Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

Man Slumps, Dies Outside Access Bank Hall In Taraba - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Man Slumps, Dies Outside Access Bank Hall In Taraba (20535 Views)

Man Slumps And Dies By Roadside In Port Harcourt (Photos) / Sick Man Slumps, Dies In Bank In Rivers; Denied Access To Money For Treatment / Man Slumps & Dies In Delta State (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Slumps, Dies Outside Access Bank Hall In Taraba by tunjijones(m): 7:57pm On Jan 29
Re: Man Slumps, Dies Outside Access Bank Hall In Taraba by EmekaA125(m): 7:58pm On Jan 29
So sad.

I blame Tinubu for this.
Re: Man Slumps, Dies Outside Access Bank Hall In Taraba by BoldBrainz(m): 7:58pm On Jan 29
holyboss:
Man probably couldn't afford his meds again. Sad what Nigeria has become

Are you sure you read the body of the article?

2 Likes

Re: Man Slumps, Dies Outside Access Bank Hall In Taraba by Apus: 7:58pm On Jan 29
prittyboi:

Hospital is full my brother.... No bedspace again. It is well with us in this country.

Amen oo.
You are right sir.
Such a bad time to fall sick.
The greatest gift right now is good health..

3 Likes

Re: Man Slumps, Dies Outside Access Bank Hall In Taraba by Juanmike(m): 8:04pm On Jan 29
callmevirus:
Nothing concern me but E dey mind

RIP to dead
Trust me it would, when it gets to your household.
It would eventually.
E go reach everyone

1 Like

Re: Man Slumps, Dies Outside Access Bank Hall In Taraba by Urgent1Million: 8:04pm On Jan 29
10mobile:

They said he's sick. Didn't you read it?

RIP to the dead.
You think it's everyone who read what is posted?
Some just see the headline, open the thread and comment whatever comes to their mind.

1 Like

Re: Man Slumps, Dies Outside Access Bank Hall In Taraba by TONERO500(m): 8:08pm On Jan 29
[quote author=talented321 post=128188449]The struggle is not funny so don't stress urself with any thing relating to woman when you're not capable..
Is not really the standing but other challenging issue might be the cause

Bro you've said it All ,A word is enough for the wise. I went mad In 2022 because I was hated and mocked by some ladies I liked, to God be the glory I'm alright

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Slumps, Dies Outside Access Bank Hall In Taraba by obi58: 8:10pm On Jan 29
JasonScoolari:
Mtchewww!!! Life sef.....

All the struggle to bounce back in good health, wasted away in a twinkle of an eye..

That's why you need to make good use of your time here on earth to make meaningful contributions instead of posting meaningless comments grin
Re: Man Slumps, Dies Outside Access Bank Hall In Taraba by Myer(m): 8:10pm On Jan 29
SAMBARRY:
A lot of Nigerians are dealing with depression, financial stress, frustrations from family members and in-laws and to now crown it all, you will go to the bank,you will say that you want to collect the money you worked for,Na story, issues,fill form,sign here,que here,bring Nepa Bill,nin,birth certificate and so Many other ridiculous things yet money still dey miss.smh
It is the worst time not to know Christ.
And the best time to know Christ.

3 Likes

Re: Man Slumps, Dies Outside Access Bank Hall In Taraba by SaLongs1(m): 8:11pm On Jan 29
SIXFEETUNDER:
I wish I was there , I for take the money
You be Police?
Re: Man Slumps, Dies Outside Access Bank Hall In Taraba by JasonScoolari: 8:13pm On Jan 29
obi58:

That's why you need to make good use of your time here on earth to make meaningful contributions instead of posting meaningless comments grin
Just like the one your father failed to do while he was alive grin

1 Like

Re: Man Slumps, Dies Outside Access Bank Hall In Taraba by Truths9ja: 8:13pm On Jan 29
Too much suffering in the land. May the Lord help us all

1 Like

Re: Man Slumps, Dies Outside Access Bank Hall In Taraba by HellVictorinho6(m): 8:17pm On Jan 29
Who knows how many times the bank must have frustrated him!

