Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,807 members, 7,813,653 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:39 PM

Arteta Informs Entourage He Will Leave Arsenal This Season - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Arteta Informs Entourage He Will Leave Arsenal This Season (22576 Views)

Nicolas Pepe To Have Medical At Arsenal THIS Week As The Deal Is Agreed (sky) / Santi Cazorla Rejoins Villareal After Quitting Arsenal This Summer / Arsene Wenger To Leave Arsenal At The End Of The Season As 22-year Reign Ends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arteta Informs Entourage He Will Leave Arsenal This Season by Badgers14: 10:00am On Jan 29
Being a coach is just nerve wrecking...

Sometimes I am watching a game and I am feeling sorry for those guys.. it seems there heart will fly off their chest..

Even experienced coaches like Ferguson, Ancellotti , you can see the nerve, he probably chews a carton of gum each game..
Re: Arteta Informs Entourage He Will Leave Arsenal This Season by Christlike01: 10:00am On Jan 29
Badassniggga:
Haaa πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜„.. why is every top manager leaving premier league na? E no go sweet if there's no top manager to give Pep a run for his money.

Who says Pep too is not considering quiting his job at Etihad ? The British are very cunning and arrogant, it's not that easy working in their midst.

1 Like

Re: Arteta Informs Entourage He Will Leave Arsenal This Season by zigi(f): 10:02am On Jan 29
FAKE NEWSSSSSSSSSS
Re: Arteta Informs Entourage He Will Leave Arsenal This Season by Ubongdemaga: 10:05am On Jan 29
Badassniggga:
Haaa πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜„.. why is every top manager leaving premier league na? E no go sweet if there's no top manager to give Pep a run for his money.
what makes Arteta a top coach? It's only Arsenal that makes him look like a big coach. For him to bring Havert to Arsenal , he know nothing.
Re: Arteta Informs Entourage He Will Leave Arsenal This Season by Demurray: 10:06am On Jan 29
The fear of Pep Garfiola is the beginning of JAPA
Citizen having lost some of their starting XI to injury much of the first half of the season, they have come with a bang in the second half with the return of KElvin De Bryum . They all fear that this pep and his boys will win the league again and they won't be able to stand the shame thereof. Even the journalist wiould not let them breath.

Once again , the fear of Pep Garfiola is the beginning of JAPA
Re: Arteta Informs Entourage He Will Leave Arsenal This Season by fredoooooo: 10:06am On Jan 29
Badassniggga:
Arteta is now a top manager abi ?
Re: Arteta Informs Entourage He Will Leave Arsenal This Season by VIKTO83(m): 10:12am On Jan 29
Other big coaches are coming up.
Alonso is doing well at d moment.
There are so many others too.
Xavi took a very big and long step. He should have go up d experience in steps.
Arteta was helped by d experience with Pep. Though sometimes when he sign players based on their versatility and end up not utilising that versatility it baffles me.
Hiw can u not use while in Defensive midfield when u do not have Thomas there and u have Tomiyasu fit to play right back and zinchenko for to play at left back?
Why do u not use Nelson at left wing or right wing and push Martinelli middle?
What is d dynamics in d arsenal side?
It hurts.
So if Arteta goes, arsenal may not really miss him so much. He was given everything to succeed.
Over 50% of his business in arsenal did not make it in.
Re: Arteta Informs Entourage He Will Leave Arsenal This Season by Bode69(m): 10:14am On Jan 29
Fake news pushed to the front page. What's even the source of this information. You guys are loosing relevance....
Re: Arteta Informs Entourage He Will Leave Arsenal This Season by kelmicheal: 10:29am On Jan 29
The next headline will be pep guadiola

1 Like

Re: Arteta Informs Entourage He Will Leave Arsenal This Season by Zumarocket(f): 10:31am On Jan 29
Judolisco:
Why all of una dey run.... From xavi, to klopp and now arterta.... Arsene wenger should come back for one last dance

Make old man come dance for u? U wan break am waist? grin

1 Like

Re: Arteta Informs Entourage He Will Leave Arsenal This Season by iLoveYouToo(m): 10:39am On Jan 29
He's going to Barcelona 100%
Re: Arteta Informs Entourage He Will Leave Arsenal This Season by Angelfrost(m): 10:43am On Jan 29
That's the smart thing to do... Leave while the ovation is still loud.

Besides, he has gone as far as he can with Gunners... I don't see them improving beyond this under him.

Such a pity he missed out on the title last season... That might be the closest they will ever come to winning it in a very long while... Except by a miracle, City and Liverpool decide to hand it to them this season. tongue

Fergie001, Kyase, Ray07, Xynerise, Prinsam, Sylve11, dfrost... How far?!! When is your coach announcing his own departure?!! grin

1 Like

Re: Arteta Informs Entourage He Will Leave Arsenal This Season by Tonytonex(m): 10:45am On Jan 29
This one that almost all the coaches are leaving at the end of the season.
First, it's was Liverpool klop.
Then Barca Xavi.
And now arsenal.
Who is gonna be the next?
Pep should go back to Barca
Re: Arteta Informs Entourage He Will Leave Arsenal This Season by Smartguyboy(m): 10:52am On Jan 29
Badassniggga:

Lol
Even with the top managers Pep is still doing his thing’s winning the league without stress 4 out of 5.
Re: Arteta Informs Entourage He Will Leave Arsenal This Season by Angelfrost(m): 10:52am On Jan 29
Badassniggga:
LoL it'll get boring for Pep after the next 2 or 3 seasons if theres no challenge.

It's already boring...!

