Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,994 members, 7,817,946 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

- Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / (86 Views)

Picture Of TB Joshua Anchoring A Program In A Church In Abia State / Facebook Removes Trumpā€™s Reelection Messages / Man Holds Cigarette & Smokes With His Leg, Removes His Cap With His Leg (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

by Litblogger: 11:09pm On Jan 29
Re: by Curious345: 5:57am On Jan 30
TB Joshua deceived the world for 30yrs
Re: by sureway1(m): 9:22am On Feb 01
Acts 5:39 But if it be of God, ye cannot overthrow it; lest haply ye be found even to fight against God.

I have known SCOAN since childhood to be SCAM... And I am surprised that people can't differentiate fake from original, even the so call Christians..

I have studied this issue very well and I discovered that, those defending the fake prophet.

1. Are below 30 years
2. Did not grow up in Lagos.
3. Have either eaten his rice or collected his money.
4. Have attached emotion to the event.
5. Some believe it an attack on the body of Christ( that's blasphemy, what does light have to do with darkness)
6. Have been watching on screen and never been to the church.

Because how will people that lived with a man say all these, we in the area already knew all these...

And some gullible ones will argue, why didn't they say it when he was alive.. hello they've been saying it.. but fatai uses money to cover everything.. I think BBC is bigger than him.

For you to know that they've been saying it while he was alive.. go check YouTube.. you will see several people that didn't appear on BBC documentary saying the same thing while he was alive..

My own surprise is BBC coming to tell us what we already knew and I see people arguing like, seriously! You didn't know that SCOAN is a scam?

Ask yourself since you say the devil is fighting the body of Christ, why is SCOAN not among any body of Christ in Nigeria.. PFN, CAN etc..

They knew he was fetish and never accepted him..

You are a Christian, you see the way miracles are performed and you can't detect fakešŸ¤„.

How many members of the body of Christ have come out to defend him except the ones using same template and are also fake prophet...

Please TB Joshua was human stop defending someone you don't know cos he called himself a prophet..

(1) (Reply)

Today And Tomorrow / 40ft Empty Shipping Containers For Sale / Anonymous AI Review : Embracing The Power Of AI In 2024

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.