Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,204 members, 7,829,309 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

How You Too Can Own Lands In FCT, Abuja, To Build Your Dream House. - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / How You Too Can Own Lands In FCT, Abuja, To Build Your Dream House. (138 Views)

BOSMAK HAVEN VGC LEKKI, LAGOS. BUY YOUR DREAM HOUSE NOW! / Your Dream House And Land Is Available Now At Omole Phase 2 / Build And Renovate Your Dream House With A Registered Building Construction Firm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How You Too Can Own Lands In FCT, Abuja, To Build Your Dream House. by Mrlandbank(m): 1:54pm On Jan 29
Happy New Year to all of you on nairaland. May this 2024 usher in good tidings. The rate at which house rent is skyrocketing in the FCT, Abuja calls for a workable measure to nip it in the bud. The recent demolition of houses at Airport Road in Abuja has even worsened this situation. So I want you to follow me on this thread so that you can become a landlord real quick at a cheaper rate than you would ever imagine.
Many years ago at Utako, lands where very cheap but people refused to buy saying that the environment is local. Fast-forward to 10 years and you won't even see land to buy. Even if you see one, can you afford it? The same thing applied to Kubwa, Lugbe, Kuje and other places.
Some people where even of the opinion that they cannot build mud and brick houses, that it epitomizes poverty. Now, 65% of the houses we rent in Abuja were built with mud and brick. Some places at areas termed local in the FCT, a bed sitter goes for 500,000 naira and above. This is not what we want. It is not everyone that can afford to pay such outrageous house rent. Some even go as far as blaming the landlords forgetting that they are ripping the good results of their earlier decision you refused to take then.
So what we need to do is to use common sense now to correct the mistakes of the past. Feel free to comment, contribute , share and like this thread as I take you through the journey of having your own land and becoming a landlord the cheapest way. Please, I appeal to you all to be civil in your comments Let your opinion and criticism be constructive and mature. Thank you
Re: How You Too Can Own Lands In FCT, Abuja, To Build Your Dream House. by Mrlandbank(m): 3:31pm On Feb 06
You are welcome to my thread once again. In my last post I told you I will give you ideas on how you can become your own landlord in Abuja. But take note of the following before you purchase any land:
1. Do not buy land in an environment that is earmarked for government project

2 Check the genuineness of the land
3. Buy the land from the community head or buyer directly.
4. Always insist on the document from the buyer in the presence of witnesses from the community.
5 let the signature of the community head be on the land.
6. Do your beacon , insert your name and phone number on it.
7. If you are not building immediately, you can fence the land or plant trees in it.
8. Do not buy lands from areas that faced demolition in the past.
9. Make sure you check on your land regularly. You can designate someone to do it for you.
10. If the land is very big, Say in acres or hecters, Build a security house there.
11 Employ a security man from the village that is trustworthy.
So, as an individual that wants a house of his or her own, You can get a land from a community that is selling at a cheap rate
Depending on your budget, build a room self contain first with block soly, bricks, or the combination of both.
Remember, if you do not want to build, you can flip sale later and make huge returns. You can equally use the land for agricultural purposes. It could be crop production, animal husbandry, or fish farming
Re: How You Too Can Own Lands In FCT, Abuja, To Build Your Dream House. by Mrlandbank(m): 5:27pm On Feb 20
Hi. Today we will be looking at a particular area where land is cheap in the FCT Abuja. The name of this community is Gui, Airport Road, after Sauka. It is 2 and a half kilometers from the Airport, and 2 km from the Nigerian Immigration headquarters.
My company has been given the direct access to sell lands. The sizes range from 50 feet by 20 feet to as much as 5 hecters.
The following lands are available for sale.
1. 50 by 50 feet
2. 40 by 80 feet.
3. 50 by 100
4.40by 160.
5. 100by 100
6. 50by 200.
7. 100by 200.
8. I Acre
10. 1 hectre and other larger sizes.

