Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,515 members, 7,816,250 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:14 AM

Why I Will Still Not Watch The Super Eagles Till They Qualify For Semi Final - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Why I Will Still Not Watch The Super Eagles Till They Qualify For Semi Final (113 Views)

Super Eagles Sing & Celebrate As They Qualify For #2019AFCON / World Cup: Psychic Pig Picks Nigeria And Argentina For Semi-final / Ecstatic Egyptian Disabled Fan Goes Wild As They Qualify For World Cup (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why I Will Still Not Watch The Super Eagles Till They Qualify For Semi Final by atiku4President(m): 12:04pm On Jan 30
Despite the euphoria that followed Super Eagles' qualification for quater final after beating Cameroon 2 goals to 0, I will still not watch their match till they reach the semi final stage for the following reasons:
1. Super Eagles do have any pattern of playing, so one hardly enjoys their matches, it does not matter what any one can make out of their matches in the on going AFCON 24.
2. For many years now, they have become annoyingly unpredictable as to whether they will lose, win or draw a match. You can agree with me that Nigerians have suffered so many heartbreaks from super eagles in the past.
3. Nigerians have suffered enough in their hands, so they have to do what it takes now to win back Nigerians support and patronage.
4. Someone said, watching Nigerian Super Eagles' match should be listed among the '1000 ways to die', I think there is a lot of sense in that.
5. I can't waste my money on fuel to watch an uninspiring team. I will not forgive myself, given the cost of fuel right now.
6. There are more important things to do this January to build a solid foundation for the new year, and watching football i

(1) (Reply)

English Premier League Prediction - West Ham United VS AFC Bournemouth(nowgoal) / Weekend Combo / AFCON! Gov Fubara Gifts Goalkeeper Nwabali N20m, Confers Him With State Honours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.