Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,429 members, 7,812,263 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:53 AM

God Promoted Me Through PDP - Governor Fubara - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / God Promoted Me Through PDP - Governor Fubara (9936 Views)

"I Know Wike O" - Ayo Fayose Warned Governor Fubara In Throwback Video / "Anything That Wants To Happen, Let It Happen" - Governor Fubara Says (Video) / Police Pour Water And Teargas On Governor Fubara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

God Promoted Me Through PDP - Governor Fubara by Morbeta11(m): 7:01am On Jan 29

He urged RCCG to keep praying for his administration towards achieving the purpose of governance.

Rivers State Governor, Siminalayi Fubara, on Sunday said his successes in life and the eventual elevation in his political journey were divinely made possible by God.

Governor Fubara said he was first promoted by God, who stirred the hearts of the leaders and members of his political party, the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), to agree on presenting him as their governorship candidate to win the election.

Fubara stated this at the 2024 Port Harcourt Holy Ghost Rally of the Redeemed Christian Church of God (RCCG) with the theme: “Promotion for a purpose,” held at the Adokiye Amiesimaka Stadium on Sunday.

The governor described the theme of the rally as a personal gift because it reflects his story

“I was promoted by God first, through my party and the leaders. So, promotion comes from God and God alone.

“Let me take the theme of the rally to be a personal gift from RCCG because the theme is not different from my story.

“I have a thanksgiving in my place where I will return this wonderful success in thanksgiving to the only person (God) who will make it permanent and forever.”

He expressed special gratitude to the General Overseer of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, Pastor Enoch Adeboye, who was present at the program, for his love for Rivers State as demonstrated by the choice of Port Harcourt for the special Holy Ghost Rally and blessings at the beginning of every year.

The governor promised the continued support of the government to ensure that the rally was a success in the State.

He urged RCCG to keep praying for his administration towards achieving the purpose of governance.

Thereafter, Governor Fubara proceeded to Saint Paul’s Anglican Church in his home town of Opobo in Opobo/Nkoro Local Government Area to attend a Service to thank God for his victory at the Supreme Court and to celebrate his 49th birthday anniversary.

https://www.channelstv.com/2024/01/28/god-promoted-me-through-pdp-says-gov-fubara/

8 Likes

Re: God Promoted Me Through PDP - Governor Fubara by EreluRoz: 7:02am On Jan 29
Fubara needs to go tough else Wike and his puppets will continue to rubbish him.

How come the minority Ikwere people looks stronger than the majority ijaws in Rivers

13 Likes

Re: God Promoted Me Through PDP - Governor Fubara by triple996(m): 7:08am On Jan 29
Make I no talk wetin dey ma mind

1 Like

Re: God Promoted Me Through PDP - Governor Fubara by EricSmallz(m): 7:08am On Jan 29
Wike thinks otherwise. To Him, he is the one that promoted you and according to nature, he who hires has the power to fire.

Your God will disappoint Wike.

If Wike refuses to repent, God will disgrace him in ways he never imagined

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: God Promoted Me Through PDP - Governor Fubara by jeff1993: 7:08am On Jan 29
Mr Governor of oil rich city wey no get Liver!!!

Imagine with the money coming into the coffers of rivers state, u no fit deal with Wike the way he dealt with Ameachi.

12 Likes

Re: God Promoted Me Through PDP - Governor Fubara by money121(m): 7:08am On Jan 29
Yimu
Re: God Promoted Me Through PDP - Governor Fubara by oluseyiforjesus(m): 7:10am On Jan 29
Lucky you
Re: God Promoted Me Through PDP - Governor Fubara by Marvieduke(f): 7:10am On Jan 29
Before na devil promote you? Just make sure you do needful as governor or else the same God that promoted you go still punish you if you do bad.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Promoted Me Through PDP - Governor Fubara by Savenigeria2023: 7:10am On Jan 29
Morbeta11:

https://www.channelstv.com/2024/01/28/god-promoted-me-through-pdp-says-gov-fubara/

Sim has to fight or perish.

It’s better you fight and perish or do nothing and still perish. The hawks around him are out to snuff life off him and don’t care a bit about the state

1 Like

Re: God Promoted Me Through PDP - Governor Fubara by ezenna191(m): 7:11am On Jan 29
Hold your office strong

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God Promoted Me Through PDP - Governor Fubara by Anguldi(m): 7:12am On Jan 29
This Governor will soon be impeached undecided

3 Likes

Re: God Promoted Me Through PDP - Governor Fubara by pyyxxaro: 7:14am On Jan 29
They always hop from one church to the other

2 Likes

Re: God Promoted Me Through PDP - Governor Fubara by ObalendeCMS: 7:16am On Jan 29
River state people no serious. Ogogoro drinking lots!

1 Like

Re: God Promoted Me Through PDP - Governor Fubara by flexyrule(m): 7:16am On Jan 29
All of you that keep saying "Fubara is a weakling" won't do "shim" if you were in his shoes.

