Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,851 members, 7,813,891 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:48 PM

God Promoted Me Through PDP - Governor Fubara - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / God Promoted Me Through PDP - Governor Fubara (9940 Views)

"I Know Wike O" - Ayo Fayose Warned Governor Fubara In Throwback Video / "Anything That Wants To Happen, Let It Happen" - Governor Fubara Says (Video) / Police Pour Water And Teargas On Governor Fubara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: God Promoted Me Through PDP - Governor Fubara by DTaj: 7:43am On Jan 29
flexyrule:
All of you that keep saying "Fubara is a weakling" won't do "shim" if you were in his shoes.

Man became governor on a platter of gold. He knows the Nigerian political terrain more than any of you. Some of you making noise here didn't even contest in SUG elections while in school.

He knows oaths he took, shrines that he entered and agreements that he signed before becoming governor. If he fought his way to become a governor in a state like Rivers, then you can bet your two testes that he'd sure be a tough guy.

But what would you expect from someone who didn't even buy his nomination forms?

It's a good thing that he doesn't read all the BS being said on the Internet, he would have probably followed you guys advice, and Just like Ambode, they would have just wrapped up his political career.

Man sits on N1.5b security vote and N23b monthly allocation..

Una think say the man go wan lose all this, just because he wants to flex muscles with people wey fit carry 2nd runner-up make am governor?

You guys should allow the man rest abeg. Na him dey wear the shoes, he knows where it pinches him the most.

By the way, there are other governors who have been postrating 3 times a day for their godfathers.

All he should ensure is, he delivers the dividends of democracy that he was elected to for. Not all this flexing of muscle....

GOD BLESS YOU! You displayed a deep knowledge of democracy in Nigeria! You were also pragmatic...

The chest-beating clowns and court jesters, who are urging Governor Fubara on, seeking his so-called annihilation of his benefactor, Wike, do not know anything about politics!

Fubara knows, hence the wisdom he had so far displayed in managing the crisis with his undeniable mentor, Wike...

1 Like

Re: God Promoted Me Through PDP - Governor Fubara by Eteka1(m): 7:45am On Jan 29
No wahala
Re: God Promoted Me Through PDP - Governor Fubara by Major7: 8:01am On Jan 29
pyyxxaro:
They always hop from one church to the other

How does that affects you grin
Re: God Promoted Me Through PDP - Governor Fubara by FireUpNow(m): 8:08am On Jan 29
E be like say Wike don free this man

Re: God Promoted Me Through PDP - Governor Fubara by Dpharisee: 8:09am On Jan 29
flexyrule:
All of you that keep saying "Fubara is a weakling" won't do "shim" if you were in his shoes.

Man became governor on a platter of gold. He knows the Nigerian political terrain more than any of you. Some of you making noise here didn't even contest in SUG elections while in school.

He knows oaths he took, shrines that he entered and agreements that he signed before becoming governor. If he fought his way to become a governor in a state like Rivers, then you can bet your two testes that he'd sure be a tough guy.

But what would you expect from someone who didn't even buy his nomination forms?

It's a good thing that he doesn't read all the BS being said on the Internet, he would have probably followed you guys advice, and Just like Ambode, they would have just wrapped up his political career.

Man sits on N1.5b security vote and N23b monthly allocation..

Una think say the man go wan lose all this, just because he wants to flex muscles with people wey fit carry 2nd runner-up make am governor?

You guys should allow the man rest abeg. Na him dey wear the shoes, he knows where it pinches him the most.

By the way, there are other governors who have been postrating 3 times a day for their godfathers.

All he should ensure is, he delivers the dividends of democracy that he was elected to for. Not all this flexing of muscle....
Yahaya Bello got far less revenue but he stamped his authority, completed 2 terms and installed another Ebira man as governor against the majority Igala tribe in Kogi state

1 Like

Re: God Promoted Me Through PDP - Governor Fubara by Agboriotejoye(m): 8:38am On Jan 29
Ironbull:

I don't even know why you guys are fuming ontop matter wey no even concern you, nor your state, neither your region?

God promoted Fubara yes, but through who? Did God came down and picked him and dragged him to the state House? I quiet understood what wike want but no matter how far you go in life never betray those who raised you up. Definitely fight might comes but be humble and smart enough to quench the fire.

