Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,593 members, 7,816,461 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:31 AM

300 Divorces, Widows Get Married At Mass Weddings Sponsored By Kebbi State - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 300 Divorces, Widows Get Married At Mass Weddings Sponsored By Kebbi State (12586 Views)

Men Who Married At 24, 25, 26, 27. Do You Regret It? / Nigerian Woman Married At 48, Gives Birth To A Baby Boy Before Her 50th Birthday / Married At 13, Mother Of 8 At 27: How Enugu Teenager Finally Escaped A Hell. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 300 Divorces, Widows Get Married At Mass Weddings Sponsored By Kebbi State by EEIA: 8:57am On Jan 30
tnerro1:

For where, the offsprings will be used as thugs in future elections
That is my fear for the future of Jeon ‘s children. grin

1 Like

Re: 300 Divorces, Widows Get Married At Mass Weddings Sponsored By Kebbi State by vickydevoka(m): 8:59am On Jan 30
Gadafii:
a man who depends on Govt to marry for him is a weak man

And a government who doesn't provide social amenities and industries for jobs creation is a weak government
Re: 300 Divorces, Widows Get Married At Mass Weddings Sponsored By Kebbi State by Goldbw122(m): 9:01am On Jan 30
What a world 😂😂
Re: 300 Divorces, Widows Get Married At Mass Weddings Sponsored By Kebbi State by pretydiva(f): 9:02am On Jan 30
While this is laudable, they should also empower them to be able to fend for themselves and their families
Re: 300 Divorces, Widows Get Married At Mass Weddings Sponsored By Kebbi State by DMerciful(m): 9:03am On Jan 30
Niger Delta oil money! SMH
Re: 300 Divorces, Widows Get Married At Mass Weddings Sponsored By Kebbi State by israelmao(m): 9:04am On Jan 30
papiwyte:
Waiting for Peter Obi to congratulate them as usual grin grin grin grin
Obi remains saturated in your night dreams and daily affairs.
Re: 300 Divorces, Widows Get Married At Mass Weddings Sponsored By Kebbi State by badoh(m): 9:05am On Jan 30
How I wish Tinubu can restructure this country and let me see how these northerners will sustain this unnecessary waste of public funds.
Re: 300 Divorces, Widows Get Married At Mass Weddings Sponsored By Kebbi State by nedekid: 9:05am On Jan 30
Na so. To work in the other room and produce more puppies that will further be a burden in the society. Boko, isis, bandits, kidnappers etc producing factories. I think some form of sterilization program should be convertedly ran on Nigerians. We cannot be getting poorer and still producing more little Nigerians. America did it with the black women, Israel did it with the Ethiopian immigrants etc.
Re: 300 Divorces, Widows Get Married At Mass Weddings Sponsored By Kebbi State by NOwazobia: 9:09am On Jan 30
Fiscus105:

A man who always criticising good things is what? A SATANIST.

if you don't criticise for just an hour , your BP would rise beyond normal level.

It seems by attacking helping you to regularise ur HPB
He is right.

There is nothing good, and economical about what the governor is doing.

It is nothing than the multiplication of poverty, which will further multiply the numbers of Almajiri across the country.
Re: 300 Divorces, Widows Get Married At Mass Weddings Sponsored By Kebbi State by Quebec91(m): 9:17am On Jan 30
I tell you man
oluseyiforjesus:
This people is different from us, I don't knw you we are forced to be together
Re: 300 Divorces, Widows Get Married At Mass Weddings Sponsored By Kebbi State by Moniya4Real(m): 9:29am On Jan 30
Hope they conducted hiv and other related stds on them before carrying out the mass wedding?
Re: 300 Divorces, Widows Get Married At Mass Weddings Sponsored By Kebbi State by shortIGBOman: 9:30am On Jan 30
GOFRONT:
You mean 300 Tokunbo with very high mileage as a result of reckless cabling from the former driver who was high on some burantashi and maganin baba Aisha??

As a new husband to these women, all you just need is a very @BigBlackPreek. Shikena!!!

It is better than marrying some Ashawo wey don retire, after relocating back to her region from the North. After spending over 35 years of her productive life doing Ashawo grin grin

Re: 300 Divorces, Widows Get Married At Mass Weddings Sponsored By Kebbi State by Acidosis(m): 9:33am On Jan 30
...and that's what they're really good at. Sponsoring more mass weddings and breeding new recruits for mass suffering like e.diots.
Re: 300 Divorces, Widows Get Married At Mass Weddings Sponsored By Kebbi State by Warlord2014(m): 9:33am On Jan 30
AnonPoet:

Nice one from the government.
Re: 300 Divorces, Widows Get Married At Mass Weddings Sponsored By Kebbi State by olaniyilukman(m): 9:33am On Jan 30
Gadafii:
a man who depends on Govt to marry for him is a weak man

at least, their government is trying, what has Southwest governors did to help thier own citizens

1 Like

Re: 300 Divorces, Widows Get Married At Mass Weddings Sponsored By Kebbi State by shortIGBOman: 9:34am On Jan 30
nanauju:
Not trying to be pessimistic, but do these things have happy endings? I can even call it a poverty alleviation scheme really

Get your sophisticated android tablets that comes with a keyboard pouch. Check my profile!

