Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,197 members, 7,835,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:22 PM

The Significance Of Optimism In Achieving Success In CIS Exams This Diet - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Significance Of Optimism In Achieving Success In CIS Exams This Diet (65 Views)

The Significance Of Optimism In Achieving Success In ICAN Exams This Diet / Why Optimism Matters For Your Success In CIS Exams / ASUU Strike: Ngige Expresses Optimism As Another Meeting With Lecturers Begins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Significance Of Optimism In Achieving Success In CIS Exams This Diet by starryadmin: 5:00pm On Jan 30
In the challenging journey towards CIS exam success, optimism emerges as one of your most valuable assets.
Beyond just a positive mindset, optimism fuels resilience, determination, and a laser focus on your goals.

Even after studying well, you still have to be optimistic to pass your exams.

According to Helen Keller “Optimism is the faith that leads to achievement”

So, how can you be optimistic for your CIS exams?

• BANISH NEGATIVE THOUGHTS

Have you ever found yourself in a situation where you're thinking, "What if I fail my CIS exams," especially as the exam date draws near?
It's crucial to eliminate all negative feelings and thoughts by substituting them with positive affirmations.

Tell yourself, "I am confident I will pass this exam,"

"Success is inevitable for me this time,"

"I am studying both diligently and intelligently to excel in my CIS exams,"

"I am anticipating outstanding results," and

"I thrive even in challenging situations."

This practice is commonly referred to as affirmation.

Do this AFFIRMATION preferable when you wake up in the morning
and before you go to bed at night.

P.S: “Optimism is a strategy for making a better future. Because unless you believe that the future can be better, you are unlikely to step up and take responsibility for making it so.”―Noam Chomsky

To get our CIS Video Lectures

Call Starry Gold Academy on; 08023428420, 08123189141

Or click here to chat with admin on Telegram https:///starrygoldacademy

Our Offline Video Tutorials:
ICAN, ATS, CITN, CIS, IFRS, JAMB, WAEC, GCE, NECO, Junior WAEC, SAGE 50, SAGE Evolution, Excel (Basic & Advance), QuickBooks, and others.

Starry Gold Academy
Number 1 tuition center with the highest exam pass rate at ONE SITTING.
www.starrygoldacademy.com

(1) (Reply)

Study Abroad 2024/2025 Admission Is Ongoing? / Please Help Me Till My Msc Research Questionnaire / Studying In The UK: Concerns & Questions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.