Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,300 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:00 AM

I Want To Use This Opportunity To Apologise To Peter Obi And All The Obidients - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Want To Use This Opportunity To Apologise To Peter Obi And All The Obidients (4008 Views)

N30bn Fund: How Fear Of Impeachment Forced Akpabio To Apologise To Governors / Deji Adeyanju: Everything About "The Obidients" Are Lies, Fake And Propaganda / Herman Mashaba: No Need To Apologise To Nigeria - Mayor Of Johannesburg Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Want To Use This Opportunity To Apologise To Peter Obi And All The Obidients by lastkingsman: 5:16pm On Jan 30
Regex:

πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚

Tensa na mad man grin
Re: I Want To Use This Opportunity To Apologise To Peter Obi And All The Obidients by Jeyun: 5:32pm On Jan 30
Starhearts:

He can't smell aso rock...
He is a dreamer
we don hear.

Do u know that under asiwaju government 1dollar is now 1400? do you know that under asiwaju government insecurity have taken over the whole SW and the entire country? Do you know that under asiwaju government we fly with 300k from Lagos to Abuja?

Do you know that under asiwaju government we are almost buying a loaf of bread for 1700?

Do you know that under asiwaju government Cocoa cola is now 300?

Do you know that under asiwaju government a litre of fuel is 650/700?

Do you know that under asiwaju government a bag of rice is now 64k

You should be stoned to death together with asiwaju for coming up with this nonsense.

Supporters of a failed government will still continue to fail.

Spit on you tuehhh!!
Re: I Want To Use This Opportunity To Apologise To Peter Obi And All The Obidients by Agboriotejoye(m): 5:33pm On Jan 30
joelbooks:
I want to use this opportunity to apologise to Peter Obi and all the Obidients for not voting for him in the last presidential election. By God's grace, in 2027, I'll definitely not vote for him again. that man will never become the president of this great nation.
What did Obi and Obidients do to deserve this apology
Re: I Want To Use This Opportunity To Apologise To Peter Obi And All The Obidients by blabulu2000: 5:46pm On Jan 30
Sizwezi:
Lol. You don’t have to vote him. We obedients aren’t begging anyone or trying to make em see reason this time around.. come 2027 vote your choice. In all, just make sure you and your family are alright. Because if they are not, your tears would be longer than River Nile ! πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

....and you will be frustrated for.life....IPOB people disguising as a patriotic Nigerians.........you can change the colour of your skin but you can't change your face.....

Eni kuure

1 Like

Re: I Want To Use This Opportunity To Apologise To Peter Obi And All The Obidients by ClearFlair: 5:46pm On Jan 30
joelbooks:
I want to use this opportunity to apologise to Peter Obi and all the Obidients for not voting for him in the last presidential election. By God's grace, in 2027, I'll definitely not vote for him again. that man will never become the president of this great nation.

2027? With the bad healthcare system in Nigeria? Better be praying for yourself rather than worrying about Peter Obi because 2027 far o grin grin grin
Re: I Want To Use This Opportunity To Apologise To Peter Obi And All The Obidients by ClearFlair: 5:48pm On Jan 30
Cooletempa:
Hahaha. Obidients opening will commit mass suicide. Ipob will never be president of Nigeria. Kolewerk.

You think Obidients are hungry touts scavenging the streets for crumbs from politicians. Dey play cheesy
Re: I Want To Use This Opportunity To Apologise To Peter Obi And All The Obidients by Zanzibar1: 5:52pm On Jan 30
Savedday2:
All politicians are the same here in Nigeria. All they care about is personal interest. Obi, Tinubu, Atiku, all the same.

Between them and 9ja girls, I don't know who is more wicked and useless.