Adding 2 the sickness
Re: Man Slumps, Dies Outside Access Bank Hall In Taraba by obi58: 8:17pm On Jan 29
JasonScoolari:
Just like the one your father failed to do while he was alive grin

Thank God you mentioned my father.... Do you even know yours? I heard your mother was the neighborhood public toilet and couldn't identify which of the neighbourhood area boys impregnated her grin grin grin

Senseless fellow.
Re: Man Slumps, Dies Outside Access Bank Hall In Taraba by JasonScoolari: 8:18pm On Jan 29
obi58:

Thank God you mentioned my father.... Do you even know yours? I heard your mother was the neighborhood public toilet and couldn't identify which of the neighbourhood area boys impregnated her grin grin grin

Senseless fellow.
Keep mistaking everyone for your mother

Ezi hypocrite 🤣😂

1 Like

Re: Man Slumps, Dies Outside Access Bank Hall In Taraba by obi58: 8:20pm On Jan 29
JasonScoolari:
Keep mistaking everyone for your mother

Ezi hypocrite 🤣😂

I pity you ....

Unknown father

Public toilet of a mother..

No wonder you turned out like this. grin grin grin grin

Wasted ejaculate grin grin grin
Re: Man Slumps, Dies Outside Access Bank Hall In Taraba by JasonScoolari: 8:22pm On Jan 29
obi58:

I pity myself ....

Unknown father

My mother is a Public toilet

No wonder I turned out like this. grin grin grin grin

Wasted ejaculate grin grin grin

Fixed that for you.

So your mom is a public toilet according to you? 🤣🤣🤣

1 Like

Re: Man Slumps, Dies Outside Access Bank Hall In Taraba by obi58: 8:25pm On Jan 29
JasonScoolari:

Fixed that for you.

So your mom is a public toilet according to you? 🤣🤣🤣

😂😂😂😂 your sorry condition is pitiable.... That's why you cannot have a sensible convo without descending to the gutters after all that's where you call home grin grin grin
Re: Man Slumps, Dies Outside Access Bank Hall In Taraba by JasonScoolari: 8:27pm On Jan 29
obi58:

😂😂😂😂 your sorry condition is pitiable.... That's why you cannot have a sensible convo without descending to the gutters after all that's where you call home grin grin grin

You still mistaking me for your father Ezi. grin grin

Sensible conversation, but when I called you out for your hypocrisy just like your late father, you went offensive.

You are free to criticize Tinubu's administration but you don't want others to criticize Peseiro.
What does that make you?

1 Like

Re: Man Slumps, Dies Outside Access Bank Hall In Taraba by obi58: 8:31pm On Jan 29
JasonScoolari:
You still mistaking me for your father Ezi. grin grin

Sensible conversation, but when I called you out for your hypocrisy just like your late father, you went offensive.

You are free to criticize Tinubu's administration but you don't want others to criticize Peseiro.
What does that make you?

I answered you by asking you what the purpose of the criticism was since Peseiro was already doing what was expected given the circumstances but instead of you to answer like someone with a functional brain, you chose to expose your roots or lack thereof with your tacky expressions.

Stop having a hard-on for fathers due to the lack of one in your life and be careful what you wish on others because it would definitely come back to haunt you.
Re: Man Slumps, Dies Outside Access Bank Hall In Taraba by JasonScoolari: 8:33pm On Jan 29
obi58:

I answered you by asking you what the purpose of the criticism was since Peseiro was already doing what was expected given the circumstances but instead of you to answer like someone with a functional brain, you chose to expose your roots or lack thereof with your tacky expressions.

Stop having a hard-on for fathers due to the lack of one in your life and be careful what you wish on others because it would definitely come back to haunt you.
Having hard ons, when your mom is readily available for me?

