Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,386 members, 7,815,822 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

New Update From Me - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / New Update From Me (125 Views)

AFCON: CAF Issues New Update On Players' Substitution Amid COVID Outbreak / Tierney Shares Update From Hospital Bed After Having Shoulder Surgery / New Update Of Raven's Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Update From Me by samexy: 12:43am On Jan 29
I got a new update and I want to share to my fellow punters in nairaland family...its handicap....if you want to win game now and u no Sabi draw or u no want to play draw... the play handicap...if you don't know d meaning, try ask and know it...na wetin dey work now...I nearly win 100k today na only one game of straight win spoil am... although I play some dnb,,1x and so on... yesterday I want to play ausburg handicap 3 against Bayern the odd even big pass Bayern win,I no play and it work.. today I decided to play handicap for some games...and all the handicap come.. another good thing be say handicap 4 and 5 dey now..I give handicap 4 against Man u .1.40 odd.. meanwhile man u win na 1.09. I give handicap 4 against Liverpool 1.39 and Liverpool win na 1.10 .u can see that handicap na better odd... because Brest dey form I give them handicap 3 against psg .and they do am.. website where I dey see draw from predict feynord draw.so I give twente handicap 3 and it work... So, if na yesterday I play this kind game,I for give Villarreal handicap 3 against Barca and empoli same thing with monchegleback.e for still work...I no go too play straight again na either double chance or handicap...na ice hockey where I know very well I fit dey play straight win..see the coupon for the game where I play the handicap...B90crzrtrawcz-10984991

Re: New Update From Me by samexy: 12:45am On Jan 29
More pics

Re: New Update From Me by samexy: 12:55am On Jan 29
If you want to take the main risk u play handicap 2. Na that one big pass self.. like this handicap 3 where I give against psg that was 1.2 if na handicap 2 .it will be 1.4 or 1.5 odd. same with feynord own.
Re: New Update From Me by samexy: 1:04am On Jan 29
Do ur research very well before u play handicap...I already know that Man u can not win 4-0 . That is what could have spoil the handicap. Same with Liverpool I know say they can't win Norwich 4-0 too..I also know psg with the form where Brest Carry they no fit win them 3-0 . Na why I play the handicap... imagine say na straight I give PSG...e for cut...so, for my own understanding handicap is the best as of now.
Re: New Update From Me by Chimoski87(m): 11:59pm On Jan 29
Drop the site for us or create a WhatsApp group where we can join and get them. I am even looking for 2+ odd or 3+ odd that wins minimum 5 and 4 for the first one and second one respectively.

(1) (Reply)

Bellingham And Greenwood / Watch Highlights | Nigeria VS Ivory Coast | Finals / Reflecting On The Just Concluded 2023 Africa Cup Of Nations;_ Sen Ubah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.