I wish people who fight online can see this
Re: I Want To Use This Opportunity To Apologise To Peter Obi And All The Obidients by wonlasewonimi: 6:11pm On Jan 30
one would think the incumbent dunce is performing exceptionally as we speak...one thing is for sure, Obi wouldn't be in Paris now watching TV and doing fuckall. Sufferhead no go tire you people. Seriously, Obi should just stop trying to help.
Re: I Want To Use This Opportunity To Apologise To Peter Obi And All The Obidients by Idaytesj29(m): 6:12pm On Jan 30
joelbooks:

You just like violence for no reasonable reason that I can reason about
Re: I Want To Use This Opportunity To Apologise To Peter Obi And All The Obidients by Okoroawusa: 6:17pm On Jan 30
See this Obidient dey disguise
Re: I Want To Use This Opportunity To Apologise To Peter Obi And All The Obidients by Dafresh: 6:18pm On Jan 30
Slytiger:

He is free to talk about any politician.
Meaning he is free to sweep another persons house and leave his own for rats and rodents
Re: I Want To Use This Opportunity To Apologise To Peter Obi And All The Obidients by Dafresh: 6:19pm On Jan 30
Benwallt:

We have different priority
His biggest priority should be his home not PO
Re: I Want To Use This Opportunity To Apologise To Peter Obi And All The Obidients by Samsunny99: 6:37pm On Jan 30
Blabulubulu you are a very stupid fellow ,what make you think you are patriotic or Nigeria is your family property
You're very stupid
No problem last last everybody go get sense,
Shey na tribalism better pass nationalism,that one no be problem
We dey here
Re: I Want To Use This Opportunity To Apologise To Peter Obi And All The Obidients by Regex: 6:46pm On Jan 30
lastkingsman:

Tensa na mad man grin

Ah swear... πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚
Re: I Want To Use This Opportunity To Apologise To Peter Obi And All The Obidients by Sizwezi: 7:09pm On Jan 30
blabulu2000:

....and you will be frustrated for.life....IPOB people disguising as a patriotic Nigerians.........you can change the colour of your skin but you can't change your face.....

Eni kuure

Frustrated ? πŸ˜‚. Guy come check me nor be mouth. IPOB? You think I subscribe to that currently ? Not yet. There are certain things that need to be put in place and checked before I become a part of that. Would it be done ? Yea it would. The time ? We don’t know yet.

Now as for you, I know and can see through your write ups, how frustrated you are already with life. But I pray for you this day, that wisdom, knowledge & understanding would fill you up to make the right decisions which would bring happiness, joy and peace, you & yours. But if you refuse to accept it when it comes, then be sure to wail and gnash your teeth till eternity, where you finally end up with the devil himself and his cohorts. 😁
Re: I Want To Use This Opportunity To Apologise To Peter Obi And All The Obidients by RenaissanceGuy: 7:35pm On Jan 30
If Obi had won, a dollar would be N100 by now and petrol would be selling for at most N80 per liter grin.

Nothing would have changed substantially. In fact, obidients would have been saying that northerners and SWers are sabotaging him to make him look like a failure.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Use This Opportunity To Apologise To Peter Obi And All The Obidients by tunde1200(m): 7:49pm On Jan 30
Starhearts:

He can't smell aso rock...
He is a dreamer

Amin
Complete fool them be, and the Obi followers.
Re: I Want To Use This Opportunity To Apologise To Peter Obi And All The Obidients by Codepain: 8:46pm On Jan 30
tensazangetsu20:
Lol if Peter obi contests in 2027, God will punish him and his family miserably. Tinubu must rule Nigeria for 8 years.
May God punish the Agulu messiah if he contest for presidency again.
A fool that should be auditioning for disney princess is touting himself as the messiah.
I hate him so much if he enter my house i will burn him down with my house.
An imbecilic man
Re: I Want To Use This Opportunity To Apologise To Peter Obi And All The Obidients by tensazangetsu20(m): 8:55pm On Jan 30
Codepain:

May God punish the Agulu messiah if he contest for presidency again.
A fool that should be auditioning for disney princess is touting himself as the messiah.
I hate him so much if he enter my house i will burn him down with my house.
An imbecilic man

Definitely APC forever. I hope your PVC is ready and active to make sure APC remains forever.
Re: I Want To Use This Opportunity To Apologise To Peter Obi And All The Obidients by babzlim(m): 8:59pm On Jan 30
joelbooks:

my brother we are very happy with the situation of the country, BAT for life, next election na BAT most won and the suffer and the situation the country is will over shadow your house and family in Jesus name.