The prices will surprise you. They are affordable comparatively.
This my Whatsapp+2349021093654.
Email. farmsandproperty@gmail.com.
You can take advantage of this now. Below are pictures of a fish farm we are constructing for a client that bought lands from us.
The sweet thing about this lands is that the papers and documents are given directly by the king himself. Take advantage of these offer to own your lands. You can use them for residential units, Keep them now and flip sale later, open fish farms and animal husbandry, do crop production, open companies, and businesses.
The businesses you can open here that will give you quick returns are:
1. Block Industry
2. Estate.
3. Fish and pig farms.
4 Pure water Company.
5. Gas Filling Station.
6. Lodging and Accommodations.
7. Haulage Business.
8 paint making factory
9. Food Banking.
10. Animal Feed Production.
11. Agroforestry while the lands are adding value. And other petty businesses.

The clients that have Patronised us are very thankful they did.
Something we noticed here is that a lot of uniform personnel are buying lands here. Again, the place is very peaceful, agrarian, and very friendly. With the recent demolitions, people are troping in to buy lands.
Also, another demolition will soon commence at Ido Sariki close to the Airport Road. So this frenzy is leading people into this community.
One thing that is sure here is the electricity supply. It uses the same electricity as the Airport. So electricity is guaranteed 23 days in a month. If you are in the diasporia, you can leverage on this to have your land too.
This place is safe from demolition and Institutional Restrictions. The land is ancestral. The Gui community was before Garki, Maitama, Lugbe, Kuje, Asokoro, Nyanya, Karu, Karma jiji, Galadimawa, Wuse, and many other places in the FCT.
It is said that information is power. But information not used is wastage. Now this credible information is coming your way. Make good use of it. God bless you all
Re: How You Too Can Own Lands In FCT, Abuja, To Build Your Dream House. by Mrlandbank(m): 5:32pm On Feb 20
Name of Company: Flint and Joy Stores Limited.
Whatsapp: +2349021093654.
Email: farmsandproperty@gmail.com.
We will be highly excited to here from you and do good business.
Re: How You Too Can Own Lands In FCT, Abuja, To Build Your Dream House. by Mrlandbank(m): 1:06am On Mar 30
Easter greetings to all of you on nairaland, especially to those customers that have patronized us, made inquiries, and those that have seen this thread post. I appreciate you so much. May God bless you.
There are still lands available from 1 acre to 10 hecters. To those that wish to buy smaller sizes, we have good and genuine lands available.
This opportunity is still open to all and sundry. A client that patronised us 3 months ago is currently building a 300,000 catfish juveniles capacity Hatchery. So you too can be a partaker of this wind of rear opportunity, and investment.
Lands as tangible assets are subject to massive appreciation. World wide, most billionaires made their stride in the land and real estate business. Some pictures of our recent transactions are posted below;
In abundance. I would advise that you make hay while the sun shines.
Re: How You Too Can Own Lands In FCT, Abuja, To Build Your Dream House. by Mrlandbank(m): 8:53pm On Apr 17
Good evening. I hope all is well. It is been a while. I want to use this opportunity to thank those that have done business with us. Also, I would like to tell our potential clients that the land sales are still ongoing.
You can reach us for visitation to the community and the palace where you have one on one interaction with the land owners so you can take up our offer now that is is still cheap and affordable. Any investment made on land is never a waste. Land is one of the tangible assets that appreciates quickly in value. You too can leverage on this offer now while it lasts.
Contact Flint and Joy Stores Limited on Whatsapp; +2349021093654 for further enquiries as regards this wonderful land sales offer. God bless you all.

(1) (Reply)

Look At The 6 Units Of 2 Bedroom Apartments That I'm Working On / 35 Acres Of Land For Sale Very Dry Land / For Sale 6 Bedroom Duplex With Swimming Pool Gwarinpa Abuja 320m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.