Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,560 members, 7,827,089 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

Stalker Stabs Girl To Death In Her Bed As He Is Triggered By Her Instagram Post - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Stalker Stabs Girl To Death In Her Bed As He Is Triggered By Her Instagram Post (42395 Views)

Young Girl Killed By Stray Bullet While Asleep In Her Bed In Maiduguri / Man Stabs Girl To Death In Ondo Over Refusal To Date Him / 30-Year-Old Man Rapes 13-Year-Old Girl To Death In Osun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Stalker Stabs Girl To Death In Her Bed As He Is Triggered By Her Instagram Post by SeriouslySense(m): 12:39pm On Feb 01
She is lucky. Even if its a joke i would take that as a red flag, that joke is expensive. You are lucky to get out, while you are still alive.

NACE13:

Yeah, she said she deleted and blocked him. But he used another number to contact her. Well, he later got tired....and let her be....... I guess🤔

It ended due to constant disagreement between us. It was more or lust than love. We both got tired of each other in less than a month and not because of what she even said to me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Soldier Who Drives Taxi Fight With Police for Breaking His Windscreen / Police Officers Mistakenly Record Themselves After Extortion In Delta / Thieves Terrorising UNN Caught In Nsukka (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.