Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,395 members, 7,815,847 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

Who Can Do This For Me, This Is Your Reward (check) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Who Can Do This For Me, This Is Your Reward (check) (2861 Views)

Join Amazon Covid-19 Survey And Get Airtime As Reward. / Take This Survey For A Chance To Win Airtime Reward (still taking entries) / I Need Help Me Job Am Ready To Pay 10k For Reward (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Can Do This For Me, This Is Your Reward (check) by Godwins4: 2:53pm On Jan 29
Sorry for my choice of headline.
Please I need job, my late Sister has left responsibilities that only God can help me and my mum take care of, Please anybody that will secure a job for me, my three months salary will be his or hers, I studied English language and I am also good in Web development just that I don't have the support to see me excel in that field, but I am very good in the field. some of my projects are online for inspection.
I am ready to travel to any state for the job, help a brother, anyone that can also assist me with a loan of 200k, I have my NYSC certificate as collateral, I am a hustler but family background and financial constraint is my major setback

2 Likes

Re: Who Can Do This For Me, This Is Your Reward (check) by Godwins4: 3:19pm On Jan 29
It is well
Re: Who Can Do This For Me, This Is Your Reward (check) by Pussyisgud: 4:01pm On Jan 29
So you are willing to give your 3 months salary to person wey secured job for you abi, dis guy when you are not Jesus christ

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Can Do This For Me, This Is Your Reward (check) by RisenObinna: 4:23pm On Jan 29
Send a PM let me send you a link on telegram you can join and apply for jobs that suit what you said you can do...?
Also, don't limit your applications to web development jobs.
If you're in Lagos, it will be better for you.

2 Likes

Re: Who Can Do This For Me, This Is Your Reward (check) by Godwins4: 4:53pm On Jan 29
Pussyisgud:
So you are willing to give your 3 months salary to person wey secured job for you abi, dis guy when you are not Jesus christ
Bro I am ready to do it, responsibilities has hit me at a young age, I have people looking upto me as the only graduate in the family.
Re: Who Can Do This For Me, This Is Your Reward (check) by Godwins4: 4:55pm On Jan 29
RisenObinna:
Send a PM let me send you a link on telegram you can join and apply for jobs that suit what you said you can do...?
Done bro
Re: Who Can Do This For Me, This Is Your Reward (check) by Rexymania(m): 5:41pm On Jan 29
My God see you through. E no easy aswear

6 Likes

Re: Who Can Do This For Me, This Is Your Reward (check) by Godwins4: 5:50pm On Jan 29
Rexymania:
My God see you through. E no easy aswear
Thanks bro, E no easy at all. Especially when you are building from scratch, only you and God, it is well...

2 Likes

Re: Who Can Do This For Me, This Is Your Reward (check) by SkengRay: 5:50pm On Jan 29
Blud Take it Easy with the Desperation you fit end up somewhere worse than your current state

5 Likes

Re: Who Can Do This For Me, This Is Your Reward (check) by Godwins4: 5:51pm On Jan 29
SkengRay:
Blud Take it Easy with the Desperation you fit end up somewhere worse than your current state
Thanks for your advice, I appreciate 🙏
Re: Who Can Do This For Me, This Is Your Reward (check) by seetomorrow: 6:02pm On Jan 29
RisenObinna:

I am a driver with 20yrs expreience. Can I get a car for Uber/higher purchase on the telegram link?
Who knows where open door is
Re: Who Can Do This For Me, This Is Your Reward (check) by 1111hrs(m): 6:03pm On Jan 29
RisenObinna:
Can I also send a PM? I also need a job
Re: Who Can Do This For Me, This Is Your Reward (check) by RisenObinna: 6:07pm On Jan 29
1111hrs:

Can I also send a PM? I also need a job
yes

1 Like

Re: Who Can Do This For Me, This Is Your Reward (check) by RisenObinna: 6:09pm On Jan 29
seetomorrow:

I am a driver with 20yrs expreience. Can I get a car for Uber/higher purchase on the telegram link?
Who knows where open door is
You might, send a pm

2 Likes

Re: Who Can Do This For Me, This Is Your Reward (check) by Pussyisgud: 8:27pm On Jan 29
Godwins4:

Bro I am ready to do it, responsibilities has hit me at a young age, I have people looking upto me as the only graduate in the family.
so how will you now survive the 3 months without your salary and what if the company come sack you after 3 months.
You sound very desperate and that calls for concern, you might be a thief looking to go and steal someone company or even a kidnapper looking for client, i don't trust you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Can Do This For Me, This Is Your Reward (check) by Godwins4: 8:32pm On Jan 29
Pussyisgud:
so how will you now survive the 3 months without your salary and what if the company come sack you after 3 months.
You sound very desperate and that calls for concern, you might be a thief looking to go and steal someone company or even a kidnapper looking for client, i don't trust you.
Bro even if you can't help, don't accuse me of things that I am not, I am open for background check, and proof of identity for anyone that request it. As for the survival, God will see me through, I had to summon courage to bring it here because you don't know what people are going through.
Re: Who Can Do This For Me, This Is Your Reward (check) by seetomorrow: 8:48pm On Jan 29
RisenObinna:

