Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,811,996 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:35 AM

Very Big Bat Seen At A Compound, Sparks Fears (Pix, Video) - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Very Big Bat Seen At A Compound, Sparks Fears (Pix, Video) (51849 Views)

This Python Was Killed In My Compound Tonight / The Snake I Killed In My Compound (Pictured) / I Killed This Snake In My Compound This Night (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Very Big Bat Seen At A Compound, Sparks Fears (Pix, Video) by pikechukwu6(m): 11:35pm On Jan 31
The Devil BAT should be stone. Walking ghost in non functioning nation lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Very Big Bat Seen At A Compound, Sparks Fears (Pix, Video) by berrystunn(m): 11:38pm On Jan 31
Nigeria mentality bat is evil, but they voted a big bat
Re: Very Big Bat Seen At A Compound, Sparks Fears (Pix, Video) by maasoap(m): 11:45pm On Jan 31
richiemcgold:
Hit the godamn head with a log and roast the meat right away. Bat pepper soup dey go well well with palm wine.

Bats are harmlessness?? Bros, u dey whine me?? E be like say bat never bite any person around you before.
Bats dey bites for real. No think am at all.

I think he meant harmless in the spiritual bullshiits that people always associated with it and cats and owls
Re: Very Big Bat Seen At A Compound, Sparks Fears (Pix, Video) by maasoap(m): 11:46pm On Jan 31
pikechukwu6:
The Devil BAT should be stone. Walking ghost in non functioning nation lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

You don't know your way to Aso Rock or France? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Very Big Bat Seen At A Compound, Sparks Fears (Pix, Video) by geoworldedu: 11:52pm On Jan 31
abobote:
This one must force you to pray, even if you don't believe in God
Na mumu go pray for seeing bat.
Re: Very Big Bat Seen At A Compound, Sparks Fears (Pix, Video) by HugoBoss10(m): 11:53pm On Jan 31
The headline should be as follows :
A very big TINUBU seen at a compound, sparks fears. grin grin
Re: Very Big Bat Seen At A Compound, Sparks Fears (Pix, Video) by OyinO: 12:09am On Feb 01
Pre-scientific society full of superstition. Plus too much Nollywood. Very dumb.

1 Like

Re: Very Big Bat Seen At A Compound, Sparks Fears (Pix, Video) by Honestey: 12:11am On Feb 01
Gadafii:
Is that area close to boudillon

Lolzzzzz, God knows your street number
Re: Very Big Bat Seen At A Compound, Sparks Fears (Pix, Video) by Honestey: 12:13am On Feb 01
If I catch that in our compound, all I need next are pepper, maggi and salt
Re: Very Big Bat Seen At A Compound, Sparks Fears (Pix, Video) by Litmus: 12:15am On Feb 01
Largest bat species in the world- Fruit bats they're called, sometimes Flying Foxes.
Re: Very Big Bat Seen At A Compound, Sparks Fears (Pix, Video) by BuyMeBanger: 12:46am On Feb 01
I fail to see the big deal here, it's just a bat. In Gbagada Phase 1, Lagos at night there were bats all over the place, completely harmless.
Re: Very Big Bat Seen At A Compound, Sparks Fears (Pix, Video) by AllahOfBlood: 1:02am On Feb 01
africanusvu:
.SEUN.did u hear him.he is insulting ur broda.Ban him imediately.he is ipob

Illiterate

No be only hear na earings

Go school u no gree
Re: Very Big Bat Seen At A Compound, Sparks Fears (Pix, Video) by nedekid: 1:39am On Feb 01
Negroid001:
Chai. See superstitious people.
A bat once flew into my uncle's apartment and luckily I was around that fateful day. I caught it with my bare hands and dashed outside to release it back to it's wherever abode. My uncle got mad at me that i had let his village people go just like that. He's a staunch catholic.

Bats are harmless. They are a special breed. So cute.

Oga, seems you don't know bat is one of the main sources of rabbis.
Hope you know rabbis has a 100% mortality rate. Once bitten and the vaccine is not taken with 24 hours, that person is walking dead. Once the symptoms start, that is the end of the person, no treatment. Only 1 person is known to have survived, an American girl, bitten by a bat, the treatment given to her could not be replicated on other patients.

Both men in the below videos all died.
If you have a tree with bat's in your house, please cut it down.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LZFNbCHVXKs?si=ekEqx_JsO1E8GO0G

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7JgYhxcVQ3Q?si=GAHl_V_hcXS6DVVY
Re: Very Big Bat Seen At A Compound, Sparks Fears (Pix, Video) by Bornboy4: 2:24am On Feb 01
Village Airline has landed!

