Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,292 members, 7,836,283 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

Nysc Exemption Letter - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Nysc Exemption Letter (180 Views)

How To Get NYSC Certificate Of Exemption / NYSC EXEMPTION CERTIFICATE: Step-by-step Guide On How To Register / You Don’t Apply For Exemption Certificate, Says Ex-nysc Director (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nysc Exemption Letter by Kvc233: 11:36pm On Jan 29
I have an issue on my jamb profile, the profile is bearing 1988 as my date of birth but my real age is 1998. This criteria want to exempt me from going to nysc. I have tried to correct the error but no way
Re: Nysc Exemption Letter by Ance4Liverpool: 12:07am On Jan 30
Just collect exemption and move on, I tried to correct mine but no way upon the huge amount of money i spent but after everything i still collect the exemption after so many years of trying

(1) (Reply)

Cheap And Nice House For Rent In Sokoto / You Need Waec And Neco Pin Dm / Feasible Business Plans At Affordable Rate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.