You might, send a pm

Have done it
Re: Who Can Do This For Me, This Is Your Reward (check) by 23jerryking(m): 9:03pm On Jan 29
Godwins4:
Please I need job, my late Sister has left responsibilities that only God can help me and my mum take care of, Please anybody that will secure a job for me, my three months salary will be his or hers, I studied English language and I am also good in Web development just that I don't have the support to see me excel in that field, but I am very good in the field. some of my projects are online for inspection.
I am ready to travel to any state for the job, help a brother, anyone that can also assist me with a loan of 200k, I have my NYSC certificate as collateral, I am a hustler but family background and financial constraint is my major setback
Damn, see my brother from another mother. Take it easy bro, this thing got me depressed and I almost totally lost myself. Don't let yours get to that point please. Just keep hope alive, you're almost there.

1 Like

Re: Who Can Do This For Me, This Is Your Reward (check) by Bigseven(m): 9:41pm On Jan 29
Men supporting men đź‘Ť

God bless the guys here

1 Like

Re: Who Can Do This For Me, This Is Your Reward (check) by iLoveYouToo(m): 9:47pm On Jan 29
Bro choose your words wisely, trust me you afford to give up your 3 months salary, it’s not possible.

When you start working you’ll understand better

2 Likes

Re: Who Can Do This For Me, This Is Your Reward (check) by missjekyll: 10:19pm On Jan 29
Godwins4:

This is highly unfair. Gosh. People go get or**sm, born finish ,leave pikin for another person to train. Highly annoying.
No do pass yourself. Just do the one you can. They ll survive
Re: Who Can Do This For Me, This Is Your Reward (check) by NaijaphiliaBlog: 10:50pm On Jan 29
Visit and subscribe to:

www.naijaphilia.com/blog

Genuine vacancies are regularly posted there.

Godwins4:
Re: Who Can Do This For Me, This Is Your Reward (check) by James150: 11:08pm On Jan 29
I buy Pi crypto currency at juicy rate.
Just DM 0.8.0.9.1.1.1.1.8..8.7whatsapp or call anyone or Facebook anyone
Re: Who Can Do This For Me, This Is Your Reward (check) by Eastcoastboy(m): 12:12am On Jan 30
May God help us.
Re: Who Can Do This For Me, This Is Your Reward (check) by Emma1Oj(m): 1:07am On Jan 30
Pussyisgud:
leave am talk dey sweet am.. when time reach for fulfillment nau he go dey behave like say dem dey maltreate am.
Re: Who Can Do This For Me, This Is Your Reward (check) by giftygirl1(f): 3:26am On Jan 30
You studied English and you are looking for a job!! It's either that you don't want to teach or you want a get rich quick kinda thing. Me wey de run away from jobs because my hands Don full. English teachers are in demand if you know your onion. You can even teach on part time basis and teach in two or three schools plus home lessons. Wake up bro!

3 Likes

Re: Who Can Do This For Me, This Is Your Reward (check) by Glock22: 3:35am On Jan 30
Godwins4:

How will you cater to your responsibilities for those three months if you give your pay away?
Re: Who Can Do This For Me, This Is Your Reward (check) by Godwins4: 5:35am On Jan 30
Glock22:

How will you cater to your responsibilities for those three months if you give your pay away?
I will survive. I have been jobless for long, three months won't affect me, it's a sacrifice to get what I want.
Re: Who Can Do This For Me, This Is Your Reward (check) by Godwins4: 5:36am On Jan 30
NaijaphiliaBlog:
Visit and subscribe to:

www.naijaphilia.com/blog

Genuine vacancies are regularly posted there.

Thanks bro, I will check it out
Re: Who Can Do This For Me, This Is Your Reward (check) by Godwins4: 5:38am On Jan 30
missjekyll:

This is highly unfair. Gosh. People go get or**sm, born finish ,leave pikin for another person to train. Highly annoying.
No do pass yourself. Just do the one you can. They ll survive
They are still small, sure I will try my best to assist my mum.
Re: Who Can Do This For Me, This Is Your Reward (check) by Godwins4: 5:43am On Jan 30
23jerryking:
Damn, see my brother from another mother. Take it easy bro, this thing got me depressed and I almost totally lost myself. Don't let yours get to that point please. Just keep hope alive, you're almost there.
Thanks, I will try, though it's not easy but I will try as much as possible to always set my mind free from things I don't have power over . Thanks for your advice, I really appreciate.

1 Like

Re: Who Can Do This For Me, This Is Your Reward (check) by Godwins4: 5:46am On Jan 30
iLoveYouToo:
Bro choose your words wisely, trust me you afford to give up your 3 months salary, it’s not possible.

When you start working you’ll understand better
Is true sha, but what will I do, I pray I get a helper that might consider me.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Marketers,sales Representatives N Business Consultants Needed / New Vacancies At Eduprof Polytechnic / Jobpalace Lagos Call For Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.