Why do you criticize Tinubu if you are not a stinky hypocrite? grin

1 Like

Re: Man Slumps, Dies Outside Access Bank Hall In Taraba by obi58: 8:36pm On Jan 29
JasonScoolari:
Having hard ons, when your mom is readily available for me?

Why do you criticize Tinubu if you are not a stinky hypocrite? grin

You who cannot have hard ons for women but for men and your mother the neighborhood public toilet! Was your mom also being serviced by her brothers? Perhaps you are a product of incest that's why your reasoning is so messed up!
Re: Man Slumps, Dies Outside Access Bank Hall In Taraba by JasonScoolari: 8:38pm On Jan 29
obi58:

You who cannot have hard ons for women but for men and your mother the neighborhood public toilet! Was your mom also being serviced by her brothers? Perhaps you are a product of incest that's why your reasoning is so messed up!
Keep crying like a kid who couldn't get candy, while your mom entertains me like a stripper here grin

1 Like

Re: Man Slumps, Dies Outside Access Bank Hall In Taraba by obi58: 8:43pm On Jan 29
JasonScoolari:
Keep crying like a kid who couldn't get candy, while your mom entertains me like a stripper here grin

Don't tell me ... Is your mom still the neighborhood public toilet After all these years of steady gang banging by thugs and lowlifes. Na wa o.

Pele grin grin grin
Re: Man Slumps, Dies Outside Access Bank Hall In Taraba by JasonScoolari: 8:47pm On Jan 29
obi58:

Don't tell me ... Is your mom still the neighborhood public toilet After all these years of steady gang banging by thugs and lowlifes. Na wa o.

Pele grin grin grin
Would you like to see a video of me and your mom? Don't be shy, na work wey she take dey feed you grin

1 Like

Re: Man Slumps, Dies Outside Access Bank Hall In Taraba by obi58: 8:48pm On Jan 29
JasonScoolari:
Would you like to see a video of me and your mom? Don't be shy, na work wey she take dey feed you grin

Jason Twerker.... Agba Ghetto Bobrisky! grin grin grin
Re: Man Slumps, Dies Outside Access Bank Hall In Taraba by izubext007: 8:54pm On Jan 29
May be that was his last cash
Re: Man Slumps, Dies Outside Access Bank Hall In Taraba by symbianDON(m): 9:07pm On Jan 29
datola:
The slumped and died thing is becoming rampant. God have mercy.
the daily torture many are facing these days ehnnnn...na only God. Most people are experiencing the hardest of times in the face of the woeful economy.

1 Like

Re: Man Slumps, Dies Outside Access Bank Hall In Taraba by EASYGURU(m): 9:08pm On Jan 29
SAMBARRY:
A lot of Nigerians are dealing with depression, financial stress, frustrations from family members and in-laws and to now crown it all, you will go to the bank,you will say that you want to collect the money you worked for,Na story, issues,fill form,sign here,que here,bring Nepa Bill,nin,birth certificate and so Many other ridiculous things yet money still dey miss.smh

Like! alot just dey go through Nigerians. I honestly cannot can't for anything stress related as I'm here.

1 Like

Re: Man Slumps, Dies Outside Access Bank Hall In Taraba by occfx: 9:12pm On Jan 29
NaijaCoverBlog:

Source: https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/more-news/663402-man-slumps-dies-outside-bank-hall-in-taraba.html

May be loan apps just collected money wey person send to am to do work or yahoo boys emptied the account.
Re: Man Slumps, Dies Outside Access Bank Hall In Taraba by 2pak(m): 9:13pm On Jan 29
Anything you do, remember your mental health
Re: Man Slumps, Dies Outside Access Bank Hall In Taraba by justking(m): 9:15pm On Jan 29
RIP

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

COVID-19 Cases Rise To 28,000 In Africa — WHO / COVID-19: Lagos Shuts Eti-osa Isolation Centre / Why Do African Females Put Money In Their Bra?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.