We all fought alongside with Obaseki, we supported him day and night today what is Obaseki achievement? Nothing, only fighting everybody.

Be caution and pls mind your business leave Fubara and Wike dem be paddy paddy e go choke you soon. Keep watching....
When will you start campaigning for Imolumen
Re: God Promoted Me Through PDP - Governor Fubara by adekolaelect(m): 9:09am On Jan 29
Dey play!!!! Talking as if na God Nominated him conducted or Rig election in his Favour to become governor. If na God dey make person to be governor or president I for be the Governor of my state through prayers and Obi "Yes Daddy "would have became the president of Nigeria. Your Eye will open and you will understand better that prayers no dey win election for any political candidates.

1 Like

Re: God Promoted Me Through PDP - Governor Fubara by suleimanshehu: 9:29am On Jan 29
Omobude244:

Fubara is playing the right game
First he was at salvation ministry, and now RCCG
To succeed in Nigeria politics, first gather religion sentiments and then ethnic sentiment.

Exactly Tinubu kind of politics
He is a Muslim and he asked his wife to become a pastor in the largest church in Nigeria 😁😁
but did Tinubu wife's been a pastor and christian translate to christians largely in South East, South South and North voting him during the 2023 presidential elections? It was the votes of Muslims largely in Northern Nigeria that made Tinubu won the 2023 Presidential election.

1 Like

Re: God Promoted Me Through PDP - Governor Fubara by 24SEVEN: 9:40am On Jan 29
EreluRoz:
Fubara needs to go tough else Wike and his puppets will continue to rubbish him.

How come the minority Ikwere people looks stronger than the majority ijaws in Rivers

You created your account January 2024 to write rubbish.

Stick to Hookup, your profession and leave matters above your intellectual scope

2 Likes

Re: God Promoted Me Through PDP - Governor Fubara by EreluRoz: 10:12am On Jan 29
24SEVEN:

You created your account January 2024 to write rubbish.

Stick to Hookup, your profession and leave matters above your intellectual scope
Arrogant people and it's showing in your comment. I don't know why Fubara is scared of placing you minorities where you belong.
Re: God Promoted Me Through PDP - Governor Fubara by Devil1Messenger: 10:26am On Jan 29
suleimanshehu:
but did Tinubu wife's been a pastor and christian translate to christians largely in South East, South South and North voting him during the 2023 presidential elections? It was the votes of Muslims largely in Northern Nigeria that made Tinubu won the 2023 Presidential election.
where u expecting every region to vote Tinubu?

He only managed to win three states out of 13 from the core north. Atiku won 10
it was even North central and South west that gave him more votes and those 2 zones even have more christian than muslim. Muslims didnt make tinubu president please
APC is not a SS or SE party. the people from those region prefer PDP

again 2023 election was dynamic
ethnicity played a role
religion played a role
party affiliation played a role
rigging
INEC inefficiency
etc
that was why all the 3 major candidate won same equal states and the game was very little between them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: God Promoted Me Through PDP - Governor Fubara by BondRiv: 11:01am On Jan 29
One term governor, if you manage to keep the term. Wike put you in that office. What did a civil servant like you know about party and PDP politics. Ingrate.
Re: God Promoted Me Through PDP - Governor Fubara by BondRiv: 11:06am On Jan 29
ObalendeCMS:
River state people no serious.
Ogogoro drinking lots!

Then you don't know anything about Rivers State.
Re: God Promoted Me Through PDP - Governor Fubara by BondRiv: 11:09am On Jan 29
fearlessfang:
Religion is the biggest problem of Nigeria.

You see a man who clearly rigged an election using state machinery. A known thief who have embezzled billions is giving testimony in church.

The church is indeed a den where criminals go to seek validation.

I wonder and you see the gullibility of the people displayed here.
Re: God Promoted Me Through PDP - Governor Fubara by 24SEVEN: 11:17am On Jan 29
EreluRoz:
Arrogant people and it's showing in your comment. I don't know why Fubara is scared of placing you minorities where you belong.

He knows better. All the Riverine people entered boat from their communities and came to PH to dwell among Ikwerres.

In Rivers,Ikwerres are the Kings of the Kings Street. grin

And I'm sure you're in PH, yet uoure hating on Ikwerres.

