Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:38 PM

Daddy, How Was I Born? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Daddy, How Was I Born? (728 Views)

Little Boy: Dad How Was I Born? / Daddy How was I born? / How Was I Born (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daddy, How Was I Born? by Nobody: 11:35pm On Nov 07, 2011
A little boy goes to his father and asks 'Daddy, how was I born?'

The father answers, 'Well, son, I guess one day you will need to find out anyway! Your Mom and I first got together in a chat room on Yahoo . Then I set up a date via e-mail with your Mom and we met at a cyber-cafe. We sneaked into a secluded room, and googled each other. There your mother agreed to a download from my hard drive. As soon as I was ready to upload, we discovered that neither one of us had used a firewall, and since it was too late to hit the delete button, nine months later a little Pop-Up appeared and that was you,
Re: Daddy, How Was I Born? by Nobody: 11:39pm On Nov 07, 2011
nice
Re: Daddy, How Was I Born? by r231(m): 11:40pm On Nov 07, 2011
Lol
Re: Daddy, How Was I Born? by Dgunnerz(m): 12:59am On Nov 08, 2011
Don't tell me this is a Joke?
Re: Daddy, How Was I Born? by Ajibel(m): 1:45am On Nov 08, 2011
Im trying to analyse the essay composition to know if it can be claşşified a joke

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News! / Past Questions / What Do You Think Of Obinna?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.