Man became governor on a platter of gold. He knows the Nigerian political terrain more than any of you. Some of you making noise here didn't even contest in SUG elections while in school.

He knows oaths he took, shrines that he entered and agreements that he signed before becoming governor. If he fought his way to become a governor in a state like Rivers, then you can bet your two testes that he'd sure be a tough guy.

But what would you expect from someone who didn't even buy his nomination forms?

It's a good thing that he doesn't read all the BS being said on the Internet, he would have probably followed you guys advice, and Just like Ambode, they would have just wrapped up his political career.

Man sits on N1.5b security vote and N23b monthly allocation..

Una think say the man go wan lose all this, just because he wants to flex muscles with people wey fit carry 2nd runner-up make am governor?

You guys should allow the man rest abeg. Na him dey wear the shoes, he knows where it pinches him the most.

By the way, there are other governors who have been postrating 3 times a day for their godfathers.

All he should ensure is, he delivers the dividends of democracy that he was elected to for. Not all this flexing of muscle....

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: God Promoted Me Through PDP - Governor Fubara by WeddingParol: 7:16am On Jan 29
The only thing that the people want from you is good governance and make their life better than you meet it.

Don't use religion to cover and remain useless like your colleagues in Edo, Ogun and 24 other states.

Give glory to God through your services to humanity and the electorates.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Promoted Me Through PDP - Governor Fubara by Capernum: 7:18am On Jan 29
Baba prove It that God promoted you and not a man. Put the men to shame. Tell them they are not God.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Promoted Me Through PDP - Governor Fubara by Oscarchims: 7:19am On Jan 29
Matter has turned

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God Promoted Me Through PDP - Governor Fubara by obicoolnino: 7:20am On Jan 29
Q
Re: God Promoted Me Through PDP - Governor Fubara by spencekat(m): 7:21am On Jan 29
Thank God, he didn't say through my 'oga'.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God Promoted Me Through PDP - Governor Fubara by ajidikun: 7:23am On Jan 29
I have never seen any man that attribute all that he is,his life and all that he has on God and fails. God will not let you fail - Psalms 23

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: God Promoted Me Through PDP - Governor Fubara by iLoveYouToo(m): 7:25am On Jan 29
🥱
Re: God Promoted Me Through PDP - Governor Fubara by Villagesquare: 7:26am On Jan 29
Ok
Re: God Promoted Me Through PDP - Governor Fubara by ArmaniUhuru: 7:27am On Jan 29
iron man 😎

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God Promoted Me Through PDP - Governor Fubara by fearlessfang: 7:28am On Jan 29
Religion is the biggest problem of Nigeria.

You see a man who clearly rigged an election using state machinery. A known thief who have embezzled billions is giving testimony in church.

The church is indeed a den where criminals go to seek validation.

5 Likes

Re: God Promoted Me Through PDP - Governor Fubara by BarrElChapo(m): 7:30am On Jan 29
🤔
Re: God Promoted Me Through PDP - Governor Fubara by hamtabfawaz(m): 7:31am On Jan 29
Let's make you a Lovely Tv console.

Let's Transform your space.

call / WhatsApp 09122348437

Re: God Promoted Me Through PDP - Governor Fubara by pipnator00(m): 7:35am On Jan 29
Bia nwoke m.. God did not promote you anything, rather He called you to be of good service to his people. You better go and work for the good people of PH and stop chatting sh*t.

***This idea of God promoted you is what breeds corruption!

1 Like

Re: God Promoted Me Through PDP - Governor Fubara by Ironbull: 7:35am On Jan 29
EricSmallz:
Wike thinks otherwise. To Him, he is the one that promoted you and according to nature, he who hires has the power to fire.

Your God will disappoint Wike.

If Wike refuses to repent, God will disgrace him in ways he never imagined

I don't even know why you guys are fuming ontop matter wey no even concern you, nor your state, neither your region?

God promoted Fubara yes, but through who? Did God came down and picked him and dragged him to the state House? I quiet understood what wike want but no matter how far you go in life never betray those who raised you up. Definitely fight might comes but be humble and smart enough to quench the fire.

We all fought alongside with Obaseki, we supported him day and night today what is Obaseki achievement? Nothing, only fighting everybody.

Be caution and pls mind your business leave Fubara and Wike dem be paddy paddy e go choke you soon. Keep watching....

6 Likes

Re: God Promoted Me Through PDP - Governor Fubara by Omobude244: 7:37am On Jan 29
Morbeta11:

Fubara is playing the right game
First he was at salvation ministry, and now RCCG
To succeed in Nigeria politics, first gather religion sentiments and then ethnic sentiment.

Exactly Tinubu kind of politics
He is a Muslim and he asked his wife to become a pastor in the largest church in Nigeria 😁😁

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Apologise To Beaf, Sincerenigerian, Tomakint, Pointb And Co / See Photos Of Corpses Army Recovered During Search Of Dead Body Of Major Alkali / Ortom: Why I Left APC To Join PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.