Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,158 members, 7,821,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

University Of Ibadan - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Ibadan (162 Views)

University Of Ibadan Students Lament 450–750% Fee Hike / University Of Ibadan Rejects JAMB’s 120 Admission Cut-Off Mark / ASUU STRIKE: University Of Ibadan Terminates First Semester. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

University Of Ibadan by Spartancosta(m): 8:43pm On Jan 29
Good evening house, please one of my student is an aspirant of UI,his preferred course is Bsc mathematics.But when I checked online,the subject combination 2as English, Mathematics, physics, chemistry.Other websites showed English, Mathematics,one of Physics and Chemistry,and Further mathematics or Biology.I have tried to reach the Uni through their email,but I have gotten no reply.The main problem is the fact that this particular student of mine is poor in chemistry.
So I need to confirm if it is compulsory he registers chemistry as part of his UTME subject or if there is a substitute for chemistry.He Intends registering on Wednesday.
Re: University Of Ibadan by Natbrowny: 8:48pm On Jan 29
U dey send email go university?

😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

They'll reply in 2038.
Re: University Of Ibadan by Spartancosta(m): 10:04am On Jan 30
Natbrowny:
U dey send email go university?

😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

They'll reply in 2038.
Omoh
Abeg how I go take get the real subject combination?
Re: University Of Ibadan by akande115: 10:40am On Jan 30
Spartancosta:
Good evening house, please one of my student is an aspirant of UI,his preferred course is Bsc mathematics.But when I checked online,the subject combination 2as English, Mathematics, physics, chemistry.Other websites showed English, Mathematics,one of Physics and Chemistry,and Further mathematics or Biology.I have tried to reach the Uni through their email,but I have gotten no reply.The main problem is the fact that this particular student of mine is poor in chemistry.
So I need to confirm if it is compulsory he registers chemistry as part of his UTME subject or if there is a substitute for chemistry.He Intends registering on Wednesday.

Good morning,
If you are in Ibadan, I'll advise that you go to UI admission office. You'll get first hand information about the subject combination there.
Re: University Of Ibadan by Spartancosta(m): 3:48pm On Jan 30
akande115:

Good morning,
If you are in Ibadan, I'll advise that you go to UI admission office. You'll get first hand information about the subject combination there.
I am in Lagos

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Students Blasts Tinubu And APC During Debate (video) / Child Beaten To Death: A Stark Reminder Of The Dangers Of Corporal Punishment. / Things Every Candidate Should Do After JAMB Registration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.