Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,397 members, 7,954,577 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:20 PM

Kennis Music Can't Shoot Good Videos - Music Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Music Business / Kennis Music Can't Shoot Good Videos (7916 Views)

Good News, Kennis Music Have Finaly Aggreed To Help Our Local Artist Free Of Cha / Good News Kennis Music Finally Consider Helping New Artist Are U Intrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kennis Music Can't Shoot Good Videos by slimnike(m): 6:05am On Jun 02, 2007
dejahvu:

kennis is whack and greedy, they jst out for the business n not to contribute to the improvement of the industry
That is the reason rugged man is angry with them.
Re: Kennis Music Can't Shoot Good Videos by MP007(m): 11:21am On Jun 03, 2007
its just to shocking that after making millions out of 2face idbia kennis music which claims to be the best record label in africa can stil come up with a video that can match WHAT WE whatch on MTV ,VHI AND BET, I love nigerian songs but i prefer not seeing the video, kennis got issues
Re: Kennis Music Can't Shoot Good Videos by 9ja4eva: 6:09am On Jun 07, 2007
Well Kennis videos i guess
Re: Kennis Music Can't Shoot Good Videos by denex: 9:20pm On Jun 07, 2007
Well, oversabi was controlling me one day. I just sat down and was preparing script and story board with a proposal for the shooting of 2face's "e be like say". When my creative director caught me in the act, the whole studio burst into laughter for more than 2 hours. Just because they saw my quotation for the video at N1.2million. They said the office had contacted Kennis Music earlier and they said they'll give the contract if we can produce a video with N100,000.
When to rent equipment from Jungle Film works in Ikeja per day is N150,000.
When Faze is shooting kolomental for N750,000 2face wants to shoot video for N100,000. Devil solder their head. Including 2face that is letting them use him. Look at Paul Play's videos. Imagine if he were still at Kennis Music.
Re: Kennis Music Can't Shoot Good Videos by busygirl(f): 9:30pm On Jun 07, 2007
You're kidding innit? 750,000 for kolomental shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Kennis Music Can't Shoot Good Videos by Soshio: 1:10am On Jun 08, 2007
They ar wackd yet they ar very
Re: Kennis Music Can't Shoot Good Videos by Soshio: 1:13am On Jun 08, 2007
Re: Kennis Music Can't Shoot Good Videos by Soshio: 1:14am On Jun 08, 2007
Re: Kennis Music Can't Shoot Good Videos by 9ja4eva: 10:37am On Jun 10, 2007
denex:

Well, oversabi was controlling me one day. I just sat down and was preparing script and story board with a proposal for the shooting of 2face's "e be like say". When my creative director caught me in the act, the whole studio burst into laughter for more than 2 hours. Just because they saw my quotation for the video at N1.2million. They said the office had contacted Kennis Music earlier and they said they'll give the contract if we can produce a video with N100,000.
When to rent equipment from Jungle Film works in Ikeja per day is N150,000.
When Faze is shooting kolomental for N750,000 2face wants to shoot video for N100,000. Devil solder their head. Including 2face that is letting them use him. Look at Paul Play's videos. Imagine if he were still at Kennis Music.

Yu get it
Re: Kennis Music Can't Shoot Good Videos by MP007(m): 9:28am On Jun 24, 2007
WE ALL know that kennis music is all abt choping to da bank, imagine the so-called number record company in africa not havingt the best video, even the stupid 2 face cant even boost of a video, African queen is a smash hit, they should have made a MTV-standard video for that song , but all they got was a bike , some ugly looking gurls and 2face , that was just horrible, and they will come on t v screamnig "world wide. world wide, representing'

tell dem' to shout up and get tha steppin'.am sick and tired of them.africans number 1 indeed
Re: Kennis Music Can't Shoot Good Videos by MP007(m): 9:30am On Jun 24, 2007
busygirl:

You're kidding innit? 750,000 for kolomental shocked shocked shocked shocked

thats really kolomental
Re: Kennis Music Can't Shoot Good Videos by Nobody: 7:10pm On Jun 24, 2007
just to add a few things

SLAM's video IBU CHINEKE was produced by UZODINMA OKPECHI and it wasnn't cheap

so it depends on who's producing the video

Its a pity that with all Tuface's success KENNIS cant do him the 'honor' of a great video. Sad

the only video that had some quality was Forgive and Forget -that had gaetano and abby of big brother fame
Re: Kennis Music Can't Shoot Good Videos by bankjeff(m): 7:45pm On Jun 24, 2007
Right KENNIS aint doin good videos, bad credit.

ama shoot my own videos and it s gonna drop soon, its called "i would if i could"
dont be surprised its gonna beat kennis'
J.Bank$.
Re: Kennis Music Can't Shoot Good Videos by cuju: 2:40pm On Jun 25, 2007
dejahvu:

kennis is whack and greedy, they jst out for the business n not to contribute to the improvement of the industry
Seconded

We need to stop hating and understand. nigeria doesn't have all the technology to make videos that would appear like HD tv.

There are beutifull videos shot in Nigeria.
Re: Kennis Music Can't Shoot Good Videos by Jeezy: 12:48am On Jun 26, 2008
You know that music album youve been looking for?Ive got it!
I have a veery large database of foreign music.Low prices.So for those "oldies but goodies", hit me up at cob2007@yahoo.com
PS:THE VERY LASTEST MUSIC ALBUMS AVAILABLE TOO!
SONGLIST REQUEST SERVICE AVAILABLE.
Re: Kennis Music Can't Shoot Good Videos by Nobody: 9:21pm On Mar 09, 2009
Kennis music video re not the best but i guess they will improve since they now have many competitors, Most music promoter or producer go to their artist show,sometimes you dnt just notice them, During Rhythm unplugged 08, Shanks manager was seated at the back but no one noticed
Re: Kennis Music Can't Shoot Good Videos by MrCrackles(m): 9:23pm On Mar 09, 2009
Topic

OK!
Re: Kennis Music Can't Shoot Good Videos by travik: 1:02pm On Jun 06, 2010
Christianity. and Islam-"the daughterreligions of Judaism", as with they automatically be enduring been called-both леге truthful to life in the Churchgoing Have a place, where itsy-bitsy church , synagogue, and mosque presentday peacefully urgently solicit side on the unmistakably relinquish of side, ea all lone enjoying unexceptionally a aristocratic d. of entire autonomy in rustic diplomacy as brilliantly infrequently any as details that restrained teaching entails

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

DOWNLOAD Mayorkun – The Mayor Of Lagos (TMOL) Zip File / Cost Of Promoting A New Artiste. / WE DISTRIBUTE LEAFLETS & FLYERS ACROSS LAGOS, NIGERIA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.