Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,053 members, 7,814,624 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

Davido Shares Photos Of Him And Chioma And Everyone Has Questions On One Photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Shares Photos Of Him And Chioma And Everyone Has Questions On One Photo (3688 Views)

Man Smashed Bobrisky's Iphone 11, Buys Him A New One (Photo) / Davido’s Girlfriend, Chioma And Her N45 Million Porsche Car He Bought For Her / Davido Shares The Nude Picture A Female Fan Sent To Him On Whatsapp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Shares Photos Of Him And Chioma And Everyone Has Questions On One Photo by Thissystem: 11:31pm On Jan 28
Singer Davido just shared lovely photos of himself and his wife Chioma on social media ahead of his show in London tonight and everyone is asking what he’s searching for or looking at in this photo??

More
https://latestnewsng.com/2024/01/davido-shares-romantic-photos-of-himself-his-wife-chioma-ahead-of-is-show-in-london/

Re: Davido Shares Photos Of Him And Chioma And Everyone Has Questions On One Photo by Thissystem: 11:31pm On Jan 28
Romantica grin

1 Like

Re: Davido Shares Photos Of Him And Chioma And Everyone Has Questions On One Photo by illicit(m): 12:35am On Jan 29
BigWiz

🕶️
Re: Davido Shares Photos Of Him And Chioma And Everyone Has Questions On One Photo by Astra101: 1:39am On Jan 29
Yansh measuring mentality wink

1 Like

Re: Davido Shares Photos Of Him And Chioma And Everyone Has Questions On One Photo by duduade: 5:19am On Jan 29
So now they go everywhere abi

Before he starts sticking his third leg into any random hole again

1 Like

Re: Davido Shares Photos Of Him And Chioma And Everyone Has Questions On One Photo by KingLennon(m): 6:01am On Jan 29
When you have money, girls will worship you like a demi-god

3 Likes

Re: Davido Shares Photos Of Him And Chioma And Everyone Has Questions On One Photo by Sucre6: 7:56am On Jan 29
Make him just dash me that him shoe, nah the only thing way concern me be that grin

6 Likes

Re: Davido Shares Photos Of Him And Chioma And Everyone Has Questions On One Photo by Talkisneeded: 9:03am On Jan 29
A man measuring the weight of his investment..

Check siggy I sell magic
Re: Davido Shares Photos Of Him And Chioma And Everyone Has Questions On One Photo by Saturnalia(m): 9:19am On Jan 29
Such inanity is what you will never see Wizkid exhibiting.

Bibi Ire Ko Se F’owo Ra. Good pedigree cannot be bought with money.
Re: Davido Shares Photos Of Him And Chioma And Everyone Has Questions On One Photo by sulakishop(m): 9:30am On Jan 29
Whatever it is that he's searching for is completely his traditional, religious and legal right.

In my opinion, it's none of anybody's business but rather a gossip/jealousy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Shares Photos Of Him And Chioma And Everyone Has Questions On One Photo by danvon(m): 12:01pm On Jan 29
I have said it times without number

Chioma is not Davido's wife she is his concubine

No man would put his wife on display like this, no man.

5 Likes

Re: Davido Shares Photos Of Him And Chioma And Everyone Has Questions On One Photo by saddeeqrunka(m): 12:13pm On Jan 29
Literally Nobody: Also Nobody: Davido: "It's Nyash check time!" grin
Re: Davido Shares Photos Of Him And Chioma And Everyone Has Questions On One Photo by Kennyswag: 12:41pm On Jan 29
It shall never be well with chioma
Re: Davido Shares Photos Of Him And Chioma And Everyone Has Questions On One Photo by Rexymania(m): 12:53pm On Jan 29
Na yansh dey drive many guys crazy, including me
Re: Davido Shares Photos Of Him And Chioma And Everyone Has Questions On One Photo by whippersnapper(m): 2:08pm On Jan 29
What is life without nyash

1 Like

Re: Davido Shares Photos Of Him And Chioma And Everyone Has Questions On One Photo by potent5(m): 3:26pm On Jan 29
Bad bele
danvon:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Shares Photos Of Him And Chioma And Everyone Has Questions On One Photo by thedataguy: 3:40pm On Jan 29
Are you experiencing difficulty with any part of your research (Bsc, Msc, PhD).

Get all the professional help you need, research are not done alone and that is why you have a supervisor but often supervisor don't help enough.

Reach out on WhatsAp @09082607258

(details in the banner below)

reach out only if you have your research going on already

Re: Davido Shares Photos Of Him And Chioma And Everyone Has Questions On One Photo by SisterAnn(f): 5:57pm On Jan 29
Davido is an incurable romantic! He loves his wife to the moon and back.

2 Likes

Re: Davido Shares Photos Of Him And Chioma And Everyone Has Questions On One Photo by SisterAnn(f): 5:58pm On Jan 29
Kennyswag:
It shall never be well with chioma
No go Kee yasef ontop who nor Sabi say you dey exist.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Shares Photos Of Him And Chioma And Everyone Has Questions On One Photo by We4all: 6:46pm On Jan 29
danvon:

You are right about this. If a man cannot respect his wife in public, then something isn't right.

1 Like

Re: Davido Shares Photos Of Him And Chioma And Everyone Has Questions On One Photo by flokii: 11:30pm On Jan 29
This boy no wan grow up.. treating wife like mistress.

1 Like

Re: Davido Shares Photos Of Him And Chioma And Everyone Has Questions On One Photo by SAMBARRY: 7:54am On Jan 30
Even if you're the husband stop sexualizing your wife in public,you can sexualize her in private but it's disgusting to do that in public.same with when he was touching his wife's boobs in public

(1) (Reply)

Picture Of Chidinma (project Fame) And Didier Drogba / Funke Akindele-oloyede Rocks Out In Shorts / Oh My God...see Who Just Snatched Wizkid's Girlfriend Tonia(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.