Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,657 members, 7,816,686 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

1,500 Redeployed CBN Staff Resume At Lagos Office - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 1,500 Redeployed CBN Staff Resume At Lagos Office (20389 Views)

Jumbo Salaries: “some CBN Staff Are Paid More Than Ministers” — RMAFC Chairman / Gunshots Fired As SSS Alleged Siege On EFCC Lagos Office Continues / Orji Kalu Set To Resume At Senate Tomorrow After 5 Months In Prison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 1,500 Redeployed CBN Staff Resume At Lagos Office by fawaz050(m): 7:42am On Jan 30
Queengee:
Now that CBN here in Lagos, how do I get job in CBN? am a first class Economic graduate

Are you sure, boss
Re: 1,500 Redeployed CBN Staff Resume At Lagos Office by Available9: 7:45am On Jan 30
Them no they tell person
Re: 1,500 Redeployed CBN Staff Resume At Lagos Office by Rilwayne001: 7:46am On Jan 30
fearlessfang:
My family don’t live in that hell hole ;DEnjoy your hell hole

I’m sure you and your family are in one of those muddy villages in Anambra. But you have to come online to delude your self esteem.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 1,500 Redeployed CBN Staff Resume At Lagos Office by jayAjoku(m): 7:47am On Jan 30
Theres no high paying government Job in Nigeria that is By merit . Jobs like EFCC, DSS, NNPC, NIA, CBN , NDIC ,NDDC and the rest don’t allow anyone fool you. It’s either you pay or use connection
Queengee:

hahahaha so it's not by merit but connection
no wonder our naira keep loosing value
Re: 1,500 Redeployed CBN Staff Resume At Lagos Office by fearlessfang: 7:50am On Jan 30
Rilwayne001:

I’m sure you and your family are in one of those muddy villages in Anambra. But you have to come online to delude your self esteem.

lol. You’re not coming out this darkness. grin

Enjoy the insecurity

Re: 1,500 Redeployed CBN Staff Resume At Lagos Office by AareGaa: 7:51am On Jan 30
fearlessfang:
You’re the one suffering it. I just dey pity una life grin

You think everyone is poor like you?

Dey deceive yourself

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 1,500 Redeployed CBN Staff Resume At Lagos Office by fearlessfang: 7:51am On Jan 30
AareGaa:

You think everyone is poor like you?

Dey deceive yourself
You’re not getting out of that darkness grin
Re: 1,500 Redeployed CBN Staff Resume At Lagos Office by Kingrshd3: 7:52am On Jan 30
ify2016:
Good one.

Southern Nigerians are taking back what belong to them as most educated region in the black world. It's a welcome development.

How can all major offices be stationed in the North with less than 15% educated people

Talk of oil well, if North doesn't occupy 95% Nigeria is never good.

Gradually, everything will be normalised

Like seriously this is part of the reasons I voted jagaban because 95% of Nigerians wealth and headquarters in using all forces base are all in the north 🤔 and these are what OBJ didn't notice or try to reverse when he is on power to bring some to the west ..

How can one region have Nigerians wealth and these so called religion, illiterate and uneducated people are found there 😢

Thanks for jagaban for this development we all need something like army training camp police air force too in the west ..

This is important Incase even if the country wants to break in the future .

1 Like

Re: 1,500 Redeployed CBN Staff Resume At Lagos Office by omoadeleye(m): 7:53am On Jan 30
fearlessfang:
They want Jagaban. They have him now. They will learn the hard way.

The only thing I know is, Nigeria will NEVER be better

Na your own life no go better

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 1,500 Redeployed CBN Staff Resume At Lagos Office by easzypeaszy(m): 7:54am On Jan 30
Na why I supported Tinubu be dis
I kw he will do major works.
Remaining Kwara and Yoruba Kogi ppl to work on.
Re: 1,500 Redeployed CBN Staff Resume At Lagos Office by Warlord2014(m): 7:55am On Jan 30
ify2016:
Good one.

Southern Nigerians are taking back what belong to them as most educated region in the black world. It's a welcome development.

How can all major offices be stationed in the North with less than 15% educated people

Comments like this should be dropped.
Tribalistic bigots.

1 Like

Re: 1,500 Redeployed CBN Staff Resume At Lagos Office by fearlessfang: 8:00am On Jan 30
omoadeleye:

Na your own life no go better
Enjoy the darkness and insecurity grin
Re: 1,500 Redeployed CBN Staff Resume At Lagos Office by autodoctor: 8:04am On Jan 30
Welcome to Lagos
Re: 1,500 Redeployed CBN Staff Resume At Lagos Office by Alhari(m): 8:04am On Jan 30
By God grace Nigeria will be better & things will work out for the good of the people that believe in her. As for you when everything starts normalizing & favoring the citizens may what you speak of the nation work on you(Amen).
fearlessfang:

1 Like

Re: 1,500 Redeployed CBN Staff Resume At Lagos Office by Biodun556(m): 8:05am On Jan 30
ify2016:
Good one.

That's not the reason.

Their duty post is in Lagos. There is no reason why CBN should be paying transport and hotel allowance for four months when they can easily relocate to Lagos
Re: 1,500 Redeployed CBN Staff Resume At Lagos Office by bdon123(m): 8:05am On Jan 30
ify2016:
Good one.

Dont forget ,south cannot be president 4ever.Northern president will come n change it then at d end of d day we become nothing bt a tribalistic nation that cant reason beyond ethnic sentiments...we all loose
Re: 1,500 Redeployed CBN Staff Resume At Lagos Office by fearlessfang: 8:10am On Jan 30
Alhari:
By God grace Nigeria will be better & things will work out for the good of the people that believe in her. As for you when everything starts normalizing & favoring the citizens may what you speak of the nation work on you(Amen).
Enjoy the darkness and insecurity . Nigeria will NEVER be better
Re: 1,500 Redeployed CBN Staff Resume At Lagos Office by victorsola: 8:10am On Jan 30
Queengee:
Now that CBN here in Lagos, how do I get job in CBN? am a first class Economic graduate
Cbn is still in Abuja oo. It’s only a staff deployment. Transfer
Re: 1,500 Redeployed CBN Staff Resume At Lagos Office by Alsenora: 8:16am On Jan 30
To you and those who respect/accept your prayers about your Nigeria, you have your wish granted. To those who believe in the same country they will experience the good of the land come what may.
fearlessfang:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 1,500 Redeployed CBN Staff Resume At Lagos Office by stevups(m): 8:17am On Jan 30
fearlessfang:

In your own time
Re: 1,500 Redeployed CBN Staff Resume At Lagos Office by fearlessfang: 8:18am On Jan 30
Alsenora:
To you and those who respect/accept your prayers about your Nigeria, you have your wish granted. To those who believe in the same country they will experience the good of the land come what may.
Enjoy the darkness and insecurity
Re: 1,500 Redeployed CBN Staff Resume At Lagos Office by Xscape1993(m): 8:24am On Jan 30
ify2016:
Good one.

You don't sound like a true Nigerian. Pardon me for this my dear.

1 Like

Re: 1,500 Redeployed CBN Staff Resume At Lagos Office by proxillin(m): 8:32am On Jan 30
All banks head office are in lagos, but the governing body go sit for abuja...wetin CBN dey do for abuja?

common sense...

next is NAICOM...Lagos is the business center of Nigeria...
Re: 1,500 Redeployed CBN Staff Resume At Lagos Office by SheikhMuniru(m): 8:39am On Jan 30
All we want is Yoruba nation
Re: 1,500 Redeployed CBN Staff Resume At Lagos Office by Alsenora: 8:40am On Jan 30
Your mind seems sold out to negativity about your country keep it up. Many in this forum don't feel Nigeria is irredeemable despite being privileged...
fearlessfang:
Enjoy the darkness and insecurity

1 Like

Re: 1,500 Redeployed CBN Staff Resume At Lagos Office by Jemex003: 8:42am On Jan 30
Queengee:

So because you’re first class in economic or first class in your family you believe you should work in CBN? Oga go look for job in Jaiz bank jare leave CBN alone
Re: 1,500 Redeployed CBN Staff Resume At Lagos Office by alezzy13: 8:42am On Jan 30
fearlessfang:

I rebuke you!!! 😡

1 Like

Re: 1,500 Redeployed CBN Staff Resume At Lagos Office by femi4: 8:48am On Jan 30
ify2016:
Good one.

Now the influence of North on employment into those agency will reduce now
Re: 1,500 Redeployed CBN Staff Resume At Lagos Office by femi4: 8:49am On Jan 30
Queengee:
First class indeed, yet starting a sentence with "am"
Re: 1,500 Redeployed CBN Staff Resume At Lagos Office by Morenikeji090(m): 8:53am On Jan 30
For you and your family. Amen
fearlessfang:

Re: 1,500 Redeployed CBN Staff Resume At Lagos Office by fearlessfang: 9:01am On Jan 30
Alsenora:
Your mind seems sold out to negativity about your country keep it up. Many in this forum don't feel Nigeria is irredeemable despite being privileged...
I bet you’re seeing the headline daily.

Keep living in denial. Enjoy your darkness
Re: 1,500 Redeployed CBN Staff Resume At Lagos Office by fearlessfang: 9:02am On Jan 30
Morenikeji090:
For you and your family. Amen
My family don’t live in that hell hole. You are suffering inside of it alone grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PDP Rejects Kaduna L.G.A Elections Results / Kazeem Tanimu Replies APC About Atiku’s Citizenship Claims, Calls Them Lairs / Why Buhari’s Made U-turn On Fuel Subsidy Removal – Adesina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.