Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,072 members, 7,835,616 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

AFCON 2023: CAF Picks Eagles Striker Osimhen For Drug Test - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / AFCON 2023: CAF Picks Eagles Striker Osimhen For Drug Test (265 Views)

Napoli Players Blame Osimhen For Champions League Exit / No African Country Voted For Osimhen For Balon D'or (Photo) / AFCON 2019: CAF Picks Odion Ighalo's Goal Vs Burundi As Best Of Match Day 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

AFCON 2023: CAF Picks Eagles Striker Osimhen For Drug Test by Ashleyokeneye(f): 10:40am On Jan 30
Victor James Osimhen MFR is a Nigerian professional footballer who plays as a striker for Serie A club Napoli and the Nigerian national team. Considered one of the best strikers in the world, he is known for his elite finishing, pace, strength and athleticism. Super Eagles striker, Victor Osimhen, has been selected by the Confederation of African Football, CAF, for random drug tests at the tournament. A source told DAILY POST that Osimhen was tested against hosts, Cote d’Ivoire and Cameroon. “(He was) tested against Cote d’Ivoire and Cameroon. That is twice in four games,” the source said.

Manchester United have reacted to Victor Osimhen’s performance in Nigeria’s 2-0 win over Cameroon in the round of sixteen of the ongoing Africa Cup of Nations. The Red Devils appear to have monitored proceedings as the African giants clashed on Saturday. Ademola Lookman put Nigeria ahead in the first half and made a double late in the second half to hand the Super Eagles a well-deserved 2-0 victory.

The Napoli striker was fouled for the penalty that gave Nigeria a 1-0 win over the Ivorians. Osimhen then put in a ‘battering ram’ performance against the Indomitable Lions as they won 2-0 in a last-16 clash on Sunday. He set up the first goal for Ademola Lookman and was a constant menace for the Cameroonians before he was replaced by Paul Onuachu late in the game. Osimhen’s only goal came in the 1-1 draw against Equatorial Guinea in their first fixtures. The current CAF Player of the Year is expected to lead the line for the three-time champions when they face Angola in the quarter-finals this week.

Register now with iLOT Bet to bring your winnings to reality. Click here https:///3TOy84u to register now.

Re: AFCON 2023: CAF Picks Eagles Striker Osimhen For Drug Test by BolaAhmed202: 10:31am On Feb 02
Ashleyokeneye:

Victor James Osimhen MFR is a Nigerian professional footballer who plays as a striker for Serie A club Napoli and the Nigerian national team. Considered one of the best strikers in the world, he is known for his elite finishing, pace, strength and athleticism. Super Eagles striker, Victor Osimhen, has been selected by the Confederation of African Football, CAF, for random drug tests at the tournament. A source told DAILY POST that Osimhen was tested against hosts, Cote d’Ivoire and Cameroon. “(He was) tested against Cote d’Ivoire and Cameroon. That is twice in four games,” the source said.

Manchester United have reacted to Victor Osimhen’s performance in Nigeria’s 2-0 win over Cameroon in the round of sixteen of the ongoing Africa Cup of Nations. The Red Devils appear to have monitored proceedings as the African giants clashed on Saturday. Ademola Lookman put Nigeria ahead in the first half and made a double late in the second half to hand the Super Eagles a well-deserved 2-0 victory.

The Napoli striker was fouled for the penalty that gave Nigeria a 1-0 win over the Ivorians. Osimhen then put in a ‘battering ram’ performance against the Indomitable Lions as they won 2-0 in a last-16 clash on Sunday. He set up the first goal for Ademola Lookman and was a constant menace for the Cameroonians before he was replaced by Paul Onuachu late in the game. Osimhen’s only goal came in the 1-1 draw against Equatorial Guinea in their first fixtures. The current CAF Player of the Year is expected to lead the line for the three-time champions when they face Angola in the quarter-finals this week.

Register now with iLOT Bet to bring your winnings to reality. Click here https:///3TOy84u to register now.
Chelsea are ‘ready’ to pay Victor Osimhen’s release clause at the end of the season. Osimhen has recently signed a contract extension with Napoli until June 2026, but the new deal includes a clause in the region of €120-130m.
Re: AFCON 2023: CAF Picks Eagles Striker Osimhen For Drug Test by chiomaugo: 9:54am On Feb 05
BolaAhmed202:
Chelsea are ‘ready’ to pay Victor Osimhen’s release clause at the end of the season. Osimhen has recently signed a contract extension with Napoli until June 2026, but the new deal includes a clause in the region of €120-130m.
Mykhailo Mudryk has challenged a Chelsea fan to a one-on-one duel after the supporter criticized his recent performances
Re: AFCON 2023: CAF Picks Eagles Striker Osimhen For Drug Test by Adegbe67: 2:06pm On Feb 05
Ashleyokeneye:

Wait, Can Nigeria win South African? I predicted Full Time Win Nigeria.
You can try your luck too, I saw this on Twitter and I just want to share it here too

Re: AFCON 2023: CAF Picks Eagles Striker Osimhen For Drug Test by johnsaman: 3:16pm On Feb 05
Adegbe67:
You can try your luck too, I saw this on Twitter and I just want to share it here too
Nigeria Full Time Win or Penalty kick
Re: AFCON 2023: CAF Picks Eagles Striker Osimhen For Drug Test by bathanthony: 9:03am On Feb 06
Adegbe67:
Yes there is hope for Nigeria to Win
Re: AFCON 2023: CAF Picks Eagles Striker Osimhen For Drug Test by Peterpaul666: 10:05am On Feb 06
Adegbe67:
Full Time South Africa

(1) (Reply)

Every day sure 2+ odd tips / Abia State Government Set To Bulid Fifa Standard stadium(photo) / Disputed Some Assessments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.