Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,062 members, 7,825,368 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:38 PM

Does Money Ritual Really Works - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Does Money Ritual Really Works (239 Views)

Does Money Ever Disappear In A Thin Air? / Osole Owo Aye (money Ritual To See Money To Live Life) / Money Ritual In Nigeria: Do You Have Any Evidence It Works? (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does Money Ritual Really Works by Goreplanet: 10:38am On Jan 30
It baffles my imagination whenever I hear ritual killings, sometimes I tend to ask myself these questions:

-If money ritual is real,then why aren't they the most richest people in the world??

-If money ritual is real,then why are the native
or ritual doctors (babalawo) poor,why do they demand money and why are they living in the bush?

You can see from my angle that something is not right
Or could it be that they're kidnapping and harvesting their organs?

To me,the word "ritual" and what they say they do to make money is not making any sense
What y'all think??
Re: Does Money Ritual Really Works by Solofresh2: 10:57am On Jan 30
Oga if you are interested in rituals let us know.Christians do rituals, Muslim do rituals as well. It is not until you kill human being for rituals. Go and check the meaning of rituals in the dictionary. The pray and fasting, baptism,burning candles, using handkerchiefs,observing hours of prayers are all rituals. No be until you do money rituals or kill people
Re: Does Money Ritual Really Works by Goreplanet: 11:01am On Jan 30
Solofresh2:
Oga if you are interested in rituals let us know.Christians do rituals, Muslim do rituals as well. It is not until you kill human being for rituals. Go and check the meaning of rituals in the dictionary. The pray and fasting, baptism,burning candles, using handkerchiefs,observing hours of prayers are all rituals. No be until you do money rituals or kill people
So your sense no tell you wetin I mean..??
This is the problem we're having in these forum,some people just want to quote and attack you for no reason
Read my write-up again and understand the concept, don't just come out and quote rubbish
Re: Does Money Ritual Really Works by Sangoamadioha1: 11:05am On Jan 30
I don't know if money rituals is real but the reasons you stated up there can be easily countered.

-The ritualist don't bank their money, so their wealth cannot be measured against those that bank their money.

- The baba running the show knows the consequences and knows it is inescapable, so he prefers billing the stupid ones for money instead of doing money rituals.
Re: Does Money Ritual Really Works by Texcyndy: 11:38am On Jan 30
Goreplanet:
It baffles my imagination whenever I hear ritual killings, sometimes I tend to ask myself these questions:

-If money ritual is real,then why aren't they the most richest people in the world??

-If money ritual is real,then why are the native
or ritual doctors (babalawo) poor,why do they demand money and why are they living in the bush?

You can see from my angle that something is not right
Or could it be that they're kidnapping and harvesting their organs?

To me,the word "ritual" and what they say they do to make money is not making any sense
What y'all think??
Your questions shows you are a teenager or young adult whose experience about life is very little.
1. Ritual money doesn't last. When it ends, it does badly.
2. The spiritualists doing the rituals for people knows the repercussions annd besides they are satanic agents working for the devil to destroy lives.

(1) (Reply)

Sanctified Souls Are Satisfied / Will The World End Under Trump? / It Might Be Hard But Not Impossible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.