Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,666 members, 7,820,342 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:20 PM

A Life Of Pressure By Soibi Versatile - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Life Of Pressure By Soibi Versatile (55 Views)

Bishop Dale Bronner Sermon: The Power Of Pressure / Reverend Father Enyinnaya: How I Have Survived Women’s Pressure For 32 Years / God's Role In Choice Of A Life Partner And Marriage For Christians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Life Of Pressure By Soibi Versatile by Dailymemoirs4: 1:50am On Jan 30
Daily Devotional
Scriptural Compositions
30/1/24

A life of pressure

So he changed his behavior before them and pretended to be insane in their hands and made marks on the doors of the gate and let his spittle run down his beard.
1 Samuel 21:13

Pressure is good and sometimes bad. It can drive us to take needed decisions and sometimes decisions we may not be proud of. Pressure drives us to a necessary end and also can drive us to a shameful end. How we respond to pressure dictates the good or bad ending for us.

David when fleeing from Saul faced all kinds of pressure. One one occasion he thought he had found refuge in the hands of a philistine King but unfortunately they recognized him and thought " Surely he will fetch me a handsome reward ". But David seeing that he had been recognized began to act like a mad man to ensure his escape. They finally let him leave unscathed.

David found himself in a precarious situation and one of great pressure. Seeing that he had fallen into the hands of potential enemies he had to find a means of escape. David faced great pressure in his circumstance but God rescued him. Behaving like a mad man wasn't what he ever thought he would do in his lifetime but the pressure of escaping led him to that destination. Pressure is necessary to force us to a certain end.

Key Point: God has an answer to all our situations even the ones that put us under the greatest level of pressure.

Prayer: Lord deliver me from the pressures of life and set me free from troubles.

Soibi Versatile is a writer for Jesus Community Network.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Build Christian Character / How To Find Peace And Honor The Memory Of A Loved One / Give Your Worries To God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.