Pls say Amen if your proud and happy with what's happening with BAT and the situation of the country.

the whole world is watching you so don't disappoint us just say Amen in capital LETTER.
Re: I Want To Use This Opportunity To Apologise To Peter Obi And All The Obidients by Codepain: 9:01pm On Jan 30
tensazangetsu20:

Definitely APC forever. I hope your PVC is ready and active to make sure APC remains forever.
Not necessarily APC, cow party, owambe party as long as Obi is not on the ballot.
I will vote
Re: I Want To Use This Opportunity To Apologise To Peter Obi And All The Obidients by tensazangetsu20(m): 9:02pm On Jan 30
Codepain:

Not necessarily APC, cow party, owambe party as long as Obi is not on the ballot.
I will vote

Good.
Re: I Want To Use This Opportunity To Apologise To Peter Obi And All The Obidients by keymatt(m): 9:43pm On Jan 30
joelbooks:
We don't want zombie vote. grin Civilization is for people with brain not those without a single brain. 😎
Re: I Want To Use This Opportunity To Apologise To Peter Obi And All The Obidients by Antivirus92(m): 9:55pm On Jan 30
Savedday2:
All politicians are the same here in Nigeria. All they care about is personal interest. Obi, Tinubu, Atiku, all the same.

Between them and 9ja girls, I don't know who is more wicked and useless.
get Obi out of your mouth. You have voted for another scammer , it's now time to console your self with "all politicians are the same". Deal with the failure you voted for. All politicians are not the same.

1 Like

Re: I Want To Use This Opportunity To Apologise To Peter Obi And All The Obidients by Kennyswag: 9:57pm On Jan 30
grin grin grin The only country peter obi will rule is biafra.
he will never rule Nigeria
Re: I Want To Use This Opportunity To Apologise To Peter Obi And All The Obidients by mex22: 10:09pm On Jan 30
joelbooks:

May u life be like Tinubu's govt.Say amen pig
Re: I Want To Use This Opportunity To Apologise To Peter Obi And All The Obidients by mex22: 10:10pm On Jan 30
Cooletempa:
Hahaha. Obidients opening will commit mass suicide. Ipob will never be president of Nigeria. Kolewerk.

Cow ...Tinubu wey u vote how far.Na saw dust dey ur brain
Re: I Want To Use This Opportunity To Apologise To Peter Obi And All The Obidients by Andrea781: 10:30pm On Jan 30
joelbooks:
Continue voting the wrong people because of Tribe and religion don't vote Peter Obi he doesn't deserve your vote Goat.
Re: I Want To Use This Opportunity To Apologise To Peter Obi And All The Obidients by APCNig: 10:32pm On Jan 30
joelbooks:

You can go to INEC Office and ask them to substract your one vote. You can even ask INEC to substract one million votes. We will still win. Una go cry tire. Is it few months that Emilokan Asiwaju Tinubu will use to solve Nigeria's generational inherited problems?

1 Like

Re: I Want To Use This Opportunity To Apologise To Peter Obi And All The Obidients by sirchim(m): 11:01pm On Jan 30
Dafresh:

You couldn't talk about the state of the Economy, you couldn't talk about the security challenges you couldn't even talk about the killing of your kings by terrorist herdsman but you're here talking about Obi and Obedients maybe PO is the reason why you haven't pregnant your wife or the reason your girl left you because she saw your backwardness
Insecurity never touch him family, that's why him dey mis yarn like Rino omOKRO πŸ€”

1 Like

Re: I Want To Use This Opportunity To Apologise To Peter Obi And All The Obidients by Good2go1: 11:27pm On Jan 30
Pray to survive your demigod with hunger and insecurity by 2027 before talking about who to vote for
joelbooks:
Re: I Want To Use This Opportunity To Apologise To Peter Obi And All The Obidients by Good2go1: 11:29pm On Jan 30
Yes, hunger and insecurity will deal with you merciless for that 8Years I just pray for you to survive it
tensazangetsu20:
Lol if Peter obi contests in 2027, God will punish him and his family miserably. Tinubu must rule Nigeria for 8 years.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos Plans To Instigate Nationwide Petrol Shortage / Boko Haram Plans To Use Govt Number Plates For Its Attacks / The Best State Governor Nigeria Ever Had-the man Suswam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.