Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,007 members, 7,821,532 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

Trending Graphic Video Of The Daughter Of The President (adults Only) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Trending Graphic Video Of The Daughter Of The President (adults Only) (5748 Views)

Miss Bola A. Tinubu Is The Daughter Of Alhaji Kafaru Tinubu, Document Reveals / Justice Stanley Nnaji Killed In Enugu By Unknown Gunmen (Graphic Video, Photos) / Governor Buni Weds Gumsu Abacha, The Daughter Of Late Head Of State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trending Graphic Video Of The Daughter Of The President (adults Only) by Northernblood8(m): 5:49am On Jan 30
Agwo aghaghị imu ihe nwere ọdụ ogologo (Snake must give birth to something wey get long tail). You don't expect a man that licks Microphone to give birth to sane children

Na this one Mc oluomo go take the dey alright for this harmattan

https://twitter.com/Papijnr0/status/1750836238976954871?t=a65pSL0Y6gUQGkJOuladsA&s=19

5 Likes

Re: Trending Graphic Video Of The Daughter Of The President (adults Only) by Northernblood9(m): 6:04am On Jan 30
Okay
Re: Trending Graphic Video Of The Daughter Of The President (adults Only) by solmusdesigns: 6:17am On Jan 30
Una go later rest

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Trending Graphic Video Of The Daughter Of The President (adults Only) by CharleyBright(m): 6:50am On Jan 30
It is okay if she is a model as in the video. Nothing wrong with modelling.
It is only wrong if she was dressed like a transgender or gay.

Let's be free minded and not castigate people when there are no need for that.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Trending Graphic Video Of The Daughter Of The President (adults Only) by ImoleNaija: 6:55am On Jan 30
B...a...t & C...a...t grin

Wahala be like weytin again?

8 Likes

Re: Trending Graphic Video Of The Daughter Of The President (adults Only) by Oboto700(m): 6:59am On Jan 30
This girl no b pikin

1 Like

Re: Trending Graphic Video Of The Daughter Of The President (adults Only) by Usmanovic95(m): 7:00am On Jan 30
CharleyBright:

So how do you define a model?

4 Likes

Re: Trending Graphic Video Of The Daughter Of The President (adults Only) by Northernblood8(m): 7:07am On Jan 30
CharleyBright:

Na them them crew be this cheesy cheesy. It is okay and appealing for a woman to be be a lesbian but it is not okay for a man to be gay.
It is okay for that ugly tough looking guy to be a suspect not that innocent looking lady.

You may be Tinubu the Microphone licker son by proxy grin cheesy . All homosexuality is bad just like all mad people are actually mad no matter where they are.

Oga, all Tinubu daughter has mental issue. wink cheesy cheesy

7 Likes

Re: Trending Graphic Video Of The Daughter Of The President (adults Only) by Northernblood8(m): 7:09am On Jan 30
ImoleNaija:
B...a...t & C...a...t grin

Wahala be like weytin again?

See line grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Trending Graphic Video Of The Daughter Of The President (adults Only) by Ibrahimcoomasie: 7:12am On Jan 30
CharleyBright:

I don't even see any proof that is Tinubu's daughter. And if that is her, it's not as bad as Peter Obi's gay son below 👇

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trending Graphic Video Of The Daughter Of The President (adults Only) by BigBlackPreek(m): 7:12am On Jan 30
Their life their problem abeg

1 Like

Re: Trending Graphic Video Of The Daughter Of The President (adults Only) by nothingspoil70: 7:46am On Jan 30
Beautiful girl

2 Likes

Re: Trending Graphic Video Of The Daughter Of The President (adults Only) by illicit(m): 7:56am On Jan 30
Obi's son wishes he were a girl

🥵

2 Likes

Re: Trending Graphic Video Of The Daughter Of The President (adults Only) by APCNig: 7:56am On Jan 30
But how will you sustain these crying, weeping, and wailing endlessly for 8 years of Tinubu's rule?

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Trending Graphic Video Of The Daughter Of The President (adults Only) by bdon123(m): 10:22am On Jan 30

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trending Graphic Video Of The Daughter Of The President (adults Only) by grandstar(m): 10:25am On Jan 30
Making a mountain out of a molehill

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trending Graphic Video Of The Daughter Of The President (adults Only) by sketching: 10:44am On Jan 30
This is what they use Lagos money to do. I am sure someone has piss and shit on her (not knowing that she is not a desperate model).

Her father is a billionaire.

Even the foreigners think it is funny.
Watch this for interracial knowledge/relations

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SgHSi9-WhtY

2 Likes

Re: Trending Graphic Video Of The Daughter Of The President (adults Only) by Agboriotejoye(m): 12:46pm On Jan 30
How are you sure that's her

2 Likes

Re: Trending Graphic Video Of The Daughter Of The President (adults Only) by SisterAnn(f): 12:50pm On Jan 30
solmusdesigns:
Una go later rest
Meow 😃

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trending Graphic Video Of The Daughter Of The President (adults Only) by SisterAnn(f): 12:52pm On Jan 30
CharleyBright:

You can't even enjoy good humour... Meow grin
Re: Trending Graphic Video Of The Daughter Of The President (adults Only) by papyjaypaul: 1:00pm On Jan 30
Let me end with that NTA newsline, DO YOU KNOW WHERE YOUR CHILD IS?

You think I'm talking about Tinubu, Atiku and Obi? No. You wey de comment na im I de ask
Re: Trending Graphic Video Of The Daughter Of The President (adults Only) by Pussyisgud: 1:05pm On Jan 30
accordadoga21:
Hehehe
Igbos should rest .
Tinubu will rule all of us for 8 years
I thought it was 40 years.

5 Likes

Re: Trending Graphic Video Of The Daughter Of The President (adults Only) by Tochi360: 1:43pm On Jan 30
solmusdesigns:
Una go later rest

Them go rest bcus na our criminal presido wey don destroy this Country pkatapkata pikin ba,if to se na Obi wey no be the reason wey 1bag of pure water na #350 se You go type una go later rest undecided

I just catch my sales girls dey use me gossip se I don dey do stingyness with pure water wey I dey buy full ground now angry
Them never see anything, na 2 I go dey distribute give them from today onwards grin

All of Us must suffer han together.
Re: Trending Graphic Video Of The Daughter Of The President (adults Only) by Cassandraloius: 3:23pm On Jan 30
I see snake, cat and bat under the comment section, what's going on here?
Re: Trending Graphic Video Of The Daughter Of The President (adults Only) by Greenback: 3:25pm On Jan 30
solmusdesigns:
Una go later rest
Yes,I agree with you. But you and everyone knows that this is an offshoot of some ronus who kept opening threads upon threads about a certain alleged gay son of Peter Obi.
Funny thing is,we never saw you make this same post!!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Govt Today Is All About Contracts And Sharing – Pat Utomi / Is It True That Ghana Kicked Nigerians Out Of Their Country Before Nigeria Did? / Was Gov Owelle Rochas Okorocha Disgraced At Fund Raising Dinner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.