Some do. Do you know how many men in the South that are ready to marry their Girlfriends, but they couldn't due to money for dowry and marriage party?
After some months of waiting, the Girls will become frustrated with life and the end is usually not good.

In the North, Government dey provide for those that need Governments help.
Re: 300 Divorces, Widows Get Married At Mass Weddings Sponsored By Kebbi State by Kennyswag: 9:37am On Jan 30
This naughtherners self undecided
Re: 300 Divorces, Widows Get Married At Mass Weddings Sponsored By Kebbi State by Streetmovement(m): 9:38am On Jan 30
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Bullshit
Re: 300 Divorces, Widows Get Married At Mass Weddings Sponsored By Kebbi State by IndexMode: 9:45am On Jan 30
AbdulQuadri9:
[/b]
Go to the jobs section
Re: 300 Divorces, Widows Get Married At Mass Weddings Sponsored By Kebbi State by P1PrinceKT(m): 10:01am On Jan 30
Mandate2023:
The only thing the north is good at.....will the government help them sponsor their children to school too
Last time the government sponsored Law students with ₦27M and you commend 👍. The issue is that, must you commend every thing North does? Considering that the cultures, values and Society is different from yours?
Re: 300 Divorces, Widows Get Married At Mass Weddings Sponsored By Kebbi State by Mandate2023: 10:06am On Jan 30
P1PrinceKT:
Last time the government sponsored Law students with ₦27M and you commend 👍. The issue is that, must you commend every thing North does? Considering that the cultures, values and Society is different from yours?

That's hypocrisy, those that sent there children to read law in d university in d first place r not those that d government did mass wedding for, dis ppl will give birth and won't be able to take care of them reason there's almajiri everywhere in d north and why some of them become terrorists.........a larger percentage of northern children r out of sch, the most impoverished ppl in dis country are northerners, not good health care nothing
Re: 300 Divorces, Widows Get Married At Mass Weddings Sponsored By Kebbi State by Father4all: 10:10am On Jan 30
Oh my! I think I will go and register
Re: 300 Divorces, Widows Get Married At Mass Weddings Sponsored By Kebbi State by IPG25(m): 10:14am On Jan 30
Wonderful
Re: 300 Divorces, Widows Get Married At Mass Weddings Sponsored By Kebbi State by Slurity(m): 10:23am On Jan 30
NORTH IS THE BIGGEST PROBLEM OF THIS COUNTRY. THEY ARE JUST HAPPY DOING THINGS THAT CAN ONLY BREED POVERTY. THIS PEOPLE ARE SO UNWISE.
Re: 300 Divorces, Widows Get Married At Mass Weddings Sponsored By Kebbi State by Lovine: 10:27am On Jan 30
In Islam women are useless without men piloting and providing for them.
Re: 300 Divorces, Widows Get Married At Mass Weddings Sponsored By Kebbi State by P1PrinceKT(m): 10:34am On Jan 30
Mandate2023:

That's hypocrisy, those that sent there children to read law in d university in d first place r not those that d government did mass wedding for, dis ppl will give birth and won't be able to take care of them reason there's almajiri everywhere in d north and why some of them become terrorists.........a larger percentage of northern children r out of sch, the most impoverished ppl in dis country are northerners, not good health care nothing
At least understand the distinction between you and them, your government can empower you to do Pig farming or sell beer, while their cultures say otherwise.
Re: 300 Divorces, Widows Get Married At Mass Weddings Sponsored By Kebbi State by kestolove95(m): 10:36am On Jan 30
So people still dey marry hausa girls...
Re: 300 Divorces, Widows Get Married At Mass Weddings Sponsored By Kebbi State by SirLakes: 10:46am On Jan 30
Don't the government have better things to put money on grin
Re: 300 Divorces, Widows Get Married At Mass Weddings Sponsored By Kebbi State by Mvnster: 10:50am On Jan 30
nanauju:
Not trying to be pessimistic, but do these things have happy endings? I can even call it a poverty alleviation scheme really

Get your sophisticated android tablets that comes with a keyboard pouch. Check my profile!
Poverty alleviation how? Or almajiri propagation Obviously these arranged marriages are just temporary means of comfort, divorce is cheaper than pure water over there.
Re: 300 Divorces, Widows Get Married At Mass Weddings Sponsored By Kebbi State by Mandate2023: 10:51am On Jan 30
P1PrinceKT:

At least understand the distinction between you and them, your government can empower you to do Pig farming or sell beer, while their cultures say otherwise.

There culture say dey should be impoverished?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Father Promises Daughter $200 To Quit Facebook For 5 Month. / I Am Scared To Leave My Fiance Behind For My Studies / Traditional, Church Or Registry: The Right Date For Marriage Anniversary?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.