Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

High Quality Researchers/writers - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / High Quality Researchers/writers (160 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

High Quality Researchers/writers by kikyjasmine(f): 12:39am On Jan 29
Looking for researchers/ writers who are hardworking, organised and have a good eye for detail. You'll be mostly gathering information. Fast turnaround and High quality work needed so come with samples. Non fiction. 30k per book. Number on siggy.

1 Like

Re: High Quality Researchers/writers by Mubarakmahruf(m): 10:10pm On Jan 29
Hello,

I'm a dedicated and detail-oriented writer with a passion for research. I've successfully gathered information for various non-fiction projects and delivered high-quality work with fast turnaround times. I understand the importance of being organized in my approach.

I'm eager to contribute to your projects and would be happy to provide samples for this. Let's discuss further details and how I can meet your requirements.

Looking forward to the opportunity.

You can contact me in any of these 👇

WhatsApp contact: 07026285688
Email: mubarakdairo45@gmail.com

kikyjasmine:
Looking for researchers/ writers who are hardworking, organised and have a good eye for detail. You'll be mostly gathering information. Fast turnaround and High quality work needed so come with samples. Non fiction. 30k per book. Number on siggy.

1 Like

Re: High Quality Researchers/writers by ChideraIgbokwe(m): 2:45pm On Jan 30
Hello,

I'm a writer with a wide field of experience. I'm skilled in my work as I have gathered information from both fiction and non Fiction revenues.

I'm delighted to work with you and give you the best results. Let's discuss more about this opportunity.

Contact me on WhatsApp 08141915824
Re: High Quality Researchers/writers by ChideraIgbokwe(m): 3:18pm On Jan 30
Hello,

I'm a dedicated and detail-oriented writer with a passion for research. I've successfully gathered information for various non-fiction projects and delivered high-quality work with fast turnaround times. I understand the importance of being organized in my approach.

I'm eager to contribute to your projects and would be happy to provide samples for this. Let's discuss further details and how I can meet your requirements.

Looking forward to the opportunity.

You can contact me in any of these 👇

WhatsApp contact: 08141915824
Re: High Quality Researchers/writers by Blueace247(f): 7:54am On Jan 31
kikyjasmine:

I suspect you are one of the people that steals peoples content... How can one send you messages over 24 hours and you wuldnt reply?
Re: High Quality Researchers/writers by Blueace247(f): 9:29am On Feb 02
Please take note of the post...he/she is out to steal peoples content!

(1) (Reply)

Bring Your Proofreading, Editing Jobs / Excellent Content Writer Available For Business / Happy new year! Content Writing Christmas Bonanza Is Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.