (315 Views)

Citreon Jumper Or Fiat Ducato, Which Is Better For 3rd Party Logistics. / Distres Sale(fiat Ducato Long Frame Bus) / Mike Tyson: Car Collection Of The Most Dreaded Boxer (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fiat Ducato, J5 Or Boxer by RoadMozart(m): 8:59pm On Jan 28
Hello, I'm looking forward to getting one of these;

Fiat Ducato
J5 van
Boxer Van

vehicle would be used to move goods to and fro the north-lagos/ondo/ibadan. Any advice on the dos and donts also maintainace of it as i have no experience at all with this ride. Your input will be well appreciated.
Thanks

cc
Nurey
Kingreign and others
Re: Fiat Ducato, J5 Or Boxer by nurey(m): 12:41am On Jan 29
I think it's better you hear about it from the horses mouth. If you are in Lagos mile 12 is the home of this buses maybe you can ask the drivers.

Sabo market too at Ore has this Van's plenty. The drivers will tell which is best, where they fix there's, part availability etc.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Don't Forget To Have These Items In Your Foreign Used A.k.a Tokunbo Cars / Fleet24auto (future Of Automobile) We Sell , Request And Buy Distress Cars. / Broken ODO Meter/trip/instrument Cluster Light Toggle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.