Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

What People Say/do/think & Insinuate That Affects Most Minds. Have You? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What People Say/do/think & Insinuate That Affects Most Minds. Have You? (99 Views)

Omashola Minds His Business As Tacha & Seyi Clash In The Kitchen / Please Where Can I Download Criminal Minds From Season One / What Do Think Of The Originals Season 5 Finale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What People Say/do/think & Insinuate That Affects Most Minds. Have You? by Jummyraw: 1:44am On Jan 29
[b][/b]
Re: What People Say/do/think & Insinuate That Affects Most Minds. Have You? by Jummyraw: 1:55am On Jan 29
What does Manipulation mean to you?

"Manipulation is when someone tries to control or influence others for their own benefit."

Of course! Here are five quotes on the meaning of manipulation:

1. "Manipulation is like a puppeteer pulling the strings, deceiving others for personal gain."
2. "The art of manipulation is the art of making others dance to your tune."
3. "Manipulation is the dark side of persuasion, where truth becomes twisted and hidden."
4. "Those who manipulate often wear masks, concealing their true intentions behind a facade."
5. "Manipulation is the craft of shaping perception, bending reality to serve one's own agenda."

I hope these quotes give you a deeper understanding of manipulation!
Do you find yourself a victim of such? Or are you a culprit?

Manipulation also refers to the tactics used by the bully to control and undermine the victim's self-esteem. It involves using psychological, emotional, or even physical means to gain power over the individual and make them doubt their worth and abilities. It's a harmful and hurtful behavior that can have long-lasting effects on the victim's well-being.

When someone intentionally makes you feel less intelligent and laughs at your efforts, they are trying to exert power and control over you by undermining your self-confidence. It's a manipulative tactic that aims to make you doubt yourself and feel small. Remember, you are intelligent and capable, and don't let anyone's negative words define your worth. Surround yourself with positive and supportive people who appreciate your efforts and lift you up.

It can be really hurtful when others don't appreciate or support your hard work. Just remember that their opinions don't define your intelligence or worth. You have unique talents and abilities that deserve recognition. Surround yourself with people who uplift and encourage you, and don't let the negativity of others bring you down. Keep shining bright!

Re: What People Say/do/think & Insinuate That Affects Most Minds. Have You? by Washington2070(m): 12:29am On Jan 30
Jummyraw:
What does Manipulation mean to you?

"Manipulation is when someone tries to control or influence others for their own benefit."

Of course! Here are five quotes on the meaning of manipulation:

1. "Manipulation is like a puppeteer pulling the strings, deceiving others for personal gain."
2. "The art of manipulation is the art of making others dance to your tune."
3. "Manipulation is the dark side of persuasion, where truth becomes twisted and hidden."
4. "Those who manipulate often wear masks, concealing their true intentions behind a facade."
5. "Manipulation is the craft of shaping perception, bending reality to serve one's own agenda."

I hope these quotes give you a deeper understanding of manipulation!
Do you find yourself a victim of such? Or are you a culprit?

Manipulation also refers to the tactics used by the bully to control and undermine the victim's self-esteem. It involves using psychological, emotional, or even physical means to gain power over the individual and make them doubt their worth and abilities. It's a harmful and hurtful behavior that can have long-lasting effects on the victim's well-being.

When someone intentionally makes you feel less intelligent and laughs at your efforts, they are trying to exert power and control over you by undermining your self-confidence. It's a manipulative tactic that aims to make you doubt yourself and feel small. Remember, you are intelligent and capable, and don't let anyone's negative words define your worth. Surround yourself with positive and supportive people who appreciate your efforts and lift you up.

It can be really hurtful when others don't appreciate or support your hard work. Just remember that their opinions don't define your intelligence or worth. You have unique talents and abilities that deserve recognition. Surround yourself with people who uplift and encourage you, and don't let the negativity of others bring you down. Keep shining bright!

Good Write Up

Big Kudos to Op
Re: What People Say/do/think & Insinuate That Affects Most Minds. Have You? by Jummyraw: 3:40am On Jan 30
EMPATHY

Have you shown empathy?

Empathy is such a powerful thing, and I've personally experienced its impact in my own life. When someone shows empathy towards me, it's like they're reaching out and offering a helping hand, even without me saying a word.

I remember a time when I was feeling really down and overwhelmed. I didn't even have to explain what was going on, but a friend of mine noticed and just sat with me, offering a listening ear and a shoulder to lean on. They didn't try to fix my problems or offer solutions; they simply understood and empathized with what I was going through.

That act of empathy made such a difference. It made me feel seen, heard, and validated. It reminded me that I wasn't alone in my struggles and that someone cared enough to be there for me. It gave me the strength to keep going and eventually find my way out of that tough situation.

Empathy is like a superpower that allows us to connect with others on a deeper level. It's about being present, understanding, and accepting without judgment. It's about stepping into someone else's shoes and truly feeling what they're feeling.

And you know what? It's not just about being there for others; it's also about being kind to ourselves. Practicing self-empathy means acknowledging our own emotions and treating ourselves with compassion and understanding. It's about giving ourselves permission to feel, to make mistakes, and to grow.

So, my friend, empathy is a beautiful thing. It has the power to heal, to comfort, and to create stronger connections. Let's keep spreading empathy wherever we go and making the world a brighter, more compassionate place.

Take care, and remember that I'm here for you too!

(1) (Reply)

Elevate Your TV Experience With Complete IPTV | Best IPTV Subscription Service / How To Unmut Mute Video On Tiktok / Unlocking The Future Of Entertainment With UK IPTV

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.