Even when Man City is not really in form, Dem still dey rumple teams upandan for England.

The man go be like, can't anybody just truly step up?!! grin

He even gave his student leeway to collect it from him last season, yet the idiot and his team still bottled it.

1 Like

Re: Arteta Informs Entourage He Will Leave Arsenal This Season by vickthourh(m): 10:59am On Jan 29
Nice one
Re: Arteta Informs Entourage He Will Leave Arsenal This Season by lexy2014: 11:10am On Jan 29
Bobloco:

They have all surrendered to Pep.

Pep has turned the once-competitive EPL into the Manchester City League.

which is good because the hype was too much.

I remember the likes of Dion Dublin, Chris Sutton all saying Pep would never be able to replicate his success in Spain and Germany in EPL because its the EPL. but now everyone is singing a different song
Re: Arteta Informs Entourage He Will Leave Arsenal This Season by alobright17(m): 11:18am On Jan 29
HonNL:

SOURCE
stop peddling false news. Arteta never made any such statement.
Re: Arteta Informs Entourage He Will Leave Arsenal This Season by ufotunang: 11:25am On Jan 29
KingAzubuike:
This one dey eye barca job lol
...the English premier league is tough....he wants to run away from it
Re: Arteta Informs Entourage He Will Leave Arsenal This Season by BreconHills(m): 11:26am On Jan 29
HonNL:

SOURCE

Complete bunkum.
Re: Arteta Informs Entourage He Will Leave Arsenal This Season by Father4all: 11:26am On Jan 29
Where are they all leaving to
Re: Arteta Informs Entourage He Will Leave Arsenal This Season by MisterBanny(m): 11:36am On Jan 29
BoldBrainz:
This news has been debunked as fake since the evening of yesterday, but nairaland is just bringing the same fake news to the front page as breaking news..πŸ˜‚.

The level of mediocrity and fuckery on this forum is sorely beyond description.

Nairaland keep reporting fake news all the time. I blame the Moderators for these nonsense. I'm a registered Arsenal fan and I know the goings-on in the club. ARTETA goes nowhere
Re: Arteta Informs Entourage He Will Leave Arsenal This Season by MisterBanny(m): 11:38am On Jan 29
Blackestjunior:
Vacancy everywhere, this one that everyone is leaving by end of season

Xavi
Kloop

Now Arteta

Make I apply for the Arsenal job, I fit win Dem league

Go and coach ur village team first and gain some requisite experience
Re: Arteta Informs Entourage He Will Leave Arsenal This Season by MisterBanny(m): 11:40am On Jan 29
BigBlackPreek:
This will be a major blow to the gunners. Arteta has indeed transformation the team to a greater heights. God luck to him wherever he goes

ARTETA moved on to squash this rumor yesterday. Such is unfounded and untrue. He's passionate about his job and has an unfinished business with the club he has always loved right from childhood. He is ARSENAL through and through
Re: Arteta Informs Entourage He Will Leave Arsenal This Season by fergie001: 11:41am On Jan 29
Angelfrost:

Besides, he has gone as far as he can with Gunners... I don't see them improving beyond this under him.

Such a pity he missed out on the title last season... That might be the closest they will ever come to winning it in a very long while... Except by a miracle, City and Liverpool decide to hand it to them this season. tongue

Ray07, Xynerise, Prinsam, Sylve11, dfrost... How far?!! When is your coach announcing his own departure?!! grin
Kyase is his PA, ask am.
Re: Arteta Informs Entourage He Will Leave Arsenal This Season by BigBlackPreek(m): 11:44am On Jan 29
MisterBanny:

ARTETA moved on to squash this rumor yesterday. Such is unfounded and untrue. He's passionate about his job and has an unfinished business with the club he has always loved right from childhood. He is ARSENAL through and through
that's good

1 Like

Re: Arteta Informs Entourage He Will Leave Arsenal This Season by skywalker240(m): 11:50am On Jan 29
Badassniggga:
LoL I wished it was when Ferguson was still managing Man UTD that Pep came in. I swear Pep go too humiliate Ferguson grin grin.

Klopp was undoubtedly the only person giving Pep headaches and would've snatched 2 leagues from pep if not for Liverpool being so unlucky losing leagues with a point in 2 seasons.
Na only Klopp fit stand face to face with pep
Re: Arteta Informs Entourage He Will Leave Arsenal This Season by bluefilm: 12:04pm On Jan 29
Badassniggga:

Is arteta a top manager?
Re: Arteta Informs Entourage He Will Leave Arsenal This Season by Kyase(m): 12:10pm On Jan 29
Angelfrost:

Fergie001, Kyase, Ray07, Xynerise, Prinsam, Sylve11, dfrost... How far?!! When is your coach announcing his own departure?!! grin

Hangs man that is busy twerking to remain at united?
Watch his interview since ineos came, the man is beyond redemption
He'll be sacked sha

Lastly Arteta is going no where sha
Re: Arteta Informs Entourage He Will Leave Arsenal This Season by Kyase(m): 12:11pm On Jan 29
fergie001:

Kyase is his PA, ask am.

I no dey do PA work again for that man
Re: Arteta Informs Entourage He Will Leave Arsenal This Season by pikechukwu6(m): 12:28pm On Jan 29
He must win EPL before he leaves grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Diego Maradona: "Jose Mourinho Best Football Manager In The World" / Spain Vs Costa Rica: FIFA World Cup Qatar 2022: (7 - 0) On 23rd Nov 2022 / "I Am Going To Miss Everyone At Arsenal" - Iwobi Alex, Arsenal Fans React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.