Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,865 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

A Nigerian Used Toyota Car With A Budget Of #2.5 - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / A Nigerian Used Toyota Car With A Budget Of #2.5 (499 Views)

For A Budget Of ₦‎4M: Which Of These Cars Is Advisable To Buy? / How True Is This Myth About Honda And Toyota Car Engines? (pictures) / Which SUV is Best For A Budget Of 1.4 Million? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nigerian Used Toyota Car With A Budget Of #2.5 by Adesina18111(m): 1:51pm On Jan 29
Good day to you all my fellow Nairalanders...I am planning to get a Nigerian used Toyota car for my wife but my budget is #2.5m...
Note: the car must have AC, Engine working well and fuel efficient...
I just want to buy it for her to ease her transportation to shop and our son to school.
I don't stay at home most of the time due to the nature of my work...

NO INSULT PLEASE
Thanks
Re: A Nigerian Used Toyota Car With A Budget Of #2.5 by tropaz(m): 10:23pm On Jan 29
Come and pick up my 2004 Toyota Camry big daddy
AC
Engine and gear is perfect. Oven baked on first body.
Contact; 08138581267. Videos and pictures available on request.

Peace!!!
Re: A Nigerian Used Toyota Car With A Budget Of #2.5 by Adesina18111(m): 11:32am On Jan 30
Location and what colour?

tropaz:
Come and pick up my 2004 Toyota Camry big daddy
AC
Engine and gear is perfect. Oven baked on first body.
Contact; 08138581267. Videos and pictures available on request.

Peace!!!
Re: A Nigerian Used Toyota Car With A Budget Of #2.5 by tropaz(m): 12:54pm On Jan 30
Adesina18111:
Location and what colour?

Ibadan
WhatsApp 08138581267
Re: A Nigerian Used Toyota Car With A Budget Of #2.5 by Babatundehy: 1:40pm On Jan 30
If you're interested in a 2009 Hyundai sonata then you let me know, it's a Very rugged V6 engine, made my Mitsubishi, the best car carrying the Hyundai name until 2021, better than the theta or GDI engines which are known to have issues, (do your research online).
First body, AC is factory fitted and perfectly functional, car has been occasionally used by my wife (she's a remote worker), all four tyres and batteries are as good as new (bought September last year), car only goes to church, Market and bank, we are selling because we are leaving the country. WhatsApp is 08064650442, reach out if only you can fried to raise your budget a little more, you're allowed to come with your team of mechanics and Rewires.

(1) (Reply)

Corolla / Claim Our Data Usage Is Going Up / L Use The Car Once A Week, How Often Should L Service It.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.