See crude technology!
Re: Very Big Bat Seen At A Compound, Sparks Fears (Pix, Video) by davidtemi(m): 2:31am On Feb 01
Is that not Mr President
??
Re: Very Big Bat Seen At A Compound, Sparks Fears (Pix, Video) by DrSamOnowu87(m): 3:03am On Feb 01
Negroid001:
Chai. See superstitious people.
A bat once flew into my uncle's apartment and luckily I was around that fateful day. I caught it with my bare hands and dashed outside to release it back to it's wherever abode. My uncle got mad at me that i had let his village people go just like that. He's a staunch catholic.

Bats are harmless. They are a special breed. So cute.
Bat are harmless? Does it include the one in Aso Rock Villa?
Re: Very Big Bat Seen At A Compound, Sparks Fears (Pix, Video) by gaskiyamagana: 5:13am On Feb 01
YinkaOlusesi16:
Mission failed
Aquatic, terrestrial, astronaut, spiritual, robbery or romantic mission?
Re: Very Big Bat Seen At A Compound, Sparks Fears (Pix, Video) by zedman1(m): 5:41am On Feb 01
abobote:
This one must force you to pray, even if you don't believe in God
Bros, pray about what exactly? Because you saw a common creature created by the same creator you claim to serve? Abi na devil create bats, cats and owls?
Re: Very Big Bat Seen At A Compound, Sparks Fears (Pix, Video) by Chukwuka319(m): 5:48am On Feb 01
Illiteracy in knowledge really has finished Nigerians.It is on record that this country has the highest percentage of educated illiterates, even among our celebrities.
The Mohbad's death saga proves that.
The bat in the picture is nothing but a flying fox,a fruit eating species of bat. Flying foxes are the world's largest species of bat.
There are 60 species of flying fox,all belonging to the genus Pteropus, and they're found in S and SE Asia, Australia, Africa and some oceanic islands in the Indian and Pacific Oceans.
Lol! That's how many of our yeyebrities visit US regularly, but don't know the capital of the particular state they are in.
Nearly all of them don't even know that Texas, California,Nevada, Arizona, Colorado were part of Mexico until the US acquired them through wars and diplomacy.
Even among the general public, very few know this.
Re: Very Big Bat Seen At A Compound, Sparks Fears (Pix, Video) by deleskizy: 5:52am On Feb 01
That is called a mega bat and they like eating ripped fruits. Check around, if there is ripped fruit hanging off a tree in your compound.
Re: Very Big Bat Seen At A Compound, Sparks Fears (Pix, Video) by JayPeeOham: 5:54am On Feb 01
BAT of Nigeria!

The BAT has landed grin
Re: Very Big Bat Seen At A Compound, Sparks Fears (Pix, Video) by JayPeeOham: 5:55am On Feb 01
chubinwa:
I thought BAT is still on private vacation

The BAT has landed!
Re: Very Big Bat Seen At A Compound, Sparks Fears (Pix, Video) by JayPeeOham: 5:57am On Feb 01
gaby:
I thought BAT was chilling in France.

BAT has fallen like the Naira because of its his bad flyingmatics! grin
Re: Very Big Bat Seen At A Compound, Sparks Fears (Pix, Video) by theonlybolaji: 5:58am On Feb 01
Bats can't fly from the ground coz they cannot walk or run on the ground
Re: Very Big Bat Seen At A Compound, Sparks Fears (Pix, Video) by lexy2014: 6:01am On Feb 01
YinkaOlusesi16:
Mission failed

Which mission?
Re: Very Big Bat Seen At A Compound, Sparks Fears (Pix, Video) by lexy2014: 6:03am On Feb 01
Coolestguy2023:

Tinubu is greater than Peter fraud Obi. Kiss the truth

How has that made Nigeria a better place?
Re: Very Big Bat Seen At A Compound, Sparks Fears (Pix, Video) by Pat081: 6:50am On Feb 01
What fear Nigeria always open door for fear bar miss the way in d day
Re: Very Big Bat Seen At A Compound, Sparks Fears (Pix, Video) by Sprinklepee: 7:00am On Feb 01
officialwdhtv:
Moment a very big bat was seen at a Nigerian compound sparking fears amongst residents.

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Q6-WKPjVFE

why people they see bat as one kind thing, bat is even good to our society, not the way see it.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Sleeping Inside Gutter In Port Harcourt (Pictured) / 2 Die While Asleep As Heavy Flood Covers Cars And Houses In Benin (Pics) / Kenyan Motorcyclists Now Use Backseats For Their Motorcycles (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.