Are you Obembet? You have her fair-skinned freshness.
Re: God Promoted Me Through PDP - Governor Fubara by EreluRoz: 11:23am On Jan 29
24SEVEN:

He knows better. All the Riverine people entered boat from their communities and came to PH to dwell among Ikwerres.

In Rivers,Ikwerres are the Kings of the Kings Street. grin

And I'm sure you're in PH, yet uoure hating on Ikwerres.

Are you Obembet? You have her fair-skinned freshness.
The ikweres we're visitors in Rivers and they were allowed to stay and be part of the ijaws who originally own Rivers state. Sometimes it's good to always remind visitors that they are visitors. I'm not obebet
Re: God Promoted Me Through PDP - Governor Fubara by 24SEVEN: 11:37am On Jan 29
EreluRoz:
The ikweres we're visitors in Rivers and they were allowed to stay and be part of the ijaws who originally own Rivers state. Sometimes it's good to always remind visitors that they are visitors. I'm not obebet

Hahahahahahahahaha, visitors from where? You are indeed very funny.

Ikwerreland is contiguous with Igboland. If not that Ikwerres are not water people, we ordinarily would have continued to the sea. Most Ijaws migrated from Bayelsa. The rest are hybrid mix of Ghanaians, Sierra leonians and Liberians who are now collectively referred to as Ijaw.

And in scholarly circles, every single tribe on earth is a migrant tribe.

Your body looks as goods as Obembet, tho she doesn't hide her beautiful face. Would be gud to get to know you.
Re: God Promoted Me Through PDP - Governor Fubara by Ironbull: 11:44am On Jan 29
Agboriotejoye:

When will you start campaigning for Imolumen

This is it again!!! When sense matters dem no get am. Wetin concern imomulen with Fubara Wike matter?

Sense gone!!!

Spit
Re: God Promoted Me Through PDP - Governor Fubara by Agboriotejoye(m): 12:08pm On Jan 29
Ironbull:

This is it again!!! When sense matters dem no get am. Wetin concern imomulen with Fubara Wike matter?

Sense gone!!!

Spit
grin grin
Zombie forming smart

Imolumem for an agbadorian cheesy cheesy
Re: God Promoted Me Through PDP - Governor Fubara by Agboriotejoye(m): 12:10pm On Jan 29
24SEVEN:

Hahahahahahahahaha, visitors from where? You are indeed very funny.

Ikwerreland is contiguous with Igboland. If not that Ikwerres are not water people, we ordinarily would have continued to the sea. Most Ijaws migrated from Bayelsa. The rest are hybrid mix of Ghanaians, Sierra leonians and Liberians who are now collectively referred to as Ijaw.

And in scholarly circles, every single tribe on earth is a migrant tribe.

Your body looks as goods as Obembet, tho she doesn't hide her beautiful face. Would be gud to get to know you.
This one prick don dey carry am go where him nor know grin grin
Re: God Promoted Me Through PDP - Governor Fubara by 24SEVEN: 12:43pm On Jan 29
Agboriotejoye:

This one prick don dey carry am go where him nor know grin grin

Lolz. Her body dey OK. cheesy
Re: God Promoted Me Through PDP - Governor Fubara by Agboriotejoye(m): 12:44pm On Jan 29
24SEVEN:

Lolz. Her body dey OK. cheesy
Young man
How are you even sure she's the one
Re: God Promoted Me Through PDP - Governor Fubara by 24SEVEN: 12:53pm On Jan 29
Agboriotejoye:

Young man
How are you even sure she's the one

I'm hoping she is. What other choice do I have? grin
Re: God Promoted Me Through PDP - Governor Fubara by Agboriotejoye(m): 1:05pm On Jan 29
24SEVEN:

I'm hoping she is. What other choice do I have? grin
Look around you
Most things on the net are fake
Re: God Promoted Me Through PDP - Governor Fubara by Ironbull: 4:13pm On Jan 29
Agboriotejoye:

grin grin
Zombie forming smart

Imolumem for an agbadorian cheesy cheesy

You will be alright las las.
Re: God Promoted Me Through PDP - Governor Fubara by Sanitizedem: 4:59pm On Jan 29
EreluRoz:

You sound like an imbe..cile. I mean real imbe!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ologbondiyan To Yahaya Bello: End This Hiding, Submit Yourself To The Law / More Communities To Join In Suit Seeking Sack Of Ebie As NDDC Chairman / Breaking News: Taraba State Governor Die In Plane Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.