Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,950 members, 7,817,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

Victoria Inyama Estranged Husband, Godwin Okrim Always Béàts Her Whenever Man-un - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Victoria Inyama Estranged Husband, Godwin Okrim Always Béàts Her Whenever Man-un (861 Views)

Abasiesebanga Ikoiwak Accused Of Killing Her Husband, Godwin Ikoiwak / Udoamaka Nwamu Kills His Estranged Wife & Mother-In-Law In Georgia, USA / Victoria Inyama To Anita Joseph: Marital Rape Exists, I've Experienced It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Victoria Inyama Estranged Husband, Godwin Okrim Always Béàts Her Whenever Man-un by IkyergaJoseph(m): 12:37pm On Jan 29
My ex husband always beat me anytime Man Utd lose match – Actress Victoria Inyama. Popular Nollywood actress, Victoria Inyama, said her estranged husband, Godwin Okrim always transfers his aggression to her whenever the football club he supports, Manchester United perform poorly.
The thespian said he would always beat anytime the Red Devils lost a match.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tiJQucfadVg?si=ZGklU79JyX29imzv

Re: Victoria Inyama Estranged Husband, Godwin Okrim Always Béàts Her Whenever Man-un by brain54(m): 12:46pm On Jan 29
Eyah my crush that year...

Some people take these things too far. I remember a friend driving me one time and he absolutely refused to give way to another driver in the traffic which almost resulted in an accident. He came out and both were almost exchanging blows in a heated argument.

Turned out my friend saw a sticker of a rival club on the car of the other driver hence his refusal to give way and beast mode activated. I was just laughing when he explained his reasons to me after the whole show but inside of me I was screaming what's wrong with you?

I thank God I am not a man with any kind of addiction.

Anything I have to depend on so much to the extent it causes problems count me out.

Na this fine woman person put for house dey beat on top silly reasons.

Na wah!

2 Likes

Re: Victoria Inyama Estranged Husband, Godwin Okrim Always Béàts Her Whenever Man-un by LordIsaac(m): 12:51pm On Jan 29
brain54:
Eyah my crush that year...

Some people take these things too far.

I thank God I am not a man with any kind of addiction!
No man goes into marriage with that “addiction.”
Re: Victoria Inyama Estranged Husband, Godwin Okrim Always Béàts Her Whenever Man-un by brain54(m): 1:02pm On Jan 29
LordIsaac:

No man goes into marriage with that “addiction.”
I do not know what you mean...

Alot of people go into marriage with different crazy addictions!

2 Likes

Re: Victoria Inyama Estranged Husband, Godwin Okrim Always Béàts Her Whenever Man-un by JosephCudjoe(m): 6:17pm On Jan 29
IkyergaJoseph:
My ex husband always beat me anytime Man Utd lose match – Actress Victoria Inyama. Popular Nollywood actress, Victoria Inyama, said her estranged husband, Godwin Okrim always transfers his aggression to her whenever the football club he supports, Manchester United perform poorly.
The thespian said he would always beat anytime the Red Devils lost a match.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tiJQucfadVg?si=ZGklU79JyX29imzv

Make she thank God no be this Ten-Hag Tenure

1 Like

Re: Victoria Inyama Estranged Husband, Godwin Okrim Always Béàts Her Whenever Man-un by DaniDani(m): 8:53pm On Jan 29
See what the devil do. The small devil beats his wife when the big devil looses.

You must be devilish to support the red devil. What a pathetic situation! Madam sorry. Anytime the devil is playing march, travel and return back after 2weeks of loosing and mourning his loss.

1 Like

Re: Victoria Inyama Estranged Husband, Godwin Okrim Always Béàts Her Whenever Man-un by marsup: 9:37pm On Jan 29
Passive aggression.
Manchester United Fc should compensate her.

(1) (Reply)

Towards 2007 Elections: Beware Of Kidnappers / Remembering Olamide Adeyooye / How Do We Sanitize The Nigeria Police Force?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.