Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,260 members, 7,818,887 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:23 AM

Gunmen kill two police officers in Imo state - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gunmen kill two police officers in Imo state (12238 Views)

Unknown Gunmen Kill Two Police Officers In Delta State (Video) / IPOB Beheads Two Police Officers, Cannibalizes Them (Photos, Video) / Gunmen Kill Two Police Officers In Akwa Ibom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gunmen kill two police officers in Imo state by Ibrahimcoomasie: 7:05am On Jan 30
[b]Gunmen have reportedly killed two police officers on stop and search duty at Ohii junction in Owerri-west LGA of Imo state.

TheCable understands that the gunmen on Monday at about 4 p.m. started shooting sporadically after robbing and killing a point of sale (POS).

A witness said the police officers were caught unaware by the gunmen who killed them before they could mount any defence.

“Two policemen have just been shot dead by unknown gunmen. Three other civilians including a POS operator were also shot dead,” the witness said.
https://www.thecable.ng/gunmen-kill-two-police-officers-pos-operator-in-imo/amp

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen kill two police officers in Imo state by Marvieduke(f): 7:19am On Jan 30
Innocent souls seeking for lively hood killed all because of the greed of men of the under world.... God please I seek for your protection here imo naa work carry me come.

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gunmen kill two police officers in Imo state by Seunpapa65: 7:19am On Jan 30
Too sad human life is no longer sacred angry sad

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen kill two police officers in Imo state by Godsown0: 7:19am On Jan 30
Nawa o this country is gradually becomong Afgan 😢

3 Likes

Re: Gunmen kill two police officers in Imo state by BOSSkesh(m): 7:19am On Jan 30
Very sad
Citizens should be allowed to carry lite arms

2 Likes

Re: Gunmen kill two police officers in Imo state by ROTTWEILER007: 7:19am On Jan 30
Re: Gunmen kill two police officers in Imo state by fearlessfang: 7:19am On Jan 30
Nigerians voted in criminals. Enjoy the ride.

6 Likes

Re: Gunmen kill two police officers in Imo state by ImoleNaija: 7:19am On Jan 30
Re: Gunmen kill two police officers in Imo state by Bellotelli: 7:19am On Jan 30
Omo
Re: Gunmen kill two police officers in Imo state by Bigboytinz: 7:20am On Jan 30
Hope Peter Obi visits the Imo Governor to commiserate with him

4 Likes

Re: Gunmen kill two police officers in Imo state by KEVIND: 7:20am On Jan 30
Kogi Govt Approves the creation of Office of immediate past governor

https://www.nairaland.com/7985343/kogi-govt-approves-creation-office#128193850

1 Like

Re: Gunmen kill two police officers in Imo state by EmekaA125(m): 7:20am On Jan 30
Hmmmm. Sad
Re: Gunmen kill two police officers in Imo state by isycollins(m): 7:20am On Jan 30
This is very serious
Re: Gunmen kill two police officers in Imo state by Brendaniel: 7:20am On Jan 30
I am only commenting here to raise an issue I have noticed that keeps reoccurring, and it has to do with bad news and crimes committed by Igbos and bad news from the south-east which is repeatedly posted to front page, you will see a drug related news coming up sometimes up to 3 times( the same news) same with other crime related issues in the south east, I don't know what the intention of the mods doing this are, but I am calling out all the mods I can remember now including the owner of Nairaland for this.....

Mynd44, fergie001, OAM4J, nlfpmod, seun

This particular topic was brought to the front page yesterday evening so people saw the bad news and slept, then woke up in the morning and met the same news freshly posted in the morning to begin the day, I may not have had a problem if the repetition of good news about Igbos and the southeast was the same as that of the bad news, since that is not the case then there is a problem, this thing has been going on for a while, pretty good time....

https://www.nairaland.com/7985092/four-feared-killed-gunmen-attack (yesterday's own on frontpage)

8 Likes

Re: Gunmen kill two police officers in Imo state by ImoleNaija: 7:20am On Jan 30
It already made FP yesterday nah.

5 Likes

Re: Gunmen kill two police officers in Imo state by EmekaA125(m): 7:20am On Jan 30
From Southwest to SouthEast, no where is safe. Shame on you Tinubu.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen kill two police officers in Imo state by miniziter(m): 7:21am On Jan 30
Someone BO is gone. May their rest in peace and may peace return to the SE.
Re: Gunmen kill two police officers in Imo state by Slytiger: 7:21am On Jan 30
To open Nigerian news dey fear me these days. So many churches and Mosque but so many murders at the same time.

The whole country need to be out under state of emergency.

5 Likes

Re: Gunmen kill two police officers in Imo state by Sultty(m): 7:22am On Jan 30
damn
Re: Gunmen kill two police officers in Imo state by unclejb2(m): 7:22am On Jan 30
Violence continues
Re: Gunmen kill two police officers in Imo state by jmoore(m): 7:22am On Jan 30
How many times on frontpage?

5 Likes

Re: Gunmen kill two police officers in Imo state by Inspirer1: 7:22am On Jan 30
Killing a fellow struggling Nigerian cos you want to greedily take his/her property, so sad.
If you are caught and asked why you went into armed robbery, you'll blame the government, now, is the pos operator and other innocent persons you killed the government So so sad

8 Likes

Re: Gunmen kill two police officers in Imo state by EmekaA125(m): 7:22am On Jan 30
Hope Uzodimma has destroyed once peaceful and serene Imo State. No be to claim victory in an election be the problem. The question is "can you govern well" ??

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gunmen kill two police officers in Imo state by EmekaA125(m): 7:23am On Jan 30
Slytiger:
To open Nigerian news dey fear me these days. So many churches and Mosque but so many murders at the same time.

The whole country need to be out under state of emergency.
90% bad news.
10% good news.

That's the situation of your country now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gunmen kill two police officers in Imo state by EmekaA125(m): 7:24am On Jan 30
What is Tinubu doing about insecurity in Nigeria??

1 Like

Re: Gunmen kill two police officers in Imo state by autodoctor: 7:24am On Jan 30
Oh dear
Re: Gunmen kill two police officers in Imo state by Asuzero2(m): 7:25am On Jan 30
Unaware wetin
Busy collecting 100 naira
Look for Yahoo boy to do transfer

1 Like

Re: Gunmen kill two police officers in Imo state by EmekaA125(m): 7:25am On Jan 30
Peter Obi is a million times better than Tinubu.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

An Igbo LETTER To All The Yourbas And Hausa (muslims Who Want GEJ To Go In 2015. / PDP Asks Presidency To Stop Hiding Buhari From Nigerians. / Election Postponement: FG